RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!!
      Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD.
      I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~
      AMSTERDAM 2020.
      I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam
      Well , the candidate cities are (+possibly another candidate from Noord-Brabant) ;
      Amsterdam - The Capital and most populated city.
      Rotterdam - Perfect Host City if they are going for an aquatic theme like Lisbon, and even better then Lisbon as Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe.
      The Hague - The unofficial Capital of the Netherlands, perfect for showcasing dutch culture and maybe a royalty theme ?
      Maastricht - This one isn't popular but its personally very important for me , Maastricht is relevant for anyone that study European relations , its a backbone for E.U. thx to Maastricht Threaty , this one would possibly make the perfect host city for 2020 as EU theme Eurovision. But I doubt as its significantly poorer then the upper 3.
      Utrecht, Arnhem, Zwolle. - Never heard of these 3 sorry. lol.
      But whatever City is decided it wont make it less joyfull for me.
      Im looking forward for the ESC 2020 and what Netherlands have in store for us ! <3
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Kacchan wrote:

Time to tilt pinky girl again
      ep6 bois!
      Man.
      It was such an expected finale it hurts.
      Like everyone predicted John Snow will kill Daenerys yet it still happens and they named Bran King like why ? after they wipe out most of the Kings Landing anyway.
      Its too predictable for GoT.
      But still I guess Naerys is very happy. amirite @Naerys ?
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler
      Man.It was such an expected finale it hurts.
      Like everyone predicted John Snow will kill Daenerys yet it still happens and they named Bran King like why ? after they wipe out most of the Kings Landing anyway.

hehe
      "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story"

Display Spoiler

what was whole e5 ending point with that horse? he never made it to 06e.

Jon walks past Grey Worm executing Lannister men, continues to Dany, walks into Grey Worm guarding Dany.

*Tyrion finds Jaimie and quits as hand of the queen*
      me:
      Michael Scott Kacching: [screaming] NOO GOD! NO. GOD. PLEASE. NO. NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOO!!! (realised that leaks were all true)

R+L = F

Dany death was such anticlimactic thing, for rest of episode i even forgot about her or her being dead. Also Jon told them he killed her...

Is Drogon the smartest dragon of all time or the dumbest? You decide
      wa1XF16bborLGnSevQbp9Vryx7X10EkkBJJ27r6AH4A.jpg

King Bran the Broken like what the f, man. Imagine hearing that your new king was a cripple named "Bran the Broken.". They coulda atleast gave him something like Bran the Raven.

<Jon returning to Castle Black>

"Aw shit, here we go again...."

Also he just insta joined wildlings back. Like literally zero dialogue.

The only two endings we deserved.
      zob43npilcz21.jpg

Display Spoiler

memetime
      When Arya sails West and lands on the Eastern coast of Essos
      q1qfvp2u0az21.png

Gendry when he finds out Arya is going west:
      ro409a9v1az21.jpg

episode 06
      086r1945l9z21 (1).jpg
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Display Spoiler
      You know a show is bad when you have zero care to wait for 1 week for the next episode.
      I was literally like "oh ok lets get over with this again"

I said the same with the whole Arya part lol, like sure I guess maybe she will find some islands and whatever in between but like uh.

At least jon pet his wolf this time, since his dragon died huh.

10/10 they were lazy to write a script for the last scenes, or probably they realized all the fans would be speechless at that point.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler
      You know a show is bad when you have zero care to wait for 1 week for the next episode.

I said the same with the whole Arya part lol, like sure I guess maybe she will find some islands and whatever in between but like uh.

10/10 they were lazy to write a script for the last scenes, or probably they realized all the fans would be speechless at that point.

Display Spoiler
      Well there was a rumour that HBO were working on 5 spinoffs, i think only 3 now? One is rumored to be The Long Night, few k years in past, whole first whitewalkers and yada. If i had to guess last two, it would be two of these three Snow spinoff in wild / Arya west adventures / Mad King times. Only way to explain this shitstorm ending.

Also what was the whole Sansa going independence north, her brother, son of the ned stark was already ruler of 7-6 kingdoms. I mean last 3 eyed raven was over a thousand years old.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Kacchan wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
      Well there was a rumour that HBO were working on 5 spinoffs, i think only 3 now? One is rumored to be The Long Night, few k years in past, whole first whitewalkers and yada. If i had to guess last two, it would be two of these three Snow spinoff in wild / Arya west adventures / Mad King times. Only way to explain this shitstorm ending.
      Also what was the whole Sansa going independence north, her brother, son of the ned stark was already ruler of 7-6 kingdoms. I mean last 3 eyed raven was over a thousand years old.

Display Spoiler
      Sansa is a strong independent woman, she is so strong and independent that she wants to keep the whole nort as a separate kingdom forever.
      They should just drop it let's all just forget this last season existed go back to season 7 ending and day dream the plot on our own (in our heads), we will do a better job.
      This was me today: catblank.pngcatblank.pngcatblank.pngcatblank.png after the episode ended.

Nothing they will ever do is gonna ever explain season 8 episodes 4-6.

The way Danny died though I am still laughing a bit there.
    • Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler
      Man.It was such an expected finale it hurts.

hehe
      "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story"

Display Spoiler

what was whole e5 ending point with that horse? he never made it to 06e.

Jon walks past Grey Worm executing Lannister men, continues to Dany, walks into Grey Worm guarding Dany.

*Tyrion finds Jaimie and quits as hand of the queen*
      me:
      Michael Scott Kacching: [screaming] NOO GOD! NO. GOD. PLEASE. NO. NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOOO!!! (realised that leaks were all true)

R+L = F

Dany death was such anticlimactic thing, for rest of episode i even forgot about her or her being dead. Also Jon told them he killed her...

Is Drogon the smartest dragon of all time or the dumbest? You decide
      wa1XF16bborLGnSevQbp9Vryx7X10EkkBJJ27r6AH4A.jpg

King Bran the Broken like what the f, man. Imagine hearing that your new king was a cripple named "Bran the Broken.". They coulda atleast gave him something like Bran the Raven.

<Jon returning to Castle Black>

"Aw shit, here we go again...."

Also he just insta joined wildlings back. Like literally zero dialogue.

The only two endings we deserved.
      zob43npilcz21.jpg

Display Spoiler

memetime
      When Arya sails West and lands on the Eastern coast of Essos
      q1qfvp2u0az21.png

Gendry when he finds out Arya is going west:
      ro409a9v1az21.jpg

episode 06
      086r1945l9z21 (1).jpg
      Lmao if you think you need to watch the episode in order to know the ending, lel.
      Anyways Cersei rn ;

• Display Spoiler

Naerys wrote:

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying
      after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY?
      I suppose he ate her or idk.
      I didn't understand at all why Sansa wanted to keep the north when literally her brother is the king, I guess just for the future for when/if he dies but the three eye raven really does seem to live for a long time, unless the previous guy who had the job wasn't completely human. (but yeah he basically died only cause the night king poked him with a spear)
    • Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!!
      Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD.
      I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~
      AMSTERDAM 2020.
      I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam
      Well , the candidate cities are (+possibly another candidate from Noord-Brabant) ;Amsterdam - The Capital and most populated city.
      Rotterdam - Perfect Host City if they are going for an aquatic theme like Lisbon, and even better then Lisbon as Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe.
      The Hague - The unofficial Capital of the Netherlands, perfect for showcasing dutch culture and maybe a royalty theme ?
      Maastricht - This one isn't popular but its personally very important for me , Maastricht is relevant for anyone that study European relations , its a backbone for E.U. thx to Maastricht Threaty , this one would possibly make the perfect host city for 2020 as EU theme Eurovision. But I doubt as its significantly poorer then the upper 3.
      Utrecht, Arnhem, Zwolle. - Never heard of these 3 sorry. lol.
      But whatever City is decided it wont make it less joyfull for me.
      Im looking forward for the ESC 2020 and what Netherlands have in store for us ! <3
      Maastricht... Lol....
      Which city in brabant? Breda xDDD?
      Also uh... I think rotterdam/the hague is indeed actually viable. As long as it's not in my hometown im fine xDDD.