RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As for Animism , sadly its not about worshiping anime but rather that every living being (humans animals etc) or not living (Rocks rain, even words) are possesed by spirits.
      Basically everything is alive in their view, quite literally.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Pinkamena wrote:

As for Animism , sadly its not about worshiping anime but rather that every living being (humans animals etc) or not living (Rocks rain, even words) are possesed by spirits.
      Basically everything is alive in their view, quite literally.
      so my animu catgirl waifu is alive after all! this is still the best topic out of the
      ones you wrote. or u can write about weebism too, that'd be even better
    • Pinkamena wrote:

2 exams done ! one with A + and one with B + , hopefully ill get my student loan back

Anyways if you were me, which one of those would you choose ?
      Congratulations! :D

I'm very glad that my studies aren't like yours; I would struggle to write a decent essay for any of those!

I'd probably choose the 'God/Goddesses of Roman or Greek Mythology' just because it sounds the easiest to research, rather than it being particularly interesting.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Which one of the subjects you consider are the easiest/fastest to write about or most interesting from your viewpoint ;
      Totemic religions ;
      Types of Shamanism.
      White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation.
      Virgin Woods and last tribesmen.
      Immortality.
      Wisdom.
      Asiatic Religions ;
      Shintoism.
      Taoism.
      Animism.
      Hinduism.
      Temple's descriptions.
      Ilumination Lotus.
      Analysis of a Temple or a ritual ( e.g Shiba).
      Extra ;
      a God/Goddes of either Roman or Greek Mythology.
      Hierarchy of Christianity Angels.
      Everything that includes specific religion is quite limited and becomes difficult. I'd pick immortality or wisdom from the viewpoint of every religion/ atheistic people. Analysis of temples or rituals and temple descriptions seem a bit boring and a lot more difficult. As for interesting its either White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation or Hierarchy of Christianity Angels. Shintoism and Taoism sound pretty interesting too.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

2 exams done ! one with A + and one with B + , hopefully ill get my student loan back
      Anyways next is exam 3 but shortly after i have a presentation for my extra 'subject'
      I dont know if this is legit in other countries but here you have to study 1 extra subject at a different university that isn't related to your main specialization for a total of 1 and half an year.
      For first semester i had Urban Culture and this semester i got Arts and Religion and i need an advice on which subject to make a 5 page essay of.
      There are many and its hard to choose.
      @Gandalof @Jekyll @Morgoth @Cherish @Racordany @Kacchan can any of you give me an advice ?
      Which one of the subjects you consider are the easiest/fastest to write about or most interesting from your viewpoint ;
      Totemic religions ;
      Types of Shamanism.
      White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation. <- I dont know what this is so this is interesting aswell

Immortality.
      Wisdom.
      Asiatic Religions ;
      Shintoism.
      Taoism.
      Animism.
      Hinduism. I think this one could be interesting

Temple's descriptions.
      Ilumination Lotus.
      Extra ;
      a God/Goddes of either Roman or Greek Mythology. interesting aswell and cool!

kinda late answer, but whatever :)
    • I tracked your answers to get a whole image.
      so ;
      Wisdom 1.
      Animism 1.
      Shintoism 1.
      Hinduism 1.
      Taoism 2.
      Hierarchy of Angels 2.
      Immortality 3.
      Roman or Greek Gods 3.
      White and Black Magic 4.
      So it comes down to the last 3, maybe ill think about angel hierarchy too.
      But anyways guys thanks for answering !

Cherish wrote:

I'm very glad that my studies aren't like yours; I would struggle to write a decent essay for any of those!
      True.

Jekyll wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Totemic religions ;
      Types of Shamanism.
      White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation.
      Immortality.
      Wisdom.
      Asiatic Religions ;
      Shintoism.
      Taoism.
      Animism.
      Hinduism.
      Temple's descriptions.
      Ilumination Lotus.
      Extra ;
      a God/Goddes of either Roman or Greek Mythology.
      I'd pick immortality or wisdom from the viewpoint of every religion/ atheistic people.
      I also find this interesting , dont really think its the fastest or easiest when it comes to tackle this aspect for all of the worlds religions.

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Anyways next is exam 3 but shortly after i have a presentation for my extra 'subject'
      I dont know if this is legit in other countries but here you have to study 1 extra subject at a different university that isn't related to your main specialization for a total of 1 and half an year.
      For first semester i had Urban Culture and this semester i got Arts and Religion and i need an advice on which subject to make a 5 page essay of.
      There are many and its hard to choose.
      @Gandalof @Jekyll @Morgoth @Cherish @Racordany @Kacchan can any of you give me an advice ?
      Totemic religions ;
      Types of Shamanism.
      White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation. <- I dont know what this is so this is interesting aswell

Immortality.
      Wisdom.
      Asiatic Religions ;
      Shintoism.
      Taoism.
      Animism.
      Hinduism. I think this one could be interesting

Temple's descriptions.
      Ilumination Lotus.
      Extra ;
      a God/Goddes of either Roman or Greek Mythology. interesting aswell and cool!

kinda late answer, but whatever :)
      IDM , the more the merrier. :thumbsup:
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
    • Gandalof wrote:

what are you even saying?
      He's talking about Galaco and the flashy gif that he (Pinka) attached to the post and @ galaco in the very same post as a bonus, obviously Pinka did not care about her feelings. Cannot believe. @Morgoth i want to start a drama, ban pinka-chan for being so horrible friend and killing Caesar on March 15, 44 BC, Etruscan Ceramic.

Disclaimer: I am clearly memeing and being sarcastic, you are welcome.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jekyll ().

• New

Jekyll wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

they want you to think
      what a good start for a conspiracy
      that's what they want you to think. think of it, if it wasnt true.. why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? why would certain mod mass warn us? (hint: it's to silence us). believe in what you want idc, but i would at least like you to think about what i said logically and then you'll see what i mean. the signs are there.