any good next event planning ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• any good next event planning ?

is there any future event planning as good one ? like these pig event etc or not . i know you dont share anything or dont know but asking sometimes can be known date events for example anniversary of gameforge etc.

if no scheduled event soon i will give up game again. Because:

1-only 10-15 known player at game. most of time afk only do sp5/6 raids rarely others.
      2-no items can found at game or over priced. due to low player number. Also while they selling high price it is ok but when you try to sell high price they speak useless.
      3- while u try to hunt something (ALONE and with not alts) calls you noob etc.
      4- u can train but u cant see any game future what will be about. there is only i see a dead server.
      5-there is no english good help sites . we should use polski site etc to help. with translate etc.
      6-updates are worst. ma class still worst at game. (an example for starting at worst thing: When you start ma you have ANCIENT equipments. same sold on teoman topp. But at shop r0 eq u check stats same as their gave r5 eq. how ? until today noone not notice that useless thing ? here proof:

7-Alone one player can hold everywhere if he wants. you cant do anything. Like calligor, fc etc. They can make whatever they want. rules verify that too. there is nothing against game rules. but it is against players. killing their game enjoys.
      8-Nothing to goal. Making goals will help for survive at game more but when u reach goal nothing changes. i trained some c levels for a 25c level target. i get 7 c level and bored. because nothing new. There is nothing important will change too until 25c level. and u all know 25c level is half way to 50 c level(on not detailed math).

i dont remember more but probably there is. These things will be reasons of my give up game.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • purpose of thread:

you are losing one more unique (means playing game 1 human in real life, not 1 player have 10 accs) . 1 less makes these i listed things more effective. If another player leave too these listings happen more effective to players leave. it is a chain like others going the private servers. one gone and others follow.

yes i do it. i come back when they do different things which takes my interest. but i lose interest to my game.

edit: and i write at there my leaving reasons which is can be feedback to help improvement game.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

you are losing one more unique (means playing game 1 human in real life, not 1 player have 10 accs) . 1 less makes these i listed things more effective. If another player leave too these listings happen more effective to players leave. it is a chain like others going the private servers. one gone and others follow.
      they (gf+ent) dont care at all, so your "threat" is falling on deaf ears. the only other people who are gonna see your thread are other players like you. it is fine if you want discuss these things but im just telling you that if what you want is for devs/publisher to read, then they wont.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

yea i know they say we care but they dont care as most of game .
      they dont even care enough to do that :rofl: please, show me where any gf/ent representative had any contact with players at all, let alone them saying "we care about you (players)"

nasrok34 wrote:

but if more than 1-2 people more writes etc support or write their ideas at here. it can be a many many little change.
      not to be cynical, but no change will happen not matter what. they are only gonna do what they want, and no amount of threads and posts written here will change that.
    • Gandalof wrote:

they are only gonna do what they want, and no amount of threads and posts written here will change that.
      they change last mad march event money thing after reports. they can do some things and there is marriage sp they have changed hatch egg numbers too. but they are not same as others.

and at least we can try. If 30 player playing this game and 25 of them can be same side about a thing and it is not against physic and game engine something can change

there is 2 examples for acceptable and rejectable things what i mean :

Acceptable : every weekend after calligors one gm can spam some raids. Draco,Glacerulus, Laurena,kertos , valakus, grenigas etc maybe others chicken, namaju, spider,slade, fafnir, etc, OR the other minigames sheep , meteor or bushi king. if GM speak and support about that and make a scheduled people can make them too in my opinion.

Rejectable: making onyx wings 1 gol each on malcolm shop OR nosmall gets discount %90 etc.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

Acceptable : every weekend after calligors one gm can spam some raids. Draco,Glacerulus, Laurena,kertos , valakus, grenigas etc maybe others chicken, namaju, spider,slade, fafnir, etc, OR the other minigames sheep , meteor or bushi king. if GM speak and support about that and make a scheduled people can make them too in my opinion.
      I am not entirely sure why you need a GM to host a raid though? Unless if its purely about the seals.
      Normally we aren't supposed to do raids that often (or at all), and if anything users get really demanding after we do raids for a while and tend to gain really bad behaviors towards us when they ask us for raids.
      And we also should not really use god mode to 1 hit stuff (especially if we gonna do the raids that often like you suggest in this line) so basically no "free raids" the only thing you will be having is a 99+50 level character with r8+10 gear in the raid.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

they change last mad march event money thing after reports.
      as far as i know, more players did not like that than those who did. so i would say this is a bad example. but don't get me wrong, i do think it was the right thing to do. but, it's clear their motive was protecting their wallet rather than making a fun event. and i say it's that's this is the case because they went out of their way to take gold away from player, which is honestly just a spit in the face.

the other examples you provided i have no information on, so i cant comment on them. unless you want to provide me details about it.

nasrok34 wrote:

and at least we can try. If 30 player playing this game and 25 of them can be same side about a thing and it is not against physic and game engine something can change
      uhh lets see.. yeah they totally listened to the -way more than- 25 people who constantly been asking for sp balance for YEARS now.

again, they'll only do something if and when they want to. no player feedback matters, and that's a fact.

nasrok34 wrote:

that isn't even a change to the game so idk what are you on about.

Morgoth wrote:

I am not entirely sure why you need a GM to host a raid though? Unless if its purely about the seals.
      Normally we aren't supposed to do raids that often (or at all), and if anything users get really demanding after we do raids for a while and tend to gain really bad behaviors towards us when they ask us for raids.
      And we also should not really use god mode to 1 hit stuff (especially if we gonna do the raids that often like you suggest in this line) so basically no "free raids" the only thing you will be having is a 99+50 level character with r8+10 gear in the raid.
      oh boy, where were you when gms were spamming raids on US and abusing that god mode?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gandalof ().

• Morgoth wrote:

I am not entirely sure why you need a GM to host a raid though?
      dont need seals. If people make raid 1 host and add 10 his/her alt later let 3-5 other player to join or noone join But when GM's host players be more attractive to join that raid. It doesnt matter which raid. They join because it is GM's host raid. Otherwise they say not in mood to do raids etc . s/he is busy/afk at that time.

Gandalof wrote:

unless you want to provide me details about it.
      nostale.comastuff.com/challenge/en/index.php the second challange . and here coma message

[10/4–4/6] Challenge of the Week – Are You Marriage Material Yet?
    • nasrok34 wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

unless you want to provide me details about it.
      nostale.comastuff.com/challenge/en/index.php the second challange . and here coma message
      [10/4–4/6] Challenge of the Week – Are You Marriage Material Yet?
      ahh right. i actually saw that but forgot. well i guess that's a good small step towards listening to players. but they are still lacking a lot especially in terms of communication.
    • Ehmm,i think its somewhat related to the topic so I want to add this.

nasrok34 wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

they are only gonna do what they want, and no amount of threads and posts written here will change that.
      they change last mad march event money thing after reports.
      X to doubt.
      They changed it and took away players gold because its not in GF interest for a big amount of players to be rich, it indirectly affects the number of nosmallers and purchasers and the price of Nos$ (Nosmallers don't want to sell their prices low so they would probably stop buying/selling to maximize profits) this way meaning GF/ENT would had been in -
      But in all honestly, if I was a victim of this unfortunate incident, They wouldn't hear the end of me. And I know I wouldn't solve anything but I wouldn't miss a chance to dirt their name for being greedy bishes just like they didn't miss their chance to rob players of their gold.
      Its not the players fault that the developers can't release a normal working raid without bugs. But you know if the bug affects positively the player then its against the rules but if it affects negatively the player then its free realestate and you must wait 10 years in order for it to be fixed (cough˙* Water raid cough*)
      I didn't played during that event tho, and simply didn't got energy to do that.
      So they still did what they wanted, it just so happens that some players agreed with it.

But im going to address the thread. Else Melkor will throw shade at me.

nasrok34 wrote:

1-only 10-15 known player at game. most of time afk only do sp5/6 raids rarely others.
      This is valable for UK only right ? Or is for US too ? Last time I played US population was ok.

nasrok34 wrote:

2-no items can found at game or over priced. due to low player number. Also while they selling high price it is ok but when you try to sell high price they speak useless.
      You responded yourself for the first sentence,its a normal thing what happens,hence a low number of sellers means an advantage to sell for a higher price.
      I don't understand the second sentence. What do you mean they speak usseles ?

nasrok34 wrote:

3- while u try to hunt something (ALONE and with not alts) calls you noob etc.
      Seems like an isolated accident.

nasrok34 wrote:

4- u can train but u cant see any game future what will be about. there is only i see a dead server.
      At this point they should just delete the UK server instead of wasting time and money by merging the 2,hence there are only a hand of active players there,give some compensation and move them to US server and that's it.
      Or even better make a huge merge and create a Global server.

nasrok34 wrote:

5-there is no english good help sites . we should use polski site etc to help. with translate etc.
      In all honestly I dunno why its that. The only english source is an outdated wikia from back of 2008.
      Seems like nostale never did great in English speaking countries. Ohh well.

nasrok34 wrote:

6-updates are worst. ma class still worst at game. (an example for starting at worst thing: When you start ma you have ANCIENT equipments. same sold on teoman topp. But at shop r0 eq u check stats same as their gave r5 eq. how ? until today noone not notice that useless thing ? here proof:

MA was something to attract the old playerbase that left the UK server to come back on US server and start playing again.
      The design looks cool and stuff, but everything else is trash about this class,the fact that you need alts to do the quests, uselessness in pvp and so on and so forth.
      Proving it was a mistake to create this class in the first place.

nasrok34 wrote:

7-Alone one player can hold everywhere if he wants. you cant do anything. Like calligor, fc etc. They can make whatever they want. rules verify that too. there is nothing against game rules. but it is against players. killing their game enjoys.
      Thank the act 6 update that makes this possible.

nasrok34 wrote:

8-Nothing to goal. Making goals will help for survive at game more but when u reach goal nothing changes. i trained some c levels for a 25c level target. i get 7 c level and bored. because nothing new. There is nothing important will change too until 25c level. and u all know 25c level is half way to 50 c level(on not detailed math).
      Same as above.

Overall the Team cant do anything about the problems you have listed as they are the statu-quo of the game right now.. Not GF neither Entwell, all you can do is hope that next updates will be better.

Gandalof wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

oh boy, where were you when gms were spamming raids on US and abusing that god mode?
      Morgoth and many others did these,alot of times.
      I can confirm.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Gandalof wrote:

In the shadows, telling them to stop that nonsense. But I am only human after all and cant know everything that happens, when it happens.

nasrok34 wrote:

dont need seals. If people make raid 1 host and add 10 his/her alt later let 3-5 other player to join or noone join But when GM's host players be more attractive to join that raid. It doesnt matter which raid. They join because it is GM's host raid. Otherwise they say not in mood to do raids etc . s/he is busy/afk at that time.
      Hmmm alright although even in our raids people sneak in alts, and even asking them to remove their alts so more people have a chance to join doesn't work.
      Plus the "motivation" you are speaking of is because they all think we gonna 1 hit stuff and make the raid from 30minutes 5 minutes, take that away do you think people would bother?
    • first thanks for pinkamena answers for quoting each here your answers:

Pinkamena wrote:

This is valable for UK only right ?
      yes it is in uk. Can be more than that number but due time differences there is no active players or only but stay afk in game. after 10-15 min they answer.

Pinkamena wrote:

What do you mean they speak usseles ?
      well random item example here : you want buy full moon 60k , they want sell 80k each, but while u selling 80k each they want pay 60k and 80k is expensive.

We cant go directly entwell or GF. we can write here. GM's need watch them , they report COMA or GAMEADMIN(idk maybe they can be same) and they report one upper and these need to be work like this. player<GM<COMA<GAMEADMIN<Entwell team <GF team etc or whatever that chain.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Plus the "motivation" you are speaking of is because they all think we gonna 1 hit stuff and make the raid from 30minutes 5 minutes, take that away do you think people would bother?
      If this will happen in a order i mean every saturday after first calligor. GM's dont need use that option after 1-2 weeks maybe. After players get that habit probably it will start working as usual. Just people need learn what to do.GM's use god mode because people dont know what to do on raid and die too much. Also same GM says i dont have more time to do things and gone invisible or left game. If there will be a watcher/follower/teacher raid and from team member (because people need listen him/her) that can make people work . otherwise if there is a teacher player takes that role. any other that believes better than that role owner , wont listen that teacher. That make chaos again and others will die maybe and kicked out for dying 3 times or that raid owner wont add that 3 times die player because of s/he is dying.

added:

Morgoth wrote:

In the shadows, telling them to stop that nonsense. But I am only human after all and cant know everything that happens, when it happens.

if this happening, there is lack of authority happening. You should report that to upper your team. than they need search for it what happens and if need punish that GM etc. I mean about wrong things if happening at there.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

At this point they should just delete the UK server instead of wasting time and money by merging the 2,hence there are only a hand of active players there,give some compensation and move them to US server and that's it.
      oh boy.. let's just hope kacchan prophecy doesnt come true on this thread.

Pinkamena wrote:

Or even better make a huge merge and create a Global server.
      that'll be their last ditch effort to milk the game one last time when every server dies. and yeah, it will be active for a while.. but the game will still have the same flaws (heavy p2w, too much tedious grind) that'll make old players quit again after a while, and there wouldnt be many new players joining, leading to eventual death. but currently the game in all servers as whole isnt near that stage with the recent, and im pretty sure that will last for a while. so i wouldnt bet on global merge any time soon

Pinkamena wrote:

In all honestly I dunno why its that. The only english source is an outdated wikia from back of 2008.
      Seems like nostale never did great in English speaking countries. Ohh well.
      well.. there was fwoggle which sadly shut down recently btw. but yeah, english community is smaller than others so it's to be expected.

Pinkamena wrote:

Overall the Team cant do anything about the problems you have listed as they are the statu-quo of the game right now.. Not GF neither Entwell, all you can do is hope that next updates will be better.
      i mean for most of his problems thats true. but some of them, entwell could actually fix (but are they gonna?)
    • nasrok34 wrote:

If this will happen in a order i mean every saturday after first calligor. GM's dont need use that option after 1-2 weeks maybe. After players get that habit probably it will start working as usual. Just people need learn what to do.GM's use god mode because people dont know what to do on raid and die too much. Also same GM says i dont have more time to do things and gone invisible or left game. If there will be a watcher/follower/teacher raid and from team member (because people need listen him/her) that can make people work . otherwise if there is a teacher player takes that role. any other that believes better than that role owner , wont listen that teacher. That make chaos again and others will die maybe and kicked out for dying 3 times or that raid owner wont add that 3 times die player because of s/he is dying.
      As you may know I have been a GM for a while now, it is not something I haven't tried or done before (I was doing quite a lot of proper* raids in the past) the outcome was not really anything to what you are expecting so far.
      In fact after I got "famous" about my raids I was even struggling to gather up a team at times. And that was when UK was active.

*Proper = Take the time to teach people the path of a raid, buttons and literally like any normal raid.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

If this will happen in a order i mean every saturday after first calligor. GM's dont need use that option after 1-2 weeks maybe. After players get that habit probably it will start working as usual. Just people need learn what to do.GM's use god mode because people dont know what to do on raid and die too much. Also same GM says i dont have more time to do things and gone invisible or left game. If there will be a watcher/follower/teacher raid and from team member (because people need listen him/her) that can make people work . otherwise if there is a teacher player takes that role. any other that believes better than that role owner , wont listen that teacher. That make chaos again and others will die maybe and kicked out for dying 3 times or that raid owner wont add that 3 times die player because of s/he is dying
      As Morgoth has already said, it is very common for players to become much more demanding with what we do on the occasion that we do host raids. Although you said that any raid whatsoever would be fine, many users complain if we host anything other than Erenia, Zenas, Laurena or Fafnir. Despite our asking players not to add their alts to the team, some still look to fill the team with as many of their alts as possible, expecting the GM host to carry the raid. Needless to say, doing this regularly would cause problems.

Out of curiosity, what makes you believe it is a lack of knowledge on the raids which is the issue? Personally, I don't think that raid members not knowing the raid is the problem (particularly not on a server like UK).
    • Morgoth wrote:

In fact after I got "famous" about my raids I was even struggling to gather up a team at times. And that was when UK was active.
      it is now not active this much. you see always same faces. that makes easy. After people learn that there will be another raid host player too i think. For example from me : at these 90+ raids i dont knwo maps well where to go etc. if someone spam more common these raids i can learn. There is more players like me. we need more practice. but no host or they do alone we are watching and joining only for getting box.