[Feedback] Easter Event & (New) Raid!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Q-Arch wrote:

    I am a little bit confused why you guys are asking for feedback. I dont feel like giving feedback next time, cause i dont get the feeling you guys are doing something with it.
    They are still updating the raid, and a lot of people asked for perfection stones in the boxes (so they put them in there, putting the chance of them dropping aside for now) so it is not like they completely not listen.
    Either way do you know how nothing will change for certain? by not giving any feedback.
    Also consider that they have to follow the feedback from all nostale communities and then see what they can actually do from all that.
  • It is sooooo easy. the problem was the alt abuse, nothing more nothing less.

    By increasing the difficulty of the raid, the problem was solved, nothing more nothing less. and that happened already,

    Only thing to solve now is to increase gold amount drops to 60k ea and increase the chance to get perf stones to 50%.
    In that case it takes on average 2 raids for 1 perfection stone. thats 10-12min, i think that time is perfect. Thats 5-6 stones in an hour, thats still low (as you can get all sp perf stones) but in combination with the gold amounts, i would spam it.

    Please remove all food stuff in the reward boxes or make it useable for after event aswell, then its at least a bit usefull.

    They are still updating the raid

    Please dont update stuff, if you guys are not sure if the raid is working correct or not.
    That will cause only toxic players.


    Edit:
    I never played seer, but i thought they were having hp leeching skills. Imagine a team with 15 seers and all with Aegir S skill. arent they able to do the raid in 1 min ?

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Q-Arch ().

  • Morgoth wrote:

    Q-Arch wrote:

    I am a little bit confused why you guys are asking for feedback. I dont feel like giving feedback next time, cause i dont get the feeling you guys are doing something with it.
    They are still updating the raid, and a lot of people asked for perfection stones in the boxes (so they put them in there, putting the chance of them dropping aside for now) so it is not like they completely not listen.Either way do you know how nothing will change for certain? by not giving any feedback.
    Also consider that they have to follow the feedback from all nostale communities and then see what they can actually do from all that.
    i mentioned this earlier in another thread in suggestion section if you remember. the way he feels (and im pretty sure many others too including me) is because of lack of communication among other things. from our perspective we're talking to no one. even when changes are made, there is no explanation of why and the goals they're trying to achieve with them. and some things that no one asked for and most are probably against.. not only they didnt care and put it into action without even acknowledging it, they also silence players talking about it. soo it's pretty justifiable to think that they dont really care and our feedback is void.
  • Q-Arch wrote:

    Please remove all food stuff in the reward boxes or make it useable for after event aswell, then its at least a bit usefull.
    no way. pls dont, i dont want to see 99+50 imbalanced guy running at 5% hp and then eating the white egg that heals like 20-30% in an instant.

    it might be the wrong thread but it seems the patch has bugged the notice system again, i keep sending stuff to "1"

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

  • Jekyll wrote:

    Q-Arch wrote:

    Please remove all food stuff in the reward boxes or make it useable for after event aswell, then its at least a bit usefull.
    no way. pls dont, i dont want to see 99+50 imbalanced guy running at 5% hp and then eating the white egg that heals like 20-30% in an instant.
    it might be the wrong thread but it seems the patch has bugged the notice system again, i keep sending stuff to "1"

    Oh! For a moment I thought I was crazy because of the recipient 1. I'm not alone in the darkness thanks Jekyll xD
    The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.