Pinned [Feedback] New Family System.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Feedback] New Family System.

Hello everyone! another big update means another feedback thread! Share your thoughts about the new family system.

Same as the other feedback threads make sure to follow those:
      • Be polite / No need to say things in an aggressive way.
      • Do not go on to pointless arguments, everyone has their own opinion and that's what we ask here!
      • Provide as many details as you can.
      • Write your thoughts in a clean-easy way to read so we can keep track of stuff.
      Thank you everyone in advance for taking the time to write and share your thoughts!

* Remember this thread is not really about making questions or bug reports.
    • there is late updates are too expensive for dead our server. can these prices any chance to change ? i heard 900m about last ones. think about 100 player fam each player 9m this is ok but as we all know there is around 50 players and different fams. well another point we not open these updates not enough fam level but if there will be re calculating on these prices why we pay more the current ones ?
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • I see that we can check the activity time in Family Management from every family member.

This looks a bit hard to check, maybe its possible to add it in a new tab? Also i would like to suggest a filter to filter it on activity time, so its easy to check who is inactive and who not.

I see also a bug that someone logged in 793363 days ago (i know this game is from the prehistory but thats too exaggerated xD) its the first one in the list, maybe other families are having this problem too.
    • A little too late for this update with nothing new worth getting excited for to achieve the tasks. Seen these updates back when they updated the first family system on another server.

There is no balance to active players to economy to gain these enhancements. Only few family will achieve these tasks.

Again with the grinding of the same raids over and over. Boring after its been release for years. Not worth the time to invest into it.
    • Hello.

Agree with Hero. Late update, basic copypasta from .SE edition. No involvment from GameFogre/Entwell, this release is based on the "base game" (vanilla + frozen crown) - No missions for act 5.1-.2, 6.1-.2

There is plenty of new tasks to imagine and to add. But in a couple of month please, i don't want to wait 5 years again.
      This update follow the dev plan from NosBzaar update, it should be added couple of months after first release, not years like it been.

Feedback : A welcome release, but with no 'soul', nothing new and exciting. Fams with high levels wills grind effortless, low levels are slammed down, since frozen crown is a oneshoot party :)

Edit : I may sound toxic, but all i hope since years now is efforts from gameforge/entwell... end this update is once again an effortless update... Still waiting....

The post was edited 2 times, last by Yaouank ().

• Hello i'm back !
      Just giving bit of numbers about the new system.
      According to a thread on Nostale.DE board we have some more informations.

Creationg a family and get Lv10 fam is 4.270.000 FXP.
      going from Lv1 fam to Lv20 fam is about 89.550.000 FXP.
      Since FXP is only reward for daily fam quest, the max FXP you can get per day is 34.500 FXP.
      It mean that if you do all the 34.500 FXP daily, it as about 6,5 years to complete a Lv20 fam.
      Completing the whole fam quest is about 3.680.000 FXP

YOu shoud take a look on Nos.DE suggestion thread to add many more missions :
      board.de.nostale.gameforge.com…-erg%C3%A4nzen/?pageNo=1&
      Use translate, the thread creator write quite clearly for google translate.
      Enjoy :)
    • Yaouank wrote:

Creationg a family and get Lv10 fam is 4.270.000 FXP.
      going from Lv1 fam to Lv20 fam is about 89.550.000 FXP.
      Since FXP is only reward for daily fam quest, the max FXP you can get per day is 34.500 FXP.
      It mean that if you do all the 34.500 FXP daily, it as about 6,5 years to complete a Lv20 fam.
      Completing the whole fam quest is about 3.680.000 FXP
      These are actually plenty useful calculations, but they seem to forget other stuff like several fc raids/day, more than 5 members per raid to receive 200 FXP, as well as IC.
      But yeah, the exp should be lowered from 89m fxp to 40m fxp max, proportionally for each lvl.