RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinkamena wrote:

which makes you think if the game isn't rigged cuz people prefer to watch elites duel rather then underdogs, but whatever.
    What more can i say, gj Germany for such artificial win.
    why do u think i was sure who was gonna win?

Pinkamena wrote:

the more skilled team will prevail.
    HATRED WILL PREVAIL

Naerys wrote:

That actually isnt true. To get penalty you usually havzo be active and pressure oponent.
    Idk football rules but penalty for doubting yellow card? i´d give red card instead, for bad behavior
    that's true. except this is a rigged match (yw for that btw), but what you said is true.

Naerys wrote:

and penalty shoot-out´s REQUIRE skills. Its not that easy as you might think.
    not really. it's a big open goal from a short distance, unless the player messes big time or the keeper gets lucky it will be a goal most of the times. it really doesnt take much skill.

Pinkamena wrote:

But anyways what makes the referee word so absolute and so impartial that nobody should protest it ? Just cuz its not originating from one of the 2 team's country's ? I doubt that it makes him so impartial as people like to believe.
    well there is more than one referee and a committee to look over things like when a referee clearly rigs the game (although in this case they are under control, dw). and who said players can't protest? they do that all the time, it's only if they go overboard is when the referee can give them a yellow for it.

Steffie wrote:

I have a good explanation for that one, but I don't want to get banned so
    i will protecc u

Jekyll wrote:

tbh call pineapple a banana, it will still be pineapple but with a different name. That's how I see Margaretitata promotion
    you don't even realize how true what you just said is, but i wont explain it.

Pinkamena wrote:

How ironic, the guy that started this thread wont be here for the grand finale of RoN 1.
    dont care really, as long as the forum is active and not boring.. that's all i ask.

Pinkamena wrote:

And to think she said that she preffers DE forum to ours.
    Not feeling so much sadness for her.
    she said EN actually but that's probably because of our pressure. but yes, EN in its prime is easily much better than DE and any other community. not so much now though.

Pinkamena wrote:

Yes the winner is 2021, but i dont think this is how Gandalof wanted it to go through......
    mission failed, we'll get em next time. i think having + modifiers isn't a good idea i guess.

Pinkamena wrote:

AHH you meant if our initial value as users and teamler is taken in account.
    I dont think so or im not sure.
    But still lets wait for Ganda to confirm after we reach 2021.
    yes, the initial value is taken into account. the trophies or whatever you wanna call them adds or subtract from it. i'll go back and edit this after making the calculation. hang in there for a moment.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE IN... AND THE WINNER IS........

CONGRATULATIONS FOR RIGGING THIS.

explained details of the results:

trophies winners and their new modification numbers:
    Display Spoiler
    69: darkness -1 -1 = -2
    420: jekyll = -1+1 = 0
    666: kacchan -1-2 = -3
    1337: pinka -1+3 = +2

details on the winning post:
    Display Spoiler
    so we go from posts 1981 to 2000 (page 100) and add/subtract from the number 2000 depending on who posted. normal user -1, gm/mod -2, and some users have different number which i posted above.

2000+0+2+0+2-2+2-2+0+2+0-2+2+0-2+2+0+2+0+2-2 = 2006

kinda ironic looking at what the post in particular is

so our #2 and #3 places are.............................
    Display Spoiler
    2nd place: Morgirth
    3rd place: Jekyll

since this is the 1st version this was a trial run, we can look upon further improving the rules in the next one. thank you all for participating. if there are no objection to my conclusion as to whom the winners are, the winner may open the V2 thread.

Display Spoiler
    well for now @Pinkamena follow the instruction of written on the first page to open the new thread, we'll discuss on things to tweak there. here's a reminder of them:

How to open the new thread version:
    follow the same pattern in this thread.
    1- you need a big red "RULES OF NATURE" at the start.
    2- then put "fluff" rules (of nature), you may chose to copy from previous threads or make up you own.
    3- copy "how to win" exactly the way it is.
    4- special trophies are optional, you're allowed to put up to 5 of them. and you may chose your own names for them, what post# and the points assigned to them (only within +/- 2 range). if you do not wish to have them just write something like "no special trophies in this version".
    5- copy paste the "Additional notes" and "How to open the new thread version" exactly the way they are.
    6- put the names of the of #1,#2,#3 places winners (preferably with an @ mention to them) and award winners (if they are available) of the previous version. along with links to all previous threads.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

The post was edited 3 times, last by Gandalof ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

*Shooked*
    Ill open soon just gimme time !
    yeah right.. you are as shooked as i was when spain (shoutout @Delox) and germany won amiright?

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Rexxar wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Schlaf gut bis morgen

kitcalie wrote:

2. Behaviour

The language for this forum is English. Using other languages can cause a warning or temporary and permanent bans. The RU forum areas are exempt from this rule.
    I am sorry.catshocked2.png
    And why did you not close this thread? catwth.png