[Feedback] Easter Event & (New) Raid!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Feedback] Easter Event & (New) Raid!

Greetings! Same here as well, if you have any improvements in mind for the new raid etc let us know! (Deadline until the Easter event is done)

Same as the other feedback threads make sure to follow those:
    • Be polite / No need to say things in an aggressive way.
    • Do not go on to pointless arguments, everyone has their own opinion and that's what we ask here!
    • Provide as many details as you can.
    • Write your thoughts in a clean-easy way to read so we can keep track of stuff.
    Thank you everyone in advance for taking the time to write and share your thoughts!

* Remember this thread is not really about making questions or bug reports.
  • Raid is really easy to abuse, because
    1. you just need to have 1 seal/person to enter the raid and its not used if u go through chicken king raid portal
    2. it drops ~2.4mil gold i think (60k gold drops)
    3. no effort needed, my 3-person team completed the raid within 4mins (5 multiaccounts each) just standing on the start portal hitting boss and spamming aura

looks like a jack o'lantern rip-off
  • It really is the worst event I've seen in my life so far, and the Lola was something that gave a lot to talk about.

1- You can only be there AFK in the home portal attacking with 14 Alts and have free gold, which OBVIOUSLY will cause the market to collapse from one moment to another, have not passed 24 hours of event, and have already bought almost all the expensive bazaar objects to resell later when the market is much more expensive.

2- The theme of the Alts, who can have 15 accounts at the same time will become a millionaire, but who can not afford to open Alts, stays out, not only of the event, but will stay out of the game, now this will be unplayable ON ALL SERVERS.

3- The new Raid, is simply bad, without counting the fact that this bugged and therefore abuses that, is a bad Raid, for example the boss is just a bad crossover of the Joker, besides this, they disable the King Chicken Raid, and there is no Hongbi and Cheongbi Raid.

4- Nobody does or will do Chicken Queen Raid, why? because it is nothing compared to the new...

5- I have a strong feeling that nothing will be done about this for 1 month or more, because we are honest, based on the company's history in intervening so that something bad does not happen, it does not give confidence that they will to do something now, for example, when Lola's Raid was about 700,000 gold every 5-7 minutes, and as you could see, there was no intervention, and at that time, 700,000 gold was somewhat abusive, but now , more than 1 million in only 5-7 minutes, it is very discouraging ...

Obviously there will be someone who says that nothing has to be changed, and it will surely be those who are only interested in having inhuman amounts of gold, but, what is the use of having so much gold, if the server has a high probability of dying because of this event? ? It is only the first day, and many people are already in complete disagreement with this event.

In short, a bad event so far, and in my not so humble opinion, the previous Easter event, was better than this thing now.
    I'm just trying to be here and do my stuff... Btw Hail Food.
  • I'm used to see bad events, with bad rewards. But this year Nostale impressed me with the worst event with the best reward. As some players already reported, the new raid has a point where you are literally invulnerable. So... welcome to free abuse of alters and gold!!!

I don't like to make gold like that so I didn't make any raid yet (luckily im not the only with this mentality). However, if tomorrow there isn't any fix because it's not a "bug" it's a "strategy/mechanic", those players that aren't abusing yet from this gold method will make mainly 2 things:

- Leave the game
    - Abuse of this method and contribute to the beggining of the end

I would explain with more detail the macro-economic consecuences of this abuse but... I always had the feeling that nobody with enough power to make a real change to Nostale reads us or consider our feedback.
    The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.
  • Delox wrote:

I would explain with more detail the macro-economic consecuences of this abuse but... I always had the feeling that nobody with enough power to make a real change to Nostale reads us or consider our feedback.
    i always fight for this but most of time not cared at forums. abusing gold and other things with alts at everywhere at game. But there is no rule for alts. no rule for it than nothing to do abusing golds like this events. if they change gold drops even more less still they can abuse. Raid is not hard like others. only that red circles kill players. when there is a mage spam auras to low levels . there is easy to abuse raid like always happen.
    Member since Sep 12th 2007
  • nasrok34 wrote:

Delox wrote:

i always fight for this but most of time not cared at forums. abusing gold and other things with alts at everywhere at game. But there is no rule for alts. no rule for it than nothing to do abusing golds like this events. if they change gold drops even more less still they can abuse. Raid is not hard like others. only that red circles kill players. when there is a mage spam auras to low levels . there is easy to abuse raid like always happen.

Completly agree. The problem has been always the bad regulation of alters. I have a lot of them, but I would support 100% the regulation of them, even if I can't use them anymore. In Nostale.es before the merge of servers you only could use 1 alter due to that your equipment / shells / strategy / pets... were essential but now...

My character is "average" and thanks to the buffs of my alters I can rush clvl solo without any problem faster than a r8+10 with sp 99+15+100 (without using alters).

Racordany wrote:

We have already reported it and Gameforge is working on it right now.

I heared something about that, but... any change yet. I know you did what you could but I can't imagine why SGMs can't (or don't have authorization) to make a $Shoutdownall to close all channels and keep them OFF until the problem is fixed to avoid a "roll-back" or a macro-economic crisis.

Nevertheless, thanks to the team for reporting this that fast, now we only can wait... and see what happens.
    The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.
  • event snacks and that fam reward restorative effectness increase not working.

the rabbits still give 400 each time . they need 420 because we have %5 boost active.

edit: not bug report but these foods on all events can count normal food/snack maybe.
    Member since Sep 12th 2007
  • Well,i treat it as a bonus for this easy raid and its good for me,finally have something that wont bother me when i play it on work time,i can just do my stuff and raid at same time.And alot ppls are lazy and dun wanna train even some low lvl alts for it,and complain it spoil market etc~~~i dint meantion any name here,but if u was mad and thinking i am saying something about u plscome show me all ur 14 alts in ch 1 after maintance,i willl say sorry to u~XD And i appreciate every raid that made by gameforge,when it good on gold ppls complain gv too much gold,when its bad loot or gold ppl complain no point to do the raid,why dont just get ready always for it and enjoy,its a game.
    And to delox here is post for raid review,nt a place for u compare urself full buff with a non buff +10 eqs r8 and +100 perfection player,i dun even think u are consider average,just some normal player to me who always wanna show off how pro urself are by comparing with advantage(u can just compare urself with someone have +10 eqs with full buff,come find me in game,i can show u and my rene+15 just 0 perfection)~
    OMG~From heaven~~XP

The post was edited 8 times, last by Heaven ().

• Tbh first time i see nostale so alive :D but too bad nostale gonna be dead again after the maintenance :lol: my suggestion is atleast make the box tradeable, because the box doesnt even add gold into the economy and contains mostly junks for most players. So i dont see why it should be made untradeable (Im not saying this because i will spam to get the boxes) but the raid has to be atleast something worthy enough for players to even bother. The PSP is not even great, the only great stuffs are all in noswheel.
  • I dislike the new update. I used to do raids with many people.
    If the raid takes 4-5 min to do and the total gold drop is 2,5m and you do it with 15 people (no alts) then everyone earns on average 166k = +/-2m / hour + boxes. Then its just like the yerti raid.
    In my eyes this is just normal gold amount. if you guys are gonna reduce the amounts, then i am not sure if i am gonna spam this raid the whole event.

Just make the raid too hard to do it with alts. Just throw more lightnings/bombs like in yerti raid.

The current solution works only for the ppl who use alts not for the people who do not use alts.
  • I agree with Heaven. This raid was easy and relaxing. After a long day at work, you just want to do something mindless. As long as I dont lose money on doing it, I still raid. Easy income for the older players who work now that still plays.

I agree with krazer21. Server looked busy with all the alts and without a decent prize from the raid this year. I dont see the point to spam the raid if the gold drops isnt worth the effort.

One thing that I was enjoying with the new raids were gems and that was none existent this year. For an average player to get +100 perfection on sp, it takes years to achieve on one sp. That's one of the biggest issue on nostale is the grinding for one rare object. Many players just get bored of the game before anything rare is completed.
  • I think that events should have 2 different targets:

> Beginners / Casual Players: for this kind of players offer a calmly but not abusable raid (using alts or bugs) which rewards could be 2-3M/hour and some costumes/pets.

> Old Players / Tryharders: for this kind of players offer a challenging but not abusable (using alts or bugs) which rewards could be enough gold to cover most of the stuff you need to spam it and sp gems to upgrate sp's.

That would be in my opinion a balanced and inclusive event for most of Nostale players.
  • Heaven wrote:

no point to do the raid
    Well, now there certainly is no point, the raid is dead now. Im 125% sure that now people will spam Chicken Queen Raid (me, too), since the raid is a little more difficult now and the reward is completely useless. Got 2 psps and I guess now they will increase in price, i'll sell one and keep the other one, however even the psp is so useless that nobody will be really interested in it. GJ Entwell, instead of making a non-abusable, mid-difficulty raid with great rewards they introduced more boring content. Srsly, waste of their effort to produce all of the artwork and then just throw it into trashcan.
  • Naerys wrote:

I´d create a limit of entries for raids like these.
    The rewards would stay at acceptable level, but you´d be able to do this raid like 10x a day

That doesn't solve any problem. Since making alters to spam this raid is extremly easy. Limit accounts to 10 daily raids...and people will make more accounts...and more and more. Even you can invest 1-2 hours to create 15 alters with enough lvl to make the raids solo that you will make profits with only this 10 daily raids.

On the other hand, is not easy to create good content for Nostale when there are people with 10-20 alters playing with people with only 1 low lvl account.