RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Gandalof wrote:

that's what they want you to think. think of it, if it wasnt true.. why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? why would certain mod mass warn us? (hint: it's to silence us). believe in what you want idc, but i would at least like you to think about what i said logically and then you'll see what i mean. the signs are there.
      Nevertheless, no solid evidence. You can try very hard coming up with explanations for coincidences even if they are plausible without any evidence I still won't believe that... Its just how it is I guess.
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it?
      To be fair Aureli does answer some threads from time to time when she sees them cathmm.png
      that is true. and while we're at it, oureli is already doing much better work than lady sky. but that's to be expected because i wouldn't have used the most powerful tool that can even beat my uncle for no reason. fun fact: my uncle refused to change lady till the very end, that's why i had to use the last resort.

anyway, her answering isn't the issue. it's trying to deny it and dismissing it as "conspiracy theory" to get rid of it asap. i understand why so i dont blame her obviously, but all im saying is.. what happened there is obvious.

Jekyll wrote:

Nevertheless, no solid evidence. You can try very hard coming up with explanations for coincidences even if they are plausible without any evidence I still won't believe that... Its just how it is I guess.
      i've already explained that there is no such thing as coincidence. that term among others such as luck, random are terms we created to have an "explanation" to the unexplainable. but hey, if you wanna forgo critical thinking and skepticism (which you probably think is "negative" thing that ties with conspiracy theories, but it's not. that's what they made you believe because it hurts their ability to manipulate. it's very important to have because the world aint all sun and shine but i digress). anyway, if you wanna forgo that, more power to you i guess. i've done more than enough of my duty trying to inform and explain to you, the remaining rests on you.

that's a cool song, but this one actually fits better

i cri everytim listening to dis. press a like if you do too