RULES OF NATURE V1

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Jekyll wrote:

      @Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word :)
      I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope.
      Second ohh well...….
      UK got a well deserved last place while Macedonia finished 8th and got their best position in the contest history.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Jekyll wrote:

      @Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word :)
      That's how mods work

      Jekyll wrote:

      meanwhile Australia
      I have many questions
      the person on the left is called Ainsley Harriott. idk who the one on right is. what other questions do u have?

      Jekyll wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope.
      I say yep, cuz when I put a flashy gif in 2 spoilers and said not to open if one had issues - that last time @Morgoth deleted it anyway so GIT GUT RIKT
      watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you
    • Gandalof wrote:

      the person on the left is called Ainsley Harriott. idk who the one on right is. what other questions do u have?
      I have questions to the right guy


      Gandalof wrote:

      watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you
      I WILL COMPLAIN!
      AND THIS WILL GO TO COMMUNITY MANAGER!
      BEWARE

      Me during the whole eurovision

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Jekyll ().

    • My opinions on all 26 songs tonight and their rankings ;
      1. Netherlands - Well deserved Winner ! By far best entry tonight.
      2. Italy - It dosen't have any high notes and therefore the reason why jury penalized it.
      3. Russia - A bit surprised tbh, His vocals and staging was great but at the same time I was expecting Switzerland or Sweden to take this place lol , still a great performance and a deserved spot.
      4. Switzerland - Well deserved high spot ! Great performance.
      5. Norway - Okish , not my cup of tea but I can see why it got so high.
      6. Sweden - Expected it to be a little higher tho , but it seems the public dosent like Swedish songs.
      7. Azerbaijan - Higher then expected. But not by much.
      8. North Macedonia - Ok , im the only one who dosent understand how North Macedonia got so many points by the jury ? I don't deny her voice but for Christ sake, 2nd place in Jury Vote ?
      9. Australia - Expected this , no Australian singer will reach Demi Im 2nd place anytime soon.
      10. Iceland - It was loved by the public , also Jekyll, at some point they put the spotlight on Icelandic singers and they were holding a ''Free Palestine'' banner, that was unexpected.
      11. Czech Republic - This bamboozled me, like I was expected this to be at this place because of the public vote not the jury vote, weird.
      12. Denmark - ….. HOW ?!
      13. Slovenia - Meh , would had put it even lower.
      14. France - Gandalof's unlucky night.
      15. Cyprus - Expected a little higher.
      16. Malta - Bad voice but Good singer, well deserved place.
      17. Serbia - Underated like always, great voice tho.
      18. Albania - Also Underated but with a great voice.
      19. Estonia - It wasn't the best but I would put it higher tho.
      20. San Marino - Normally it should be at the bottom of the list cuz its nothing special but considering there were even worse songs then this, its well deserved.
      21. Greece - Dunno if its the correct place but it was worse then in the semi-final for sure.
      22. Spain - Lmao less then 10 points from the jury but like 50 from the public ? Big Difference, but definetly not big enough, well deserved place tho.
      23. Israel - Good song, simply bottom cuz Israel is the hosting country, sad.
      24. Germany - The only song that didn't received absolutely any point from the Public vote, lmao , half-deserved.
      25. Belarus - Well deserved for the cringe fest song.
      26. United Kingdom - Extremely well deserved for having everything so superficial to the point of not being able to watch the performance of how boring it is.
      Also @Kacchan and @Jekyll you may wanna sit down for this ;
      All the points for all 3 shows , including semi final 1 and 2 had appeared , this is semi-final 2 ;

      If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference.
      I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Pinkamena wrote:

      If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference.
      I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference.
      Im Lithuanian and I dont care lol.

      Pinkamena wrote:

      10. Iceland - It was loved by the public , also Jekyll, at some point they put the spotlight on Icelandic singers and they were holding a ''Free Palestine'' banner, that was unexpected
      Ummm unexpected that they did it but I had already known why.


      Gandalof wrote:

      like what?
      well... Distasteful clothing?
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference.
      I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference.
      Im Lithuanian and I dont care lol.
      I would had prefered Jurij in the final teaching us how to open our eyes better then that creepy Barbie doll that dosen't blink tho.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Morgoth wrote:

      I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.
      Are you serious ?
      NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING.
      I didn't tag Galaco to give her a seizure, I tagged her cuz she is from Netherlands.
      Hate you so much right now >.>
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Pinkamena wrote:

      Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!!
      Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD.
      I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~
      AMSTERDAM 2020.
      I had a feeling you would ping me lol.
      I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      like what?
      well... Distasteful clothing?
      what's distasteful about it?


      Jekyll wrote:

      @Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f wor

      Morgoth wrote:

      I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.
      annnd.. the prophecy has been fulfilled.

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Are you serious ?
      NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING.
      I didn't tag Galaco to give her a seizure, I tagged her cuz she is from Netherlands.
      Hate you so much right now >.>
      "complain to kitcalie if u dont like it"

      Pinkamena wrote:

      #Reasonsi''love''nostale.
      That's how nostale works

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you
      well the meme is still there. I once wrote effing with *'s and it still got edited. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: @Morgoth do your work properly
      well the meme was kept there to spite you
    • Pinkamena wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.
      Are you serious ?NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING.
      I didn't tag Galaco to give her a seizure, I tagged her cuz she is from Netherlands.
      Hate you so much right now >.>
      Did not say you did it so she gets a seizure attack but at the same time not gonna risk it what if she opened it regardless of your warning?