[Feedback] Easter Event & (New) Raid!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Delox wrote:

Limit accounts to 10 daily raids...and people will make more accounts...and more and more.
    Not really, you are kind of wrong here. It takes time to make them, most ppl would just do 10 daily raids and go elsewhere, like with draco/glacerus.

Delox wrote:

1-2 hours to create 15 alters with enough lvl to make the raids solo that you will make profits with only this 10 daily raids.
    Try to do that within 2 hours, I want to see you fail.

Delox wrote:

On the other hand, is not easy to create good content for Nostale when there are people with 10-20 alters playing with people with only 1 low lvl account.
    Maybe people with 1 low lvl account should spend more energy to do something and not whine about how hard everything is and that they want everything immediately? smh
  • Hero wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Hero wrote:

worthless for "casual" players.
    how is this a good thing?
    krazer21 and Q-Arch said it. nothing in boxes worth their time and gold just isnt worth their efforts.
    Well if u think about it, people that whine about how overpowered everything in champion content is gonna continue wasting their time in this new raid. I guess if one doesnt have mental capacity to reach anything they should consider playing single-player games only.

krazer21 wrote:

On the brighter side, we can just act like theres no event happening and continue our normal activities
    Chicken Queen raid is still there and a new pet.. I shall try to get it
  • Jekyll wrote:

Hero wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Hero wrote:

worthless for "casual" players.
    how is this a good thing?
    krazer21 and Q-Arch said it. nothing in boxes worth their time and gold just isnt worth their efforts.
    Well if u think about it, people that whine about how overpowered everything in champion content is gonna continue wasting their time in this new raid. I guess if one doesnt have mental capacity to reach anything they should consider playing single-player games only.

krazer21 wrote:

On the brighter side, we can just act like theres no event happening and continue our normal activities
    Chicken Queen raid is still there and a new pet.. I shall try to get it
    which actually defeats the purpose of having a new raid :oops:
  • I prefer the current situation with worthless raid, than having a raid that would decrease Nostale community even more than it is.
    The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.
  • What to say about the new raid hmpp.. I really appreciate the work, what did they must do.. The time too, but..

The raid was more easier than cuby with bad rewards. I mean too much gold for nothing and now? Hardcore raid with nothing. The items from boxes aren¨t good at all too. I really miss old raid Hongbi and Cheongbi. The raid was funny, not boring and the braindead ppl had to think.. That's my opinion..

Btw, you should again raise the amount of gold drops.. At least to 30k or raise the chance for good items from boxes.. Or the Spring event is over for everyone of us
    <<<나보기가 역겨워 가실 패에는 말없이 고이 보내 드리오리다>>>
  • Heaven wrote:

.And alot ppls are lazy and dun wanna train even some low lvl alts for it,and complain it spoil market etc

Jekyll wrote:

Maybe people with 1 low lvl account should spend more energy to do something and not whine about how hard everything is and that they want everything immediately? smh
    You seem to consider anyone who doesn't use alts as 'lazy', totally ignoring other reasons for such: Perhaps they're still using an old or poor PC, unable to manage multiple Nos at once. Perhaps they have internet issues which make using one character difficult enough, nevermind 5+ characters. Or (unbelievable as it may seem), perhaps they came to play an MMORPG, and don't want the game economy ruined by players who would rather abuse multiple accounts to complete what would've been team activities alone just to get rich quick?

The 'stop complaining and being so lazy' point isn't anything of an argument at all - anyone can say that about anything. You may complain about one of the family updates requiring 900m to buy. Whilst I agree it's a lot of gold for the upgrade that it is, what's to stop me using your same 'argument' back to you? "If you don't like it, don't be lazy, stop complaining and save gold".
    I'm not sure that reducing the gold drop by such a huge amount was completely necessary. Making the raid more difficult, changes to raid seals (making them untradable and needed by all members to enter, like they did with Sheep Farm?) etc. may have been enough.

With attitudes and lack of co-operation amongst players like this, it's no surprise the game struggles to gain and keep new players. Improvements are needed to the game, but the community has a huge effect too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaile ().

• well to stay on topic and provide feedback about the event here's what i'll say:

as a whole, this is just like any seasonal event this is ok, up to the usual standard that i expect.

as for the new raid specifically, it was really awful at the start because of the massive amount of gold and ease of abusing the raid with alts while finishing it in a very short time. this would've made the game downhill even more. but thankfully changes were made to prevent that, so i commend you for it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

bit off topic: you guys don't seem to realize because of your greed how the raid the way it was.. would've been so damaging to the game. i've already talked about that in another thread in spam board to avoid going off topic here, but looks like you guys are going off topic here anyways so i thought i'd mention it quickly here. if u wanna debate feel free to reply to the arguments i made there (or some other place that suits you, idm). i'm not gonna debate about it here.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Delox wrote:

I prefer the current situation with worthless raid, than having a raid that would decrease Nostale community even more than it is.
    However it would still be better if the new raid has something worth spamming for isnt it? As long as it doesnt mess with the economy. Whats the point of introducing raids that are worthless just so they dont mess with the economy and then no one does it. If thats the case, maybe nostale should considered scrapping off the entire idea of event itself.
  • krazer21 wrote:

Delox wrote:

I prefer the current situation with worthless raid, than having a raid that would decrease Nostale community even more than it is.
    However it would still be better if the new raid has something worth spamming for isnt it? As long as it doesnt mess with the economy. Whats the point of introducing raids that are worthless just so they dont mess with the economy and then no one does it. If thats the case, maybe nostale should considered scrapping off the entire idea of event itself.

I would say that YES! raids need to be worth for all players and have balanced rewards but... this is Nostale.

Display Spoiler
    I don't want to offend anyone but we all know that this game is like a baby. We don't expect nothing from him, we only hope that he won't shit on himself.

I think Nostale players expectations are near to 0. Most of us play this game because of nostalgia and because we have already spend too much time here so... it's difficult to move on another mmorpg.
    The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.
  • Kaile wrote:

You seem to consider anyone who doesn't use alts as 'lazy', totally ignoring other reasons for such: Perhaps they're still using an old or poor PC, unable to manage multiple Nos at once. Perhaps they have internet issues which make using one character difficult enough, nevermind 5+ characters. Or (unbelievable as it may seem), perhaps they came to play an MMORPG, and don't want the game economy ruined by players who would rather abuse multiple accounts to complete what would've been team activities alone just to get rich quick?
    That's what I dont like about "we're all equal". You cant make it comfortable and fair for everybody, when there are actually lazy people that try to criticize something for being difficult but arent doing anything in the first place (I mean trying to adapt, reach skill to play under pressure). edit: deleted some parts as I didnt see the quote from the other person
    "low lvl char" that plays nostale for a prolonged period of time and still complains about not being able to achieve anything and every time pull that "im low lvl so u must help me" card. I'm not greedy, I dont give a damn, the raid is not abusable anymore, if I cared I would have stayed longer yesterday until I drop dead, and I knew they were gonna fix this issue. My point is that there is just nothing worth spamming (as krazer21 mentioned too), if they want to reduce gold - fine, but staying with the stupid rewards for completing the raid as it is now? Complete waste of time, and people who are going to spend their time to get this crap PSP instead of lvling are bringing troubles to themselves. If u cant efficiently spend your time and have below 0 will to reach anything, maybe you should drop MMORPG genre?
    If you want me to stop providing feedback why is this raid (not) popular and talking about the time/reward ratio compared to other raids or activities, which these low-lvl whining fools always bring up but dont want to listen and make profitable decisions, I can stop, sure.
    Yes, MMORPG used to be co-operative, but its not going to be back, because the target audience is a bit old now, most of us work or study, and 'modern' teens prefer other popular projects, such as LoL, and even other genres, such as shooters or single-players. Every time Nostale gets less co-op content and people are getting used to being alone (farming/lvling/raiding with alts) and those who complain that raids/lvling is too difficult are playing fools for those who gonna abuse the raid after it gets nerfed. It's just how it is, you can do nothing but spread negative attitude towards these players, which makes u toxic as well.
    You can compare Nostale to a different MMORPG from GameForge, like Metin-2, and tell me how the events there are not making more difference between the low-lvl and high-lvl players? The higher the lvl is, the higher the expences are, and if u want to earn as much money at lv80 as c28 does well not happening, even at events.

Offtopic about "MMORPG" as "co-op"
    U might want to think about completely remastering the whole system because without buffs u gonna spend ages lvling to c28. You can introduce banning for multiaccounts, ok great. You will then have to nerf act6 because rements can literally 1shot newbies under lv90, so you need to put act6 into 95+ zone and ask players to be in a party to go and lvl... Now then, if u work or study, its gonna be hard to find some time to go find another person to go lvl and it would very slightly push you towards c28, whereas 3 nolifers with muneh are going to rush c28 and u'll still be complaining about it, so what do y'all want then?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jekyll ().

• Q-Arch wrote:

Aureli wrote:

We will monitor the situation of the event raid for now and might consider further changes in the future.
    I dont think there is anything left to monitor, as we arent doing this raid anymore.

This answer killed me xD