Can't play with friend together

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't play with friend together

Hello, I wanted to play together with an friend of mine.
    Well, he played for the first time and I play alrdy since more than 10y,
    so it would have been fun to play with someone who's completely new to the game.

Well here's my problem, he's from Mexico (if that may be needed for the reason of not working?)
    and he dl Nostale from en.nostale.gameforge.com, like I did too.
    We wanted to start the game together now, on the same Server, in the same Channel.
    We cant find eachother and I cant even whisper at him and so on, only thing would be
    *invalid User name* or something like *User not found*

Can someone please help? I was able to play with ppl from different parts of the world together
    in this Version of Nostale, but it doesnt work with him and it's frustrating.

Thanks for help in advance.
  • are you sure you're both on the same server? there is a new one (US) in en version. since you said you've played for more than 10 years i assume you're on UK right?

i think he might be logged in US server, which is why u cant see each other.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gandalof: editing some wrong info ().

• Gandalof wrote:

i think steam automatically logs you on US server (i could be wrong), or even if he's using the stand alone client.. he might be logged in US server, which is why u cant see each other.
    while log in game from steam it has log in screen u choose uk or us like regular.

As he said probably that 10 years should be in UK,
    Member since Sep 12th 2007
  • nasrok34 wrote:

while log in game from steam it has log in screen u choose uk or us like regular.
    ah i see, i think i just confused what i said to US server coming with the launch of steam. ill edit my comment to avoid misinformation.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

are you sure you're both on the same server? there is a new one (US) in en version. since you said you've played for more than 10 years i assume you're on UK right?

i think he might be logged in US server, which is why u cant see each other.
    I did write that we started on the same Server.

nasrok34 wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

i think steam automatically logs you on US server (i could be wrong), or even if he's using the stand alone client.. he might be logged in US server, which is why u cant see each other.
    As he said probably that 10 years should be in UK,

And to that with Steam,we also arent logged in with Steam.
  • Blausternchen124 wrote:

that's just what first popped in my head despite what you said. i dont think we can help you though, try writing a support ticket

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• If you are indeed in the same server and channel there is no way you cannot find your friend.
    To whisper someone keep in mind you need to have down the exact name. (Capitals, symbols, whatever.)
    Worst case scenario communicate outside the game set up a place to meet, Nosville Mimi Mentor, if you are both there and cant see each other then you have done something wrong.
  • Morgoth wrote:

Worst case scenario communicate outside the game set up a place to meet, Nosville Mimi Mentor, if you are both there and cant see each other then you have done something wrong.
    We did nothing wrong. We even double checked that we are on the same Server and Channel.

Gandalof wrote:

Blausternchen124 wrote:

that's just what first popped in my head despite what you said. i dont think we can help you though, try writing a support ticket
    Sighs, okay will try with the Ticket, thanks.
  • Morgoth wrote:

Blausternchen124 wrote:

We did nothing wrong. We even double checked that we are on the same Server and Channel.
    Never mind that, set up a place to meet. Meet there. Friend each other. You most likely write the names wrong or something.
    Like I wrote in my beginning of the Thread. We can't find each other, and I am not dumb in the game, I've been playing since over 10y. I did not write his name wrong either. Like said, we have double-checked.

I wrote Ticket now, hopefully they can help.