[Feedback] Easter Event & (New) Raid!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Hero wrote:

    At the end of the day, I don't see most of the players (not all) on this thread doing much of anything let alone the event raids
    so just because you personally don't see them that means they don't do them?

    hey everyone, report to @Hero whenever you're playing. because otherwise you don't even exist.

    Hero wrote:

    So why value their input more than the players who actually play and don't come on forum and cry about everything.
    well first of all your premise is based on assumption you made without knowing much about those who posted.

    but regardless, GF/entwell is not valuing anyone's opinion over the others. the forums and this thread is open for everyone, they could write here just like anyone else who did.

    Hero wrote:

    I interact with more players who aren't on forum complaining about the patches and instead making the best of each situation.
    why don't you direct them here then?

    Hero wrote:

    Nostale community is slowly dying and maybe there is another way to get positive feedback to help the game.
    sure, maybe a survey within the game itself.. could be anything else too. but for now, we only got this forum to submit feedback and players should utilize it. you can make a thread about this in the suggestions section if you've got an idea, or in discussion section if you just want to talk about it. anyway, this isn't the right thread to talk about this.

    Hero wrote:

    I know its suggested to come onto forum but do players want to come here to see all the negative comments.
    what do you mean by "negative" exactly? if negative as in people disagreeing.. i don't see an issue with that. everyone got their own personal opinion on the matter.

    but if you mean "negative" as something similar to toxic, then that's simply not true. i haven't seen insults or anything alike in here.. and if there were such a thing, that's against the rules and mods will take care of it. so i don't see any legitimate problems preventing people to join the forums

    Hero wrote:

    My suggestion is to cater to the mainstream player base so it stays active. Everyone complains about alt users and etc but I don't see many players who doesn't use alts. If you use a mule to buff your main to achieve a task, you abuse alts like everyone else you are complaining about on this thread. There isn't different levels to using alts because either you use them or you don't so please save your excuses.
    maybe you don't see many people without alts because they're forced to have them or they'll simply not be able to compete and keep up with everyone else. still doesn't mean that they can't express their dislike for alt usage.

    Hero wrote:

    Everyone says the gold will hurt the economy but no one realizes that if no one is playing nostale like UK....that also hurts the economy.
    i don't think anyone claimed that if no one is playing that would be good. i'm not sure why you're tying 2 complete different arguments together.

    Hero wrote:

    I'm just saying to get more feedback from players who don't want to give their opinion
    you can't just force people into doing something they don't want to do lol.

    Hero wrote:

    My suggestions to fix the raid is....

    1) Gems, diamonds, 1 day skins for weapons or even armours
    i hate 1-day items, they shouldn't exist period. but yeah dropping items with fixed amount of gold on sale would be better than straight gold drops in terms of fairness.

    Hero wrote:

    2) Smaller teams like 6 member raids
    i'm pretty sure u can start any raid with 5 right? (correct me if i'm wrong)

    Hero wrote:

    How many stuff do you buy from China and how many stuff do you buy from Vatican City?
    wot?.. ?(
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Hero wrote:

    My question after all this crying is how many of the players who posted actively did the raid before and how many will actively play it after the new patch. At the end of the day, I don't see most of the players (not all) on this thread doing much of anything let alone the event raids. So why value their input more than the players who actually play and don't come on forum and cry about everything. I interact with more players who aren't on forum complaining about the patches and instead making the best of each situation. Nostale community is slowly dying and maybe there is another way to get positive feedback to help the game. I've been around nos for long time and I seen alot of players play and leave without ever giving a reason and many don't even come on forum. I know its suggested to come onto forum but do players want to come here to see all the negative comments. Maybe we just want to play the game without having our hard efforts being wasted by patch after patch that requires us to grind things alot longer than they need to be to get strong.
    Thing is since the forum exist currently there is no better way for players to provide input/feedback and whatever thoughts they might have.
    You shouldn't care at all about negative comments and what not, as I said above simply say your formed idea/feedback throw it in here and then disappear you don't have to bother more and that's all we ask for in this type of threads anyway.

    Same as in real life I guess if you don't bother to fight for your rights or your ideas to make the game you are spending time in better then the people who do take the time will do it for you. (For good or bad)
    Other Nostale communities have much more active forums and it's the best way to gather people's opinions over stuff.

    I often encounter the saying "Gameforge ignore us" but most of the times there is nothing to ignore, because no one takes the time to write a decent feedback (in this forum anyway)
    Disclaimer: I am not saying at all that Gameforge listens to every single feedback etc but at the same time if people don't bother then that isn't something Gameforge can use anyway when they wish to.

    Hero wrote:

    What problem do you see? I dont see more than 2 hand full of players who sees the event as a problem. I can tell you that I seen more than hands and toes difference from one patch to the next of the players who stopped playing again.
    Simply because double posting isn't allowed, no harm anyway I merged the posts and made it more clear for the 2 points.
  • Q-Arch wrote:

    Morgoth wrote:

    because no one takes the time to write a decent feedback (in this forum anyway)
    Out of all those posts, no one wrote a decent feedback? O_o
    Not sure if i understand you correctly, but I think you guys could improve some things about the easter we all said in all those posts.
    I am not talking about this thread or about the period after I started making those feedback threads but about before that.
    Along with Hero saying "not all players come here to write feedback you should consider them too" (But we can't consider them cause we have no idea what they are thinking since they don't take the time to do that and let us know.)
    Current parties of people who wrote in the last 4-5 pages are obviously excluded.
  • Morgoth

    I get what you are saying but most people don't care to fight. It's just a game to most of the people that play games. It's not assumed because I told people to go to forum and most just don't care for it. Most of them just lose interest because other games can peak their interest without forums. You know I've been around for long time and very active but you see how many post I have and most of them are fairly recent because the game doesn't peak my interest anymore. I see the same people over and over commenting on post and most aren't even active. The majority of the community are in-experienced and lack interest fast because the grinding takes years instead of weeks. Last thing they want to do is come on here and get crapped on by those negative players who spends their time putting others down. I can tell you that Gandalof and Pinkamena comments about my opinion makes me care less about helping this community. Fix that and maybe more players would comment because my friends and I already knew these negative comments are following my post and its pretty unproductive. I'm not saying everyone but certain people have a trend with their posting.

    Morgoth wrote:

    Q-Arch wrote:

    Morgoth wrote:

    because no one takes the time to write a decent feedback (in this forum anyway)
    Out of all those posts, no one wrote a decent feedback? O_oNot sure if i understand you correctly, but I think you guys could improve some things about the easter we all said in all those posts.
    I am not talking about this thread or about the period after I started making those feedback threads but about before that.Along with Hero saying "not all players come here to write feedback you should consider them too" (But we can't consider them cause we have no idea what they are thinking since they don't take the time to do that and let us know.)
    Current parties of people who wrote in the last 4-5 pages are obviously excluded.
    Why does it have to be posts on forum? You can monitor player's activities right? What raids or activity players spam the most and find something in common? Hop on Nostale and just talk to random players at random places and take surveys? Why does it have to just be on here? Its alot of work right? This might be more work for players too? I just want to play something mindless and not deal with drama but apparently 3/4 of this post is drama. Since you ask for a voice, I'm giving you one because I'm tired of inactive players cry about the same thing and fixing it based on their feedback isn't helping the community who plays the game daily.

    Thank you

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Hero ().

  • Hero wrote:

    I can tell you that Gandalof and Pinkamena comments about my opinion makes me care less about helping this community. Fix that and maybe more players would comment because my friends and I already knew these negative comments are following my post and its pretty unproductive. I'm not saying everyone but certain people have a trend with their posting.
    Fair enough , i already was thinking about this from some time.
    But I think the time to close my account had finally came (im not joking).
    Sorry if my posts were unproductive and didn't helped, or I did the opposite of helping.
    All I can do is wish you the best on finding a solution for the Easter Event.
    Good luck.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Hero wrote:

    Last thing they want to do is come on here and get crapped on by those negative players who spends their time putting others down
    who got crapped on and got put down exactly? provide an example please

    Hero wrote:

    I can tell you that Gandalof and Pinkamena comments about my opinion makes me care less about helping this community.
    why though? so i just because i disagree with you on some matters you care less about the community as a whole?

    Hero wrote:

    Fix that and maybe more players would comment because my friends and I already knew these negative comments are following my post and its pretty unproductive.
    fix what exactly? again.. what you call "negative comments" are just people stating their opinion. i didn't insult you in any way so i really don't see why you're upset just because i disagree on some points.

    and about being unproductive, you know what would be actually unproductive? that would be everyone not saying something if they oppose to an idea just for the sake of not being "negative".. that attitude would not lead the conversation to anything productive.

    you need to realize that just stating opposing opinion is not a personal attack on you.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Hero wrote:

    I get what you are saying but most people don't care to fight. It's just a game to most of the people that play games. It's not assumed because I told people to go to forum and most just don't care for it. Most of them just lose interest because other games can peak their interest without forums. You know I've been around for long time and very active but you see how many post I have and most of them are fairly recent because the game doesn't peak my interest anymore. I see the same people over and over commenting on post and most aren't even active. The majority of the community are in-experienced and lack interest fast because the grinding takes years instead of weeks. Last thing they want to do is come on here and get crapped on by those negative players who spends their time putting others down. I can tell you that Gandalof and Pinkamena comments about my opinion makes me care less about helping this community. Fix that and maybe more players would comment because my friends and I already knew these negative comments are following my post and its pretty unproductive. I'm not saying everyone but certain people have a trend with their posting.
    I get your point of course (I still think it shouldn't really bother you, if they wish to counter claim your points you can just ignore them - not bother further with trying to convince them about anything.
    If it gets out of hand mods will act on it anyway.
    I am currently thinking if discussion should happen or if just people should partially ignore each other as everyone simply is supposed to write their own opinion - I am not sure this whole debate thing (even in civil way) is doing something productive as in this kind of threads it is expected for people to have different opinions and that's what we want anyway.

    Hero wrote:

    You can monitor player's activities right? What raids or activity players spam the most and find something in common?
    Sure, as Lady Sky said they do monitor such things (Check her post few pages back) So they do take that under account as well.

    Hero wrote:

    Hop on Nostale and just talk to random players at random places and take surveys?
    That would simply be unproductive how would I be able to keep track with 60 users talking to me at the same time xD

    Hero wrote:

    Why does it have to just be on here? Its alot of work right? This might be more work for players too?
    Because it's more clean-easy way to keep track of this if people use the forum.

    Hero wrote:

    Since you ask for a voice, I'm giving you one because I'm tired of inactive players cry about the same thing and fixing it based on their feedback isn't helping the community who plays the game daily.
    And I do appreciate the time you take/took to write all this so thank you. But anyway we kind of side-tracking this so if you have suggestions on how I should improve the feedback threads we can talk it elsewhere. Either make a suggestion thread in the forum: Suggestions for the game and the forums
    Or catch me on IRC.
  • Take them to your private house and ask them to take a survey silly.

    My feedback is based on the event but these silly commentators side tracked me. I feel it doesn't have to be raid related.

    How do you go from an event that players spammed to just about no one? It was based on a small pool of players from my guess.

    Wasn't this post to help make the event better? Going from active to non-existent isn't better unless I'm missing something.

    I gave some feedback on the raids too because I can play with alts or other players who are my friends but I gave up on helping the toxic community who doesn't help make nostale better. I come on nostale to hang out with my friends. I was able to get some old players to do the event with me which was nice til the patch.

    You can't force someone to do stuff with others so don't try to say I'm the problem because it doesn't matter what others do as long as my friends can enjoy playing nostale then its considered active for me. I believe others feel this way too. For the time I spent on this game, I don't enjoy playing with in-experienced players. Its stressful sometimes and I'm just trying to relax when I come online. The raid was nice because anyone can do it. "Mindless" thats the nostale motto. <-All we do is grind grind grind same thing over and over.
  • With so much drama in the L-B-C
    It's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G kacchingo

    Hero wrote:

    So what you are saying if you had a better pc, you would abuse it too.
    that's literally how game works. you take as much as you can - no more, no less.

    Morgoth wrote:

    often encounter the saying "Gameforge ignore us" but most of the times there is nothing to ignore, because no one takes the time to write a decent feedback (in this forum anyway)
    Disclaimer: I am not saying at all that Gameforge listens to every single feedback etc but at the same time if people don't bother then that isn't something Gameforge can use anyway when they wish to.
    Well i think year or two ago we had whole "sp feedback" thread with "blabla tell us and we will do something blabal" something like that and since that time, nothing happened.
    (tbh not really sure now, like 91% , but i pretty much remember uk/us and de having threads with feedbacks/suggestions and other stuff. and mhhh nothing new since that)


    As for this thread.
    Well you don't have to be big brainer to realise that raid was way way and waaay too abusable and they really overnerfed it.
    But while we're at it, i see big problem with nostale event raids. Either they're superspammable with huge rewards or they're like xyn/cast just dead. But it's kinda hard to find that sweetgmiddlespot.
    I mean you could just add some "eventmontlychallenge" with extra rewards and some secret missions. I mean not all of them would be secret, just like 3. Quests would be like this

    Daily: Weekly. Month
    Complete x raids
    Open x event boxes
    Eat x event snacks.

    Rewards: d (some small reward) w (something nicer like 25nos$ og bushi/mount boxes) m (maybe like month box for login stuff)
    As for secret missions, they only like 3 and best players/fastest ones would get i

    Fastest raid clear | Most raid wins | Most raid loses | Most dmg | or something like that, you get idea. maybe add some little hint, but don't say exacly how to get it.
    And secret rewards would be sweet/boosted as fun.
    Like cuby pet/ Onyx or Venus/New anime mage girl as with S buff.
    <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
  • Kacchan wrote:

    As for secret missions, they only like 3 and best players/fastest ones would get i

    Fastest raid clear | Most raid wins | Most raid loses | Most dmg | or something like that, you get idea. maybe add some little hint, but don't say exacly how to get it.
    And secret rewards would be sweet/boosted as fun.
    I like your ideas

    Or make additional server missions. Add rewards if we achieve 1000 raids, 5000 raids, 10k raids etc etc. (you can also make individual missions with this)
    Also add rewards for the ranking top 3-10-100 for the people who did the most raids. We need to check a list who did the most amounts of raids, so we can push ourself harder for a better ranking.

    Kacchan wrote:

    Well i think year or two ago we had whole "sp feedback" thread with "blabla tell us and we will do something blabal" something like that and since that time, nothing happened.
    (tbh not really sure now, like 91% , but i pretty much remember uk/us and de having threads with feedbacks/suggestions and other stuff. and mhhh nothing new since that)
    That's true and its still not changed. But i think this is a very big project to do. It could be nice if they could say us what they are doing about it or tell us more what they are develloping about the new updates. Also since entwell is focusing more on gameforge, i give them a chance and i hope more big updates are coming later. And we see already some big updates. But it would be nice if they say some more info about what they are developing. Also we could give them feedback about those ideas too.
  • Jekyll wrote:

    Great idea, the worst seen execusion. Instead of fixing the raid, they've completely killed the reason to do it (because the reward in the box is crap, the only reason was gold, no gold = why raiding then? Exactly what happened after the patch was implemented and I've been saying this from the start)A good solution would be making a raid difficult and not exploitable with alts, like adding more circles/more mobs without DRASTIC changes in gold reward or at least doing something with the rewards in the box so it would be BALANCED. Let's see, why do people without alts didnt like the fix too? Because gold was brought to 4k and the reward is still 10woa/10 healing eggs&cakes/ low chance of psp that has no potential use ingame, with boxes limited to account.
    Best solution: gold drops 30k, same number of drops, not possible to exploit due to increased difficulty (no "safe-zones") and just a little bit better reward in the box for 7-8min raiding .
    What is now: gold drops 4k, not possible to exploit so alt abusers are not interested, the reward is still crap and the raid is long, so it doesnt attract anyone at this point.

    I'm not claiming that every single one of the changes they made to be utterly perfect. I agree that perhaps the gold change was questionable, and that making the raid more difficult may have been enough to reduce the excessive alt-use. But it can't really be denied that the alt abuse would have been too much if it had continued like that. I'm glad that they did something, even if it perhaps wasn't perfect first time.

    Jekyll wrote:

    around 60k drops, and about 40k bonus with gold shell 27%, tarot 10%, 3% from champ. book and 20% from the hat, Daniel Ducats' buff trigger rate is only 30% (for me it triggered only 2 times in 25 raids, cool)

    so around 100k from a single drop without 40% ducats' buff (S)
    Yes, I wasn't going to put the time in to work out the exact amounts - just to get a relative estimate. And I did want to make it a conservative estimate so that no-one tried to come back with responses of 'that's over exaggerated'. :)

    Jekyll wrote:

    I dont see where anyone supported the idea to keep it 60k and easy to exploit. cut that bs please
    You may not perhaps, but others do. The view is mixed. Many have posted here saying they don't mind a small reduction in the gold drop, but that from 60k to 4k is ridiculous - which I agree with. But to try to claim that nobody whatsoever holds the view that the gold drop should have been kept exactly the same would be wrong. At the very least, Bravious appears to view the original gold drop as an acceptable amount for a temporary event raid (which it generally is as you point out with Lola, though this new raid isn't an example which fits with the others).

    Jekyll wrote:

    Maybe on a server where trading is stale yes, it would bring longer-term issues, but, for example, at lively DE1 it would be back within 1-2months. I mean, lola was pretty heavy influencer, was it fixed? nop, so why dont you check what about lola's drops/quest and its effect on economy?
    Yes, for very active servers like DE etc., then whilst negative effects will still be felt they may have a lesser long-term effect than on less active servers. Though you seem to forget, this is the US/UK forum, not the DE forum.

    US is somewhat managing, though can't be compared to other active servers the slightest. And UK is completely dead. So, for the sake of this forum's discussion, we are servers where trading is somewhat stale (or completely non-existent in the UKs case)

    And you can't compare this raid to Lola. Lola is somewhat more difficult to solo with alts. It's much slower, and if the player chooses to do the questing (which I know that not all will) the time taken increases even more.
    This was a very, very fast raid. A very easy raid to solo with a full alt team.

    Jekyll wrote:

    I agree that the changes must have been made, Im not interested in spamming the hell out of this raid and sitting hours and eventually hating the raid. Yes, that was nice while it lasted for 1 day, wont argue about this one, but if I wanted no changes I wouldnt come here posting stuff about how raid can be exploited and would do raids while I could instead. Im a try-hard and I hate long-term cheating. its a lose/lose situation always.

    We'll see what's changed in the boxes so maybe the raid wont be too dead until the event ends in May.
    We appear to hold the same view: changes were needed but the raid is still far from perfect.

    Hero wrote:

    My question after all this crying is how many of the players who posted actively did the raid before and how many will actively play it after the new patch. At the end of the day, I don't see most of the players (not all) on this thread doing much of anything let alone the event raids. So why value their input more than the players who actually play and don't come on forum and cry about everything. I interact with more players who aren't on forum complaining about the patches and instead making the best of each situation.
    You haven't seen them? How would you even recognise them (not counting those with the same name of course)?
    Even if they had, just because you haven't seen them it doesn't mean they haven't been raiding. They may have a different time-zone to you. They may raid with family or friends on a different channel. Who knows?
    We all speak to players both in the game and on forum, but those players will all have different views (just as we do on forum). What makes you assume that those people you speak to more in game
    hold the same view as every single player?

    Hero wrote:

    Nostale community is slowly dying and maybe there is another way to get positive feedback to help the game. I've been around nos for long time and I seen alot of players play and leave without ever giving a reason and many don't even come on forum. I know its suggested to come onto forum but do players want to come here to see all the negative comments. Maybe we just want to play the game without having our hard efforts being wasted by patch after patch that requires us to grind things alot longer than they need to be to get strong.
    What counts as 'positive feedback'?


    Hero wrote:

    If you use a mule to buff your main to achieve a task, you abuse alts like everyone else you are complaining about on this thread. There isn't different levels to using alts because either you use them or you don't so please save your excuses. It's black or white because excessive alts or not....you still have to put effort into making them.
    So you would compare someone using a single alt to give themselves morale or hawk to help when killing a Remenant to someone using 15-alts to solo an SP raid, for example?
    Personally, I dislike all alt use, though I can see a whole world of difference between someone using a single alt to ease against a particular buff and someone using them to complete considerable team-based tasks alone.

    Hero wrote:

    Last thing they want to do is come on here and get crapped on by those negative players who spends their time putting others down. I can tell you that Gandalof and Pinkamena comments about my opinion makes me care less about helping this community.

    Since you ask for a voice, I'm giving you one because I'm tired of inactive players cry about the same thing and fixing it based on their feedback isn't helping the community who plays the game daily.
    Who and where has anyone here 'put others down'? And what makes you think that the posters here are all inactive?

    Hero wrote:

    I gave some feedback on the raids too because I can play with alts or other players who are my friends but I gave up on helping the toxic community who doesn't help make nostale better.


    For the time I spent on this game, I don't enjoy playing with in-experienced players.
    So giving honest feedback on events is considered 'negative' and turns away new/returning players. But to openly dislike playing alongside 'inexperienced players' is just the warm welcome and reason they need to start their Nos journey or return, right?

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaile ().

  • Hero wrote:

    It's not assumed because I told people to go to forum and most just don't care for it.

    Hero wrote:

    I see the same people over and over commenting on post and most aren't even active.
    Hey, maybe that's the problem that they arent interested in making changes but rather waiting for somebody to come, ask them when THEY are free and willing to do so. Maybe they should be less passive and then they will see the changes that they want so much.

    Hero wrote:

    Last thing they want to do is come on here and get crapped on by those negative players who spends their time putting others down.
    1) Nobody got crapped on
    2) examples if you were offended with something
    3) you yourself came here with a bottle of negativity and spilled all over saying that everyone here is crying and nobody actually makes raids, because we make posts instead of raiding. #exposed ?

    Hero wrote:

    my friends and I already knew these negative comments are following my post and its pretty unproductive.
    Maybe because your attitude is wrong, we're trying to make changes and your friends arent willing to speak up. If they want to say something maybe they should do it, not us who should be beating the answers out of them

    Hero wrote:

    Take them to your private house and ask them to take a survey silly.
    Yup, maybe you want to apply for GM to do that for a 'thank you'? You're asking too much.

    Hero wrote:

    <-All we do is grind grind grind same thing over and over.
    Consider switching the game, nobody is forcing you to play this if you are not satisfied. It has been like this for years.
    However, you can leave another complaint about grinding as many others before you did. But personally I recommend you to just do something else, Entwell is not changing the system.

    Kaile wrote:

    But it can't really be denied that the alt abuse would have been too much if it had continued like that.
    Too much for inactive servers, maybe. But come on, everyone knew that easy&fast&really profitable isnt what nostale has. Although its a reoccuring problem and entwell seems to be oblivious to the previous experiences whenever they do something like this.

    Kaile wrote:

    But to try to claim that nobody whatsoever holds the view that the gold drop should have been kept exactly the same would be wrong.
    Okay, I should've clarified: in this thread*
    The gold drop can remain the same but the difficulty must be changed to prevent alt abuse,thats it

    Kaile wrote:

    At the very least, Bravious appears to view the original gold drop as an acceptable amount for a temporary event raid
    it is acceptable amount if it needs many players.

    Kaile wrote:

    Though you seem to forget, this is the US/UK forum, not the DE forum.
    Well maybe I dont forget because I dont post stuff on DE forum. But changes are made to all servers without exceptions, therefore I am concerned.

    Kaile wrote:

    complete considerable team-based tasks alone.
    Isnt mobbing supposed to be co-op too? Based on difficulty, the original plan was to make players organize parties to lvl. This is still alt abusing for buffs, because without them it makes lvling difficult. And alt abusers for gold use them to ease money farming.

    Also, its 2k19, if your pc cant launch several nostale (2006 game) windows then maybe you should upgrade your pc/software. if you have internet problems, you shouldnt really play ONLINE games until you fix it.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

  • Jekyll wrote:

    Too much for inactive servers, maybe. But come on, everyone knew that easy&fast&really profitable isnt what nostale has. Although its a reoccuring problem and entwell seems to be oblivious to the previous experiences whenever they do something like this.
    I agree it does always seem to be the same sort of problems with every new update added. Perhaps after this event, these types of issues will be planned for and considered earlier (Hopefully?)

    Jekyll wrote:

    Well maybe I dont forget because I dont post stuff on DE forum. But changes are made to all servers without exceptions, therefore I am concerned.
    Another unavoidable problem. Updates which may be manageable for some servers would be a huge problem for other servers. I doubt there would be any way around that at all without fixing the wider and more difficult issues of server activity levels.

    Jekyll wrote:

    Isnt mobbing supposed to be co-op too? Based on difficulty, the original plan was to make players organize parties to lvl. This is still alt abusing for buffs, because without them it makes lvling difficult. And alt abusers for gold use them to ease money farming.
    Ideally, yes mobbing would be a group activity. Though, whilst mobbing as part of a group in a party makes levelling faster and easier, it isn't technically 'compulsory'. You don't have to be part of a party or have buffs to be able to level - you can still level solo if you wish to.
    Of course, realistically you need to have at least buffs to be able to mob properly at higher levels, unless you kill 1 by 1. Whilst I do think that this buffing should still come from a group, not alts, the use of alts in this way doesn't necessarily replace a set group-task.


    Though raids are somewhat different. It is a set team activity. You must have a minimum number of players within a raid team to begin, you can't enter solo. Soloing a raid isn't an option - it's a group-based task. But people are replacing this set group task with a solo one by filling these minimum raid spaces (and in many cases, filling the entire team) with their own alts. They're turning what is a set group task to a solo one.

    I'm not too sure I explained that very well, though I can't word it any better. I hope you still understood what I was trying to say.

    Jekyll wrote:

    Also, its 2k19, if your pc cant launch several nostale (2006 game) windows then maybe you should upgrade your pc/software. if you have internet problems, you shouldnt really play ONLINE games until you fix it.
    It's not quite as simple as 'just fix it' and the suggestion of 'don't play' isn't a particularly helpful one either. I didn't realise there was an extra requirement of having to be able to launch several Nos at once before you should be able to play properly. Since when did mass alt-users become priority over non alt-users?


    And after reading that back, I noticed I've gone totally off topic - Sorry!
  • Hello there.
    I'm not playing much on Nos.UK/US but i'm still close to Nostale on the french community.

    My feedback about easter event is really negative. The first release was an easy raid, with huge gold reward (to balance the shitty reward from the boxes i guess). Since it's percent based boss, people who are farming ragnar bossmap knew what to do.

    In couple of hours, players were used to make the raid in few minutes and win from 25 * 60.000 to 25 * 180.000 (60k + increased gold amount [capped 200% max]).
    (IMO = This raid was a bit broken, but yo know, sometime it's cool)(but it's related to the fact gameforge are supposed to TEST what they are uploading for the players)

    Since gameforge saw how cool was this event, with so much people spamming the raid, they moved into step 2 :

    They had to nerf something to prevent this situation (the fun & utility of the event) :
    Possibilty they had :

    • Make the raid harder for non moving characters -> Done.
    • Lower the reward to balance income -> Done
    • Give to the boss more HP to make the raid slower and reduce the income -> Done
    • Make more strategy with bombs who were usuless as hell before -> Done
    • Remove safespot & "bug-using" place -> Done ([Bugfix] Blind spot in Mad easter bunny raid was removed, the raidboss is also able to attack through barriers now to avoid other exploits. source : Maintenance thread)

    Gameforge decided to use every listed options to nerf the raid, witch result in :
    A difficult & longer raid ( witch 15 real players aswell), with no good rewards in the box & ouf of the box (Gold amount divided by 10).

    If they were involved in players side they would've choose 2 possibility ->

    Make the raid harder but with the reward we had in first release (hey it's normal to give good reward to ppl who are moving their ass to farm)
    OR
    keep an easy raid with low tier gold reward (the box would be a bit more part of the reward )

    Sadly, they choose to do both, and it resulted on a dead content, 24h after release. Good job gameforge.
    Don't you had a test server ? Aint you aware that people can use many alts they want ? Why not open a bit more the test server for players who actualy KNOW the game (not only with numbers (stats), but how players are acting on official) ?


    Beside of all this crap, there is a legit question : WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE GAME CONTENT ? if a single raid have the power to force GF to do a nerf within 24h after first release, there is clearly a bigger problem with the rest of the game. But we all know that already.

    PS: Sorry for my (s)khitty english

    event.png
    Yup, raid reward with over 100% gold increase

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Yaouank ().

  • Lady Sky wrote:

    Changes in the Mad Easter rabbit raid: The raid boss now has a lower chance of causing [blackout]
    Egg bombs (which have to be thrown at the boss) are now staying for a longer time before exploding
    New rewards are now available in the raid box: Perfection stones (all 8 types) and Rudolph trainer
    A skill from the "Mad Easter Rabbit" Partner Specialist, "Strengthen Willpower", will be changed: The effect "80% chance of removing all bad effects up to level 3" will be added on S
    Source: Scheduled Maintenance – 10.04.2019 (9:00h CEST)

    The new changes on Easter event
  • After maintainance i did do the raid 3 times.

    Conclusion: raid is not worth to do

    I asked rewards from everyone.
    Rate to get perf stone is around 5-10% i guess.
    Gold drops are still 4k gold.

    One time i had purple screen in this raid (same as the white screen in yerti raid)

    I am a little bit confused why you guys are asking for feedback. I dont feel like giving feedback next time, cause i dont get the feeling you guys are doing something with it.

    add:
    It is also quite hard for warriors to voke the purple eggs, with those red circles. when the eggs spawns, mostly red circles spawns too. Maybe change the times when red circles spawns?
    one red circle gives about 50% hp reduction. It often happens that people are getting killed because they are standing on two red circles. (red circles often spam around and through other red circles). Imagine the possibility to voke all eggs and surviving the red circles of a warrior XD. No swordman is willing to do that. Also if we look at the debuff the boss get, it is not really worth it aswell.

    One time my hp bar was 100%, while in list i had only like 40-50% hp left

    When the boss received the debuff, its only stun (what is the advantage of this? All that work to move the eggs to the boss xD)

    Please make a test server and invite some people who wants to test out stuff, because you guys are not really capable to implent new stuff.

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Q-Arch ().