any good next event planning ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof wrote:

V would like to have a word with you
      i dont like unofficial things too. If i can find official servers i choose them. because officials always lasts longers. And fake servers using others did thing. It is nearly same thing copy your hard working and getting money from it. You work hard and the other copy paste it from you. you gain he gains. But he just tired on copy paste. you spend days for writing codes. (that copy paster can improve game but game basics still same , he dont even spend time making on hem)

Gandalof wrote:

i think there is another way to get that buff but i cant quite remember.
      i heard ragnar is have that buff always . i mean he dont get damage while at there but idk that too.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • Gandalof wrote:

well, good news @nasrok34

Grasslin Event will start. (Further information will follow tomorrow on our website)

yea i see that. as you see for making somethings someone need do something. it can make me play game around 1-2 more week or idk still :D

also today someone was hosting raid. I joined and asked can i join. it was erenia raid 90+ act6 raid . here the answer :

it can be only their fam or not i dont know detailed information. but there is a raid hosting you ask for can join and get answer no. If on that raid that players added alts to it. they can change to get something worth and can improve themself. but not letting me or other players. that makes me stay on same step. while i stay on same step i am getting bored.(probably that sentence is very bad i cant do right tense on that)
    • Gandalof wrote:

you can host the raid yourself too you know.
      i can host but noone will join. I am not known like others. i dont know how to do that raid. at there why i point a gm need to be leader . they cant make like this guys/girls do. And people join these raids. we can learn raid while experiencing it.
    • i am trying to my best. i say them i can give seals on always after each raid we join. but they dont host more. also i need 90 level sets. how i can get it ? from raids. raids happen only rare. that give you chance to get better eq but not fully. doing alone ic's still give you somehing but dont enough for collecting money for buying eq's from others.
    • nasrok, ive told you plenty of times im willing to answer questions on how to get better - all you need to do id dm me a specific aspect you want to get better in.

many of your concerns about gameplay are valid, but your rationale always returns to how your personal gameplay is being disrupted by others not adding/allowing you.
      info about the game is all over the internet whether in terms of youtube guides or verbal guides, you can also ask players on the forum or in game about info. in all honesty, i'd probably say active forum users are probably a better source of info than ign players since those in the forum community are striving to improve the game again / have fun or be nice.
    • ariyoshi wrote:

ive told you plenty of times im willing to answer questions on how to get better
      everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making.

i am opposite side of opening alt accounts. than this way closed. at minigames i am not good at all. i dont have ability to do them(or bots like others use. i hate bot users too) Only last way is ic's. i try to join all ic's i catch.

And sorry but i am not robot too. I cant do same thing over and over hours. i did 7 c level.most of 88+ dont have that much c level. but until 25c level it is dont even worth. bored and give up c level training.

Another thing. Some of high levels want give free things. But i am not beggar. I want do own way. if i cant do it is target for me for working motivation. But at there i cant work because these things what i need doesnt happens.

ariyoshi wrote:

but your rationale always returns to how your personal gameplay is being disrupted by others not adding/allowing you.
      at there not about only me. People dont need others. At whole game. Old days people need each other. that makes more players. for example before going Ts's at old days if you mage/swordie searching for wk buff. you need other one. same as that wk need hb/sader buff before going ts's. After people dont need others (going strong enough for alone) game should update and do new things again people need each other. Thats how to bind players to game. Thats how make game addiction to players. It is a huge chain. It can take damage but still works. but if there is broken part on that chain. it gonna not work. How it can damage ? Game dont get good updates for a long time. These strong people bored and go but if gets any big update that chain repairs and they come back.

i write these for me because i am part of that chain. you too and others too. But i know only myself dont know how others feels thinks or etc. Thats why i always give example from me. Also i played tons of online games. I am online game user since 2006. Most of games died from these. But some of them get more and more players. because their owners know that chain. also rules for that chain too. But if you erode that chain from outside things , you are face to die. Like current nostale uk has that.

I mentioned before my adresses are for speaking with me : discord hunterskull#5967 or steam hunterskull direct i pick that.
    • your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer.

for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range
      A - Level by doing midgard/ragnar quest or by mobbing for woa.
    • ariyoshi wrote:

your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer.
      problem is i know answer too.

for example i write you i need fake eq bow

probably answers : ibra raid for relic and try examine, act 6 bosses (hk)
    • ariyoshi wrote:

your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer.

for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range
      A - Level by doing midgard/ragnar quest or by mobbing for woa.
      it's clear that he just wants to complain instead of doing something about it.

nasrok34 wrote:

ariyoshi wrote:

problem is i know answer too.
      for example i write you i need fake eq bow

probably answers : ibra raid for relic and try examine, act 6 bosses (hk)
      no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though.

and the real real answer, dont even bother getting fake bow. it's weak.
    • Gandalof wrote:

no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though.
      no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change from these active days to today.

Gandalof wrote:

you dont know what is the point on that bow. it is +10 means %200 damage.

if it has 200-300 damage with that boost it changes 400-600 , if you put 100 enchaned damage shell on that it happens 2x too. that means 600-800 damage. Also critics etc effects from that too.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change from these active days to today.

Gandalof wrote:

you dont know what is the point on that bow. it is +10 means %200 damage.
      if it has 200-300 damage with that boost it changes 400-600 , if you put 100 enchaned damage shell on that it happens 2x too. that means 600-800 damage. Also critics etc effects from that too.
      sigh.. you know what, im not even gonna bother. do whatever you want
    • Nasrok you can play in TR server yknow in TR server alt accounts are forbidden and all of them are unique players like you so you can join them make new friends and enjoy life together but be aware because even doing solo ic is forbidden are you the real hunterskull tho in case you ARE we know each other xdxd but u forgot me probably xS edit I mean they can't even do solo sp raids with 14 accounts you will like it

Also 90 bow is sure +10 but it's effectively dropping with your enemy's defence level so if you're throwing a boomerang to a monster with 9 defence level your weapons effective + will be 1 and it's damage will be 220 I am sure even 88 bow have more base dmg at +0 if you REALLY want to hit rebs with a +10 weapon open 2 alts 1 MA and 1 Sader their buffs increases your attack level by3 so a +7 weapon is fine I liek +8 weapons though and ponys but w/e are you the real hunterskull tho :stick:

Edit did you ever registered to TR forum at liek 2010? :stick: