Is The Martial Artist Viable in 2019?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jekyll wrote:

Imo new class is not as efficient as other classes. Martial artist has weak normal skills, very little "masses". If it has so little masses, why his 1o1 skills are so bad? New Light Sp utilizes combo points which you have to collect AND use mana. How is this going to help in pvp????? it just takes more time to use strong skills, and you might not have the chance to survive to that moment...
      5 out of 6 normal skills have a stun (1 of them being a 100%) every 5 seconds you can become invunerable for 2 and during that time you get 1k combo points each time you are hit. you also have 2 dashes and a skill to pull enemies (even if the radius is small). I feel like the skills also have pretty good damage, and happened to me a couple of times in pvp where i was able to spam my combo abilities. Your buffs are also pretty useful in pvp.
    • Brongi wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Imo new class is not as efficient as other classes. Martial artist has weak normal skills, very little "masses". If it has so little masses, why his 1o1 skills are so bad? New Light Sp utilizes combo points which you have to collect AND use mana. How is this going to help in pvp????? it just takes more time to use strong skills, and you might not have the chance to survive to that moment...
      5 out of 6 normal skills have a stun (1 of them being a 100%) every 5 seconds you can become invunerable for 2 and during that time you get 1k combo points each time you are hit. you also have 2 dashes and a skill to pull enemies (even if the radius is small). I feel like the skills also have pretty good damage, and happened to me a couple of times in pvp where i was able to spam my combo abilities. Your buffs are also pretty useful in pvp.
      10/20% stun is like to have no stun. You should say: 5 out of 6 skills do nothing, 1 has 100% stun only when boosted.. this is so bad..