RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why would you blame chaos just because he/she made some mistakes perma banning him/her isn't fair I ALMOST feel bad for him/her :stick:

Edit NO need to mention I'm not chaos though

Edit2 everything could be easier if I had my pc making my signature the ss with morgoth cherish and keyblade guy so they can confirm I'm not chaos

Edit3 I dislike chaos A LOT if you are reading this post chaos do NOT try to make an account for answering ME!!1!1!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mahmut ().

• Gandalof wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

But then again,its a lowkey argument, its not as scientific as why electric beats water.
    strength and weaknesses does not need to be "scientific". they just have to be a reference to something, or could have any reasoning really. that doesn't need to scientific.
    I just went and checked pokewikia
    Ice is super effective against Dragon because ;

So bassically you were right but a bit vague.
    Fight type is super effective against steel/ice and bugs have resist agaisnt them because ;

Not really buying the last sentence, but game balance i guess.
    As for the bug/poison thing ;

HA told you ! This prove game balance was the reason they changed it. (Read beetwen the lines before @me).
    Electric is super effective agaisnt flying because ;

My reasoning was right once again.
    As why Bug is super effective against dark ;

This explains why Morgoth ban attacks have little to no effect on Choasbringer persistance.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

But then again,its a lowkey argument, its not as scientific as why electric beats water.
    strength and weaknesses does not need to be "scientific". they just have to be a reference to something, or could have any reasoning really. that doesn't need to scientific.
    I just went and checked pokewikiaIce is super effective against Dragon because ;

Fight type is super effective against steel/ice and bugs have resist agaisnt them because ;

HA told you ! This prove game balance was the reason they changed it. (Read beetwen the lines before @me).

This explains why Morgoth ban attacks have little to no effect on Choasbringer persistance.
    1000 points for that last sentence :rofl:
  • Pinkamena wrote:

I just went and checked pokewikia
    and is the information there from an official source? or is it hypothesis of the community? because if it's the latter, it isnt any more credible than what you and i came up with.

Pinkamena wrote:

Ice is super effective against Dragon because ;

well i would wrong on this then, but i guess close enough.

Pinkamena wrote:

well im only not buying the ice part. i said before, but it really makes sense to me for rock and steel. to apply same logic to ice is bit iffy.

as for bug resisting fighting, i mean i can smack\clap a fast flying insect (a fly or mosquito or whatever) with my hands, and im not trained fighter or athletic at all. so that really makes no sense. also not all insects are flying or fast, so there is that. also wtf (f stands for frick here, dun ban me mods) is "resist a punch easily"?

Pinkamena wrote:

i don't see "game balance" written there, it literally mentioned that many insects developed resistance to the insecticides. and that's the alleged reason, not game balance.

Pinkamena wrote:

right, because nothing on the ground was struck by lightning amiright? this really makes no sense to me. and i haven't looked at any sort of data, but im willing to bet that more object on the ground (trees, humans or whatever) get hit by lightnings more than birds mid-air.

but regardless, i agree with this weakness. and i could be wrong about whole lighting statistics so i'll leave it at that.

Pinkamena wrote:

that actually made me laugh out loud :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i'm still not convinced about making it strong against dark though. ok insects can move and do stuff in the dark.. how does that hurt the darkness exactly? this would make sense for bug resisting dark, not to bug being strong against dark.
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • kitcalie: i am inevitable
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • i left game once more time. they stay with each others :D i dont think playing more until my game chain again hits nostale. It is long chain and around 1-2 year it can take back to turn. i send you my steam link. you can contact me from there. Also i shared on forum too if anyone interests for add.

Also he know me from TR nos too. i played TR nos on when it starts. Probably chaosbringer was new learning walkin on that times. that means he cant be chaos bringer . but as i know never be sure from anything. 2x2=4 on 10 based arithmetic . if you write that 2x2 on 3 based arithmetic it changes to like this

(4)10=(11)3 that means everyhing can change and still has same value.
    Member since Sep 12th 2007
  • Today was Snorlax day ! My fave normal type pokemon ! And i finally got a PERFECT IV Snorlax !
    I only have to level him up a bit, look how cute and innocent he is, he remind me of Hope Rice.

F Hope Rice ! <3
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().