any good next event planning ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nasrok34 wrote:

first thanks for pinkamena answers for quoting each here your answers:

Pinkamena wrote:

This is valable for UK only right ?
      yes it is in uk. Can be more than that number but due time differences there is no active players or only but stay afk in game. after 10-15 min they answer.

Pinkamena wrote:

What do you mean they speak usseles ?
      well random item example here : you want buy full moon 60k , they want sell 80k each, but while u selling 80k each they want pay 60k and 80k is expensive.

We cant go directly entwell or GF. we can write here. GM's need watch them , they report COMA or GAMEADMIN(idk maybe they can be same) and they report one upper and these need to be work like this. player<GM<COMA<GAMEADMIN<Entwell team <GF team etc or whatever that chain.
      I think its Player < GM < GA < COMA < GF < Entwell ?
      But that's irrelevant.
      Yes now I understand what are you trying to say with ''speak usseles'' its a simple mechanism for people to try and get a discount. Im pretty sure it always was like that but now ,considering the dire economic situation there is in UK server, its understandable why they do this.

Gandalof wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

In all honestly I dunno why its that. The only english source is an outdated wikia from back of 2008.
      Seems like nostale never did great in English speaking countries. Ohh well.
      well.. there was fwoggle which sadly shut down recently btw. but yeah, english community is smaller than others so it's to be expected.
      *Quickly googles it* Omg you are right, it really shutted down.

Ohh well, I never considered that guide hence you needed to make a donation in order to acces the information. Which is a big NOPE.

Morgoth wrote:

nasrok34 wrote:

If this will happen in a order i mean every saturday after first calligor. GM's dont need use that option after 1-2 weeks maybe. After players get that habit probably it will start working as usual. Just people need learn what to do.GM's use god mode because people dont know what to do on raid and die too much. Also same GM says i dont have more time to do things and gone invisible or left game. If there will be a watcher/follower/teacher raid and from team member (because people need listen him/her) that can make people work . otherwise if there is a teacher player takes that role. any other that believes better than that role owner , wont listen that teacher. That make chaos again and others will die maybe and kicked out for dying 3 times or that raid owner wont add that 3 times die player because of s/he is dying.
      As you may know I have been a GM for a while now, it is not something I haven't tried or done before (I was doing quite a lot of proper* raids in the past) the outcome was not really anything to what you are expecting so far.In fact after I got "famous" about my raids I was even struggling to gather up a team at times. And that was when UK was active.

*Proper = Take the time to teach people the path of a raid, buttons and literally like any normal raid.
      Have you ever wonder why you struggle to form a team ?
      I can tell you there were people that were not so happy or downright opposing GM's hosting raids.
      This ''hate'' transcended to the players that were part of the GM raid.
      I remember one guy that used to play in the past,( DarleyQuinn I think,i might be wrong tho ? ) who was a Ibrahim hoster and was extremely against GM hosting raids to the point of blaclisting all members that joined GM's raids.
      I wont lie,i did joined GM's raid, Lockheed and Morgoth but I was never aware of this animosity that exists beetwen normal hosters and GM's.
      For me it was simply fast way to do my daily raids.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Cherish wrote:

what makes you believe it is a lack of knowledge on the raids which is the issue?
      it is for me , my own experience. as i write to morgoth answer. there is some 90+ players playing game but i am pretty sure they dont know what to do. I know these because i force some of player with asking do u will host xx raid etc and they host add aa number of alts etc and we make raid. At there i see some players like me. Lost on raid maps on these raids. And boss room some of them plays different others plays different tactic. but we dont know what is behind on this tactic . we only hit because only thing we know. GM's only join for there is who know raid players not crush newbies inside raid. Also can say stop that position someone will lure small boss kill at here. later go rush portal from this way etc etc. for making practice . while practicing there can be WIN or LOSE and now i found name for these raids." GM's PRACTICING RAIDs will start soon" a gm can say that. Who dont want waste their time on 30 min raid, they dont join. I can waste my time for learning things.

About alt account things. I give advice about that before. Register all of them to gm's maybe you can make 80+ level limit for not single every alt player. It can be better for all
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • Cherish wrote:

Out of curiosity, what makes you believe it is a lack of knowledge on the raids which is the issue? Personally, I don't think that raid members not knowing the raid is the problem (particularly not on a server like UK).
      oh you would be surprised. it's very easy to find players of any level up to 99+50 who have not done any raids or very few, and just leveled up and bought their eqs. also in some cases, some players who are way stronger than the raid so they just finish it quickly and weaker players dont even have the opportunity to learn mechanics.

Pinkamena wrote:

Ohh well, I never considered that guide hence you needed to make a donation in order to acces the information. Which is a big NOPE.
      well it wasn't always like that, he did it somewhere in 2015 or 16 iirc. and i think it's fair, he was paying out of his pocket for hosting the website and did all the work for the content in it. he wasn't asking for anything ridiculous either (it was something like $1 or $5 minimum, dont remember exactly but it was pretty much nothing) he also had the option of donating in-game gold (which was only 1m iirc, dunno if that changed later) so you didn't even have to pay actual money.

Pinkamena wrote:

I can tell you there were people that were not so happy or downright opposing GM's hosting raids.
      hi, you're talking to one of them

Pinkamena wrote:

This ''hate'' transcended to the players that were part of the GM raid.
      that's how nostale (uk only i guess?) works. rules of nature.

Pinkamena wrote:

I remember one guy that used to play in the past,( DarleyQuinn I think,i might be wrong tho ? ) who was a Ibrahim hoster and was extremely against GM hosting raids to the point of blaclisting all members that joined GM's raids.
      Darlequinn

Pinkamena wrote:

I wont lie,i did joined GM's raid, Lockheed and Morgoth but I was never aware of this animosity that exists beetwen normal hosters and GM's.
      i guess i kinda feel bad for you for not knowing, but i still stand with darle here. for you, it's simply fast way to do raids. for us (me and others who share same mentality) we see it as unfair and gms should just mind their own business rather than interfere with player's raids.
    • Gandalof wrote:

i guess i kinda feel bad for you for not knowing, but i still stand with darle here. for you, it's simply fast way to do raids. for us (me and others who share same mentality) we see it as unfair and gms should just mind their own business rather than interfere with player's raids.
      He has a point, in any MMOrpg game I played so far I never saw a GM hosting a raid or meddling with players' gaming experience in any way.
      In fact I never saw a GM around at all not only for raids but even to just appear somewhere.
      While I am not so against the idea of making small GM events and/or host proper raids at times, when the raids become a regular habit though it seems to bring more harm than actual good. And I am speaking for the majority here rather than the minority or 1-2 people who might find it good/useful.

UK and US servers are the best example, UK had the time to grow and learn. A lot of users knew what to do in most raids (In fact I got re-taught how to do a Slade raid by 1 of them cause I had forgotten how to do it at some point).
      US reached its peak time in like 5 months? people only power leveled and did not bother to do much regarding learning. When I tried to do a proper raid in the US server the raid would constantly fail, people would not behave like a team, people would not listen to instructions, etc.

PS: I am not ignoring the part where some past GMs did too many raids (for the US server) and did not bother to teach anyone but at the same time I can't get into details or discuss it further so lets leave it there.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

Cherish wrote:

what makes you believe it is a lack of knowledge on the raids which is the issue?
      it is for me , my own experience. as i write to morgoth answer. there is some 90+ players playing game but i am pretty sure they dont know what to do. I know these because i force some of player with asking do u will host xx raid etc and they host add aa number of alts etc and we make raid. At there i see some players like me. Lost on raid maps on these raids. And boss room some of them plays different others plays different tactic. but we dont know what is behind on this tactic . we only hit because only thing we know. GM's only join for there is who know raid players not crush newbies inside raid. Also can say stop that position someone will lure small boss kill at here. later go rush portal from this way etc etc. for making practice . while practicing there can be WIN or LOSE and now i found name for these raids." GM's PRACTICING RAIDs will start soon" a gm can say that. Who dont want waste their time on 30 min raid, they dont join. I can waste my time for learning things.

About alt account things. I give advice about that before. Register all of them to gm's maybe you can make 80+ level limit for not single every alt player. It can be better for all
      Did you check youtube? There might be some raid guides there.

Also I dont think UK is a nice server to play. There is just a lack of amount of people there.
    • Morgoth wrote:

He has a point, in any MMOrpg game I played so far I never saw a GM hosting a raid or meddling with players' gaming experience in any way.
      this game has raids ,gm's hosting raids. i know other games gm's join and do hide and seek game for example. gm hides on a map and you should find him. The runescape game for example mmorpg . They have moderators. And have events . Different moderators do different events. One for 1 hour boss farming area for example he does and others join. another one on world map goes somewhere take a small ss , wants to find you same location same square on screen and take ss and tweet him. And reward is 14 day membership which costs 5€ on that game.

Q-Arch wrote:

Also I dont think UK is a nice server to play. There is just a lack of amount of people there
      youtube video shows yes , but practice is different. at videos they hit 50k in real raid you hit 20k-30k maybe changes by eq sets. it is different when you get own experience. And i started game on UK server. why again i go other server and start over again ? why game force me start on new server ? it is not my fault killing a server. it is game fault. game company fault. and here i am explaining why i am thinking to leave. I am not same like other give up players . they go randomly give up, at there i am giving feedback to them. They care or dont care , thats their lose. But for better game i share my experiences.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

it is for me , my own experience. as i write to morgoth answer. there is some 90+ players playing game but i am pretty sure they dont know what to do. I know these because i force some of player with asking do u will host xx raid etc and they host add aa number of alts etc and we make raid. At there i see some players like me. Lost on raid maps on these raids. And boss room some of them plays different others plays different tactic. but we dont know what is behind on this tactic . we only hit because only thing we know.

Gandalof wrote:

oh you would be surprised. it's very easy to find players of any level up to 99+50 who have not done any raids or very few, and just leveled up and bought their eqs. also in some cases, some players who are way stronger than the raid so they just finish it quickly and weaker players dont even have the opportunity to learn mechanics.
      Whilst this somewhat surprises me, I wonder whether I'm interpreting it differently to you. Despite not knowing exactly why or for what reason they tackle a raid in a particular way (other than knowing the method to be the "raid rules"), players can still very successfully complete the raids.
      I was interpreting 'little raid knowledge' to be on a similar level to entering a raid for the first time.

The only raid I've ever noticed much confusion around has been (understandably) Spider Raid.

nasrok34 wrote:

5-there is no english good help sites . we should use polski site etc to help. with translate etc.

Pinkamena wrote:

In all honestly I dunno why its that. The only english source is an outdated wikia from back of 2008.Seems like nostale never did great in English speaking countries. Ohh well.
      For a while, I had considered whether there was more that I could do in regards to guides, but the already available guides seemed to cover a lot of things. For raids, there's many already written: From Cuby to Slade raids, Chicken and Nama, Glacerus and Draco, Act 5, and Yerti.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

this game has raids ,gm's hosting raids. i know other games gm's join and do hide and seek game for example. gm hides on a map and you should find him. The runescape game for example mmorpg . They have moderators. And have events . Different moderators do different events. One for 1 hour boss farming area for example he does and others join. another one on world map goes somewhere take a small ss , wants to find you same location same square on screen and take ss and tweet him. And reward is 14 day membership which costs 5€ on that game.
      Yup those are the small "GM events" we had more of those in the past (I also remember we did 1 hide and seek before too).
      Thing is so far people don't seem to interested in those but anyway, (Safe to say PvP events are never going to happen here) I remember Frostwolf had opened a thread before so people could suggest stuff to us about the next GM events cathmm.png Not sure what happened to it but maybe I can set one up again so if people have any cool ideas (and are possible for us to make it a reality) we could organize it.
    • Cherish wrote:

For a while, I had considered whether there was more that I could do in regards to guides, but the already available guides seemed to cover a lot of things. For raids, there's many already written: From Cuby to Slade raids, Chicken and Nama, Glacerus and Draco, Act 5, and Yerti.
      as you said writen. it is only writen. Not experienced. there is not everyone use forum. theory and real life is not always match each other. Otherside for example there is a site called nosapki. Why this game dont have like that english language ? english is more common than . once time that wiki storm started over all servers and no more done. there is official things can be more good.

Morgoth wrote:

Not sure what happened to it but maybe I can set one up again so if people have any cool ideas
      it is too late hide n seek etc events. you should do them before people give up game.now i dont think anyone will care 10 speaker reward for example or limited boa etc. Only raids will take interest these players who stays on game.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

it is too late hide n seek etc events. you should do them before people give up game.now i dont think anyone will care 10 speaker reward for example or limited boa etc. Only raids will take interest these players who stays on game.
      Well in the past we did far more small GM events (Hide and seek, exploring, Maps with monsters, puzzles, etc.), server still died. So I guess that won't help either now according to you. And since we did more of those when the server was active but still the server died then clearly it did not help at all to keep the server in good health.
      Rewards in some of those were:
      Unique pets (Cuby, vampie, some other monstrosity with no arms and leg ears?, raccoon and whatever else.)
      Double exp event. (Gameforge does a lot of those lately so not as unique anymore)
      Tarrots
      Mounts
      Costumes
      Gameforge Coupons
      And probably more that I cant currently recall.
    • Morgoth wrote:

nasrok34 wrote:

Yup those are the small "GM events" we had more of those in the past (I also remember we did 1 hide and seek before too).Thing is so far people don't seem to interested in those but anyway, (Safe to say PvP events are never going to happen here) I remember Frostwolf had opened a thread before so people could suggest stuff to us about the next GM events cathmm.png Not sure what happened to it but maybe I can set one up again so if people have any cool ideas (and are possible for us to make it a reality) we could organize it.
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i better keep my mouth before i get banned here

nasrok34 wrote:

Cherish wrote:

as you said writen. it is only writen. Not experienced. there is not everyone use forum. theory and real life is not always match each other. Otherside for example there is a site called nosapki. Why this game dont have like that english language ? english is more common than . once time that wiki storm started over all servers and no more done. there is official things can be more good.

Morgoth wrote:

Not sure what happened to it but maybe I can set one up again so if people have any cool ideas
      i got written youtube vids about fafnir, fernon and some other raids too. At the moment there is coming something important in the raid, you can read about it in my youtube guide.

Just take a break from nos if you are getting tired from it.
      You need to make fun yourself, GameForge isnt gonna do that for you

The post was edited 2 times, last by Q-Arch ().

• Gandalof wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

well it wasn't always like that, he did it somewhere in 2015 or 16 iirc. and i think it's fair, he was paying out of his pocket for hosting the website and did all the work for the content in it. he wasn't asking for anything ridiculous either (it was something like $1 or $5 minimum, dont remember exactly but it was pretty much nothing) he also had the option of donating in-game gold (which was only 1m iirc, dunno if that changed later) so you didn't even have to pay actual money.that's how nostale (uk only i guess?) works. rules of nature.
      Why not use Wix……..
      Why not use our forum.
      No need to pay from your pockets to make a guide for people to share.No need to pay to make a trademark or something so it can't be stealed.
      Morever when the information is free for absolutely every other language but English.

Gandalof wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

He has a point, in any MMOrpg game I played so far I never saw a GM hosting a raid or meddling with players' gaming experience in any way.In fact I never saw a GM around at all not only for raids but even to just appear somewhere.
      Confused.
      @Gandalof Why do you assume that I stand with someone in this whole thing ?
      As I said when I joined their raids I wasn't aware of this animosity, moreover if you read my whole post you would notice that I said that I preffer GM ' s to stop complaining or stop hosting raids all togheter.
      Most of my Ibra raids I had done were with Darlequinn too.
      @Morgoth
      Im not sure who ''he has a point'' was addressed to.
      Gandalof stance was clearly against GM 's hosting raids or meddling with anything player related,you agree with him but you also admit that you hosted raids yourself ?
      Whatever I guess.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
    • Morgoth wrote:

nasrok34 wrote:

Well in the past we did far more small GM events (Hide and seek, exploring, Maps with monsters, puzzles, etc.), server still died. So I guess that won't help either now according to you. And since we did more of those when the server was active but still the server died then clearly it did not help at all to keep the server in good health.Rewards in some of those were:
      Unique pets (Cuby, vampie, some other monstrosity with no arms and leg ears?, raccoon and whatever else.)
      Double exp event. (Gameforge does a lot of those lately so not as unique anymore)
      Tarrots
      Mounts
      Costumes
      Gameforge Coupons
      And probably more that I cant currently recall.
      you did that but how long takes it monthly 1 time ? every 4 month ? i am calling these raid things weekly.

at old days they worth because nosmall is different or they want show different pets for making collection of them etc. but today everyone knows who have which pet. i dont see anyone runnin on map with vampie nowadays because collection pet. not other worth. (out of cuby pet). 5€ game coupon will give you around 60 nosdollar ? and it is 12m worth. even today cellas 2k worth each . that means 12m is nothing. doing these raid rewards can be better than all for high levels. at least 90 lvl fire giant boots alone worth 50m. change to getting this is more important to players than 60 nos in my opinion. and rewarding fire giant bots not good on events too. i am not side of that too. well what need to be reward ? idk.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Im not sure who ''he has a point'' was addressed to.
      Gandalof stance was clearly against GM 's hosting raids or meddling with anything player related,you agree with him but you also admit that you hosted raids yourself ?
      Whatever I guess.
      He didn't exactly point a gun at us for doing raids, from what I gathered he said that it should not be abused and I agree with that.
      Keep in mind that I said proper raids (I explained above what I mean with "proper" raids) and I think those once in a while are fine. (Since as I said above I don't think we should abuse them)
      I hope I cleared it up a bit.

nasrok34 wrote:

you did that but how long takes it monthly 1 time ? every 4 month ? i am calling these raid things weekly.
      You gotta also accept that, events take huge amount of time from our part. We are not being paid and we are doing this volunteer job out of our free time. That means normal work will always come first, then whatever else.

nasrok34 wrote:

at old days they worth because nosmall is different or they want show different pets for making collection of them etc. but today everyone knows who have which pet. i dont see anyone runnin on map with vampie nowadays because collection pet. not other worth. (out of cuby pet). 5€ game coupon will give you around 60 nosdollar ? and it is 12m worth. even today cellas 2k worth each . that means 12m is nothing. doing these raid rewards can be better than all for high levels. at least 90 lvl fire giant boots alone worth 50m. change to getting this is more important to players than 60 nos in my opinion. and rewarding fire giant bots not good on events too. i am not side of that too. well what need to be reward ? idk.
      So... the event is not important but the reward? then why bother coming up with ideas for an event and waste your time to organize it. Just send out the rewards and be done with it lol.
      We have limits with what rewards we can give I can't exactly go yolo and give out 100mill gold to the winner. or r8+10 gear or sum 6 valakus gloves, etc.
    • Morgoth wrote:

You gotta also accept that, events take huge amount of time from our part. We are not being paid and we are doing this volunteer job out of our free time. That means normal work will always come first, then whatever else.
      yes i remember over 10 year ago bittersweet it should be doing hide and seek events :D i caught once time and i get 10 speaker reward :D yes and i know other jobs you have to do . But you can pick Joker GM rank or Jester GM maybe for only caring about these in game or forum events etc. at least that take your stress getting 100 times host raid when you are be online at game.

Morgoth wrote:

I can't exactly go yolo and give out 100mill gold to the winner. or r8+10 gear or sum 6 valakus gloves, etc.
      as i mentioned you cant do that and it is not even good. i dont accept that reward too. But hosting raid is only event that can take interest players nowadays. there is a mention too about players join for that gm one skill kill all. at there i say gm host raid take players(unique) and players do raid. gm jus take leadership on raid and for taking interest to players on raid. No any other thing we are waiting from gm. After some of works like this people will host their own raids. because they will learn if there is raid happens , others can do raid. When Fafnir raid released we did while it has bugs. Today probably all bugs on it repaired. But people dont know that raid. This is easy raid too but no host and no joiner for it. You need viking costume for that (or viking bushy pet effect ,, not sure about this i dont remember clearly). If a gm tells that we will host this weekend some fafnir raids. Get ready your viking costumes from mortaz desert>chaos zone location. I am sure people wil get their costumes from quest. for getting costume you need needle etc it can be make some attractive on game economy too. After that people can start doing fafnir raid too. I never done yertirand raid for example. If gm's host some people can get habit for making different raids. They only do sp5/6 common, ibra raid uncommon, kertos,valakus,grenigas,laurena rarely , rest of others which effects 90+ level not happens. btw i forget about zenas and erenia and fernon. these are 90+ and 92+ act 6 raids. again they host and do it alone with alt accounts. that fernon is has a team and always use that same team. i heard about that not sure.

add: reward need to be not exactly a thing. 10 speaker= here take 300k , 100mill direct gold is same too. The rewarding system can be like raidbox. I try to explain rewards can be good and bad in a range and random. But it should worth for it. if your best reward worth is 300k noone dont even try joining that. but if you have reward range from 300k to 3m you can take attract some people. if you that range 300k to 30m you take more attract. But it should be player luck based. (btw i dont believe these luck things but it always explains as a luck) raidbox= luck based.

And getting habit of hosting more type raid what will change ?

raid rewards and types will change. That means more active economy will be at game.
      more raid type is dont let the players bored from hosting same raid 10 times.
      more raid type , more playing time at game. more playing time more communication with others. That makes more better friendships in game and make players bound the game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by nasrok34 ().

• Q-Arch wrote:

this is not specifically aimed at you. i hate how nowadays in general in online games, you have to watch a vid or read guide and know everything about the raid (or whatever task it is) before even experiencing it for the first time. there is the joy of going in blind and learning more as you fail, and when you finally manage to learn and do all the mechanics properly by yourself (with other players ofc) it is really satisfying once you finally beat the boss.

but gaming now is just about doing the most efficient thing, min maxing everything, and clearing everything asap.

Cherish wrote:

Whilst this somewhat surprises me, I wonder whether I'm interpreting it differently to you. Despite not knowing exactly why or for what reason they tackle a raid in a particular way (other than knowing the method to be the "raid rules"), players can still very successfully complete the raids.
      I was interpreting 'little raid knowledge' to be on a similar level to entering a raid for the first time.
      uhhh, i dont think getting carried (thus the raid being successful) have anything to do with what you're saying. and yeah, what i mean is what you described. a lot of people dont know how raid mechanics works, they just follow the crowd and the raid is only successful because it is not reliant on them knowing anything at all, they are just there for dps. if it was a raid that only consists of those people, then it would fail.

nasrok34 wrote:

Otherside for example there is a site called nosapki. Why this game dont have like that english language ?
      uhh, because it was made by a normal player (as far as i know). not someone "official" from the dev team or whatever. so the reason it is not available in english, is because he didn't make it so.

Q-Arch wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i better keep my mouth before i get banned here

Q-Arch wrote:

i got written youtube vids about fafnir, fernon and some other raids too. At the moment there is coming something important in the raid, you can read about it in my youtube guide.
      smooth shameless plug ngl. speaking of nostale and utube, check out weed striker.. the best nostale utuber

Pinkamena wrote:

Why not use Wix……..
      Why not use our forum.
      No need to pay from your pockets to make a guide for people to share.No need to pay to make a trademark or something so it can't be stealed.
      Morever when the information is free for absolutely every other language but English.
      that is something you have to ask him. i just believe that his demands and way of doing it is fair and reasonable.

Pinkamena wrote:

Confused.
      @Gandalof Why do you assume that I stand with someone in this whole thing ?
      As I said when I joined their raids I wasn't aware of this animosity, moreover if you read my whole post you would notice that I said that I preffer GM ' s to stop complaining or stop hosting raids all togheter.
      Most of my Ibra raids I had done were with Darlequinn too.
      i did not say you stand with someone. i just said that i stand with darle on this.

Morgoth wrote:

He didn't exactly point a gun at us for doing raids, from what I gathered he said that it should not be abused and I agree with that.
      except i did. you might've been confused by the likes i gave, those were just because you were denouncing gms who did abuse their powers for raids. your way of doing it properly is much better than that.

but i do still believe that no gm should host raids (even properly) for various reasons. but that's a whole and long topic on its own, so im not gonna get into it.

nasrok34 wrote:

You need viking costume for that (or viking bushy pet effect ,, not sure about this i dont remember clearly).
      viking bushi buff is: water res +10, cooldown reduction 5%, mana regen.
      source: am an owner of a viking bushi

so yeah you need the costume, the bushi is not gonna do it for that.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

gm jus take leadership on raid and for taking interest to players on raid. No any other thing we are waiting from gm. After some of works like this people will host their own raids. because they will learn if there is raid happens , others can do raid. When Fafnir raid released we did while it has bugs. Today probably all bugs on it repaired. But people dont know that raid. This is easy raid too but no host and no joiner for it.

nasrok34 wrote:

raid rewards and types will change. That means more active economy will be at game.
      more raid type is dont let the players bored from hosting same raid 10 times.
      more raid type , more playing time at game. more playing time more communication with others. That makes more better friendships in game and make players bound the game.
      I guess let's just agree to disagree on this part, I don't believe a GM should be doing that.
      I believe its up to the players to organize raids and work together to do them.
      There have been amazing players who could lead raids much better than I could. Your method would make a whole server to rely so much on GMs and when for some reason we would be unable to do raids then it would all fall apart. (And I have seen it happen partially. And users would come to IRC and demand in very rude ways to get online and do raids for them.)

Gandalof wrote:

except i did. you might've been confused by the likes i gave, those were just because you were denouncing gms who did abuse their powers for raids. your way of doing it properly is much better than that.

but i do still believe that no gm should host raids (even properly) for various reasons. but that's a whole and long topic on its own, so im not gonna get into it.
      Ah ok fair enough, I am keeping that we mostly agree on this with 1 small detail to partially disagree then.
    • Gandalof wrote:

viking bushi buff is: water res +10, cooldown reduction 5%, mana regen.
      source: am an owner of a viking bushi

so yeah you need the costume, the bushi is not gonna do it for that.
      can you try that on midgard(top of pigeons side near moth's) map too? take bushy and go that map still same u lose hp without viking costume ? i know odin blessing is totaly different but i remember something like that viking bushy effect works same too.

Morgoth wrote:

don't believe a GM should be doing that.
      I believe its up to the players to organize raids and work together to do them.
      There have been amazing players who could lead raids much better than I could.
      it should be until* they get habit. Most of them scaring to host other raids. If you inform it can be better. for fafnir raid for example. (*until= 2 week or 3 week , only 1-2 days on weekends will be enough)

Gandalof wrote:

uhh, because it was made by a normal player (as far as i know). not someone "official" from the dev team or whatever. so the reason it is not available in english, is because he didn't make it so.
      yea thats unofficial has that thing. A official game server why not have it ? official > unofficial.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

can you try that on midgard(top of pigeons side near moth's) map too? take bushy and go that map still same u lose hp without viking costume ? i know odin blessing is totaly different but i remember something like that viking bushy effect works same too.
      i did not try it but im sure it does not work, you need viking blessing (which is from the costume). i think there is another way to get that buff but i cant quite remember. but yeah, the bushi buff is different.

maybe ill try later if i feel like it, but dont count on it.

nasrok34 wrote:

official > unofficial.
      :rofl: V would like to have a word with you