RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Gandalof wrote:

    Pinkamena wrote:

    Uff didnt even had the chance to say goodbye.
    Well , Goodbye @Gandalof , been a pleasure knowing you.
    Don't say goodbyeCause I don't wanna hear those words tonight
    Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I
    And although we knew
    This time would come for me and you
    Don't say anything tonight
    If you're gonna say goodbye
    Yay you didnt left forever.
    I like Skillet, just think this was more fitting for a return ! youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

    Check out my shiny's !

    Also @darkness-metal


    Today its a month since i put my pinsir in a forsaken gym.
    Will i ever see him again ?
    Perhaps not lul.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Pinkamena wrote:

    Yay you didnt left forever.
    i am just like chaos, inevitable.

    seems like i sparked some activity though so until things die out (prob soon after i post this anyway) i guess i can stay for a bit till then, otherwise.. guess i can take a week or two or however long to make some posts stack.

    Pinkamena wrote:

    I like Skillet, just think this was more fitting for a return ! youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    ok.. i'll admit.. you got me really good on this one.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Pinkamena wrote:

    I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess.
    for u idk tbh. but u fail to see how morgirth provoked chaos... seriously?
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Morgoth wrote:

    you cant see something that doesn't exist.
    yes you can.

    Naerys wrote:

    Morgoth wrote:

    Pinkamena wrote:

    I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess.
    That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist.
    Gandalof is simply unnecessarily paranoid in this case
    what am i being paranoid of exactly?

    Morgoth wrote:

    Not just in this case whistle.png
    show me one of those other cases then.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Gandalof wrote:

    show me one of those other cases then.
    Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you debated with me for no reason but with steffie it was fine?

    (Excluding the part where she provided the info about the spanish community cause duh)
  • Morgoth wrote:

    Gandalof wrote:

    show me one of those other cases then.
    Not sure if paranoid is the accurate word tbh but lets take the recent debate in spoiler thread where basically both steffie and me said the same stuff but you debated with me for no reason but with steffie it was fine?
    (Excluding the part where she provided the info about the spanish community cause duh)
    well you gotta include that. because that answers your question.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Gandalof wrote:

    well you gotta include that. because that answers your question.
    But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user over there (if he was joking or not) but about how I can't say its fake news when the user hasn't provided any valid source to back up what he claims. (And I only said that according to how there is no source from Entwell about all that, so basically not a proven theory) And Steffie also said the same.
    And I even said that SP balance could be possible using as source the feedback thread we did asking people for suggestions over it = Entwell plans to make changes there.
    So I did not exclude completely everything from his post even though it was a "troll" post.

    And I of course trust my fellow SGM to know what she is talking about (And as proven she did know what she was talking about)
  • Morgoth wrote:

    But we did not really debate about how valid was the Spanish user was over there (if he was joking or not)
    we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages

    Morgoth wrote:

    but about how I can't say its fake news when the user hasn't provided any valid source to back up what he claims. (And I only said that according to how there is no source from Entwell about all that, so basically not a proven theory)
    well it was more of me defending myself tbh, since i've made the claim of a7 instead of a6.3 (which is the same as he did). and to that alone (since i wont comment on other claims he made), i will just say this: i can't provide my source, so sure.. go ahead and call it fake news, call me insane, call me a troll, say whatever you want. but when the update finally comes, i will remind you of this.

    Morgoth wrote:

    And I even said that SP balance could be possible using as source the feedback thread we did asking people for suggestions over it = Entwell plans to make changes there.
    that only means that you can say that things like sp balance and rainbow battle changes are happening (or being planned) because they are asking for feedback on them.

    but that doesn't mean everything planned will have a feedback thread to it. so you can't use that as an argument to refute claims that user made.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Gandalof wrote:

    we didn't? i thought that was the whole point of that argument but whatever, i guess we were on different pages
    Well ok we did but it was just 1-2 lines about it, so the weight was not there as much. (Since I left that part mostly to steffie anyway)

    Gandalof wrote:

    well it was more of me defending myself tbh, since i've made the claim of a7 instead of a6.3 (which is the same as he did). and to that alone (since i wont comment on other claims he made), i will just say this: i can't provide my source, so sure.. go ahead and call it fake news, call me insane, call me a troll, say whatever you want. but when the update finally comes, i will remind you of this.
    Here is the misunderstanding I guess.
    Officially I am not allowed to say something that is going to happen if Entwell or Gameforge hasn't officially made an announcement or a "spoiler" somewhere.
    (Assuming I somehow know about it anyway)

    So we move to the second bit. (There isn't actually a second bit just whatever..)
    You say there will be act 7.
    And I am saying that we have no information about act 7 so till we have something official/a source about it then it is not reliable news.
    That does not mean at all that I am saying act 7 will not exist or that it will exist. Its neither. I am only saying there isn't a reliable source to base it on (yet).

    In that thread I was more final with act 7 using as source a developer's newsletter I read about 4 years ago? and I did say "Unless they changed their minds" < I leave a quite big opening that considering the newsletter is old as the universe it might not be a 100% valid source to draw from but still a far more reliable source than a random user saying random stuff without something to back them up.

    So if act 7 comes you don't have to remind me anything same way as if act 7 doesn't come I won't have to remind you of this. Because this is not what I mean or saying at all.

    And keep in mind that we have users who blindly believe whatever rumors they hear around. So I am trying to filter out to them to not trust stuff without a source or reliable evidence.

    Gandalof wrote:

    that only means that you can say that things like sp balance and rainbow battle changes are happening (or being planned) because they are asking for feedback on them.

    but that doesn't mean everything planned will have a feedback thread to it. so you can't use that as an argument to refute claims that user made.
    No of course not but when it happens it is a reliable source to draw from (or anyway a far more reliable source than the complete nothing the user provides) If a company asks for a feedback for a specific thing you would think they plan to make changes there otherwise why ask?
    And yes of course that does not mean at all that all changes would have a feedback this completely depends on the situation, for the SP balance situation this could be applied.

    But this is not something I used to refute claims a user made, I used it to say that this part of his post may actually happen based on that Entwell asked for SP balance changes feedback.

    I "denied" everything else because there was zero proof about it.
  • Morgoth wrote:

    Officially I am not allowed to say something that is going to happen if Entwell or Gameforge hasn't officially made an announcement or a "spoiler" somewhere.
    (Assuming I somehow know about it anyway)
    good thing im not in the same spot as you are (lol)
    i could technically spill all the beans but uncle will be really mad and when he's mad he's vicious and certainly dont wanna face his wrath.

    Morgoth wrote:

    That does not mean at all that I am saying act 7 will not exist or that it will exist. Its neither. I am only saying there isn't a reliable source to base it on (yet).
    except you did call it fake news and called us (me by proxy) trolls. and you used that reasoning as a basis to say that.

    Morgoth wrote:

    and I did say "Unless they changed their minds" < I leave a quite big opening that
    yay for you i guess. you left an out for yourself. i guess i can only make fun of jekyll when it happens.

    Morgoth wrote:

    And keep in mind that we have users who blindly believe whatever rumors they hear around. So I am trying to filter out to them to not trust stuff without a source or reliable evidence.
    that isn't such a bad thing. it generates hype and suspense and might keep some players who were thinking of quitting to stick around.

    Morgoth wrote:

    If a company asks for a feedback for a specific thing you would think they plan to make changes there otherwise why ask?
    it's entwell we're talking about. if it wasn't for my uncle constantly nagging them, we would probably see updates much much rarely and slower than they already are. these "feedback" threads are just an excuse to add to their delays.

    Morgoth wrote:

    But this is not something I used to refute claims a user made, I used it to say that this part of his post may actually happen based on that Entwell asked for SP balance changes feedback.
    that is true. my bad.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

    Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

    French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

    German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

    Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

    Korean 파괴룡 간드라

    Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

    Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

    Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

    Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

    Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Gandalof wrote:

    except you did call it fake news and called us (me by proxy) trolls. and you used that reasoning as a basis to say that.
    Calling it fake news right now does not mean the thing I called fake news isn't ever going to happen (or vice versa). I mean lets not take the act 7 but everything else that was written in his post the majority was a complete nonsense. (And again without any reliable source to base it on and considering a user posted it there in the spoiler thread asking how reliable this post was I had to call it for what it was)
    And I didn't call you a troll I only called a troll that specific post, and oh wait it really was a troll post so I basically called it for what it was. Do not take "offense" when I am not targeting you at all.
    And lets look back to my line a bit.

    Morgoth wrote:

    So unless that guy who started that rumor/nonsense has some concrete information/proof about all this I would call it fake news.
    I specifically say that if the guy cannot provide proof then is just a rumor, and considering we are being asked by Svante there I told him I would call it fake news. If the user could provide smth then I wouldn't. And again this is only about the proof not if an update will come or not.

    Gandalof wrote:

    yay for you i guess. you left an out for yourself. i guess i can only make fun of jekyll when it happens.
    It is not about leaving an opening 8| it is about exactly what I said.

    Morgoth wrote:

    the newsletter is old as the universe it might not be a 100% valid source to draw from but still a far more reliable source than a random user saying random stuff without something to back them up.
    If the newsletter was made this year I would not have written that line and I would just say it is not going to happen.

    Gandalof wrote:

    that isn't such a bad thing. it generates hype and suspense and might keep some players who were thinking of quitting to stick around.
    Sure, but can you imagine the disappointment when something a user says is never going to happen? Don't take it with your case think it generally.
    A random user spreads a rumor about a future update that is simply out of his imagination, provides zero proof but yet people believe him 5 years pass and there is still no info or proof about such an update. "But I thought Entwell was planning to do this, why didn't they wow what a bunch of noobs they are".
    Having spoilers is nice, providing nothing to prove the said spoiler even a bit remotely is bad. You cant trust every user out there to have good intentions.
    And you basically make them stick around for nothing and then they gonna quit anyway and even call the company scammers for "promising" an update that never came. All that based on some false information they believed. (And this is actually a real example, seen it happen)

    Gandalof wrote:

    it's entwell we're talking about. if it wasn't for my uncle constantly nagging them, we would probably see updates much much rarely and slower than they already are. these "feedback" threads are just an excuse to add to their delays.
    I will just roll my eyes on that one.

    As I said above if we take your specific case the conversation would go like this.
    Gandalof: "Hey guys my uncle says we gonna get act 7!!!!"
    Morgoth: "We currently don't have any official information about a possible act 7, do you have any source/reliable evidence about it?"
    Gandalof: "Well no... but my uncle!!!!"
    Morgoth: "This is not a reliable source right now though."
    -2 months later-
    *Entwell provides spoilers for act 7*
    Gandalof: "Haha see? I was right!"
    Morgoth: "Now that we have valid source/proof then yes an act 7 is going to happen"

    Similarly
    -2 months later-
    Still no info.
    -1 year later-
    Still no info.
    -2 years later-
    Still no info.
    -3 years later-
    Still no info

    Gandalof & Morgoth: probably silence cause I doubt we gonna be here at that time anyway.

    Nowhere I am implying that an act 7 won't come or that an act 7 will come. The only thing I am saying is that I want some source about it to prove it and if there isn't any YET then don't take that rumor completely seriously until there is. (But again do think this more generally like the other things that user said in that post where of course you don't believe them either, why is that? because there is zero proof provided, you only defend the act 7 because by your claims you have some info about it but its the same, you cant prove it yet. And/or if you can you just don't want to yet. So just wait!)

    Edit:

    Steffie wrote:

    I believe in unicorns. You don't have evidence to prove I'm wrong, so that means I'm right. But that's not the way it works, is it? Same happens here. Of course, I don't have any special knowledge about future updates (Not like we would be allowed to share it, anyway, but the fact is that we don't), so I can't really confirm or deny any possibility, but in this case, I don't need evidence to say something that is quite obvious to me: Unicorns are cute, but probably fake.

    I also believe that Morgoth has a soul That's another example.
    Steffie did explain it quite good there as well.