RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kitcalie wrote:

basically what Morgoth said and since it seems everyone is just going at each other for no reason at this point in time I am closing this thread and will be closing any thread talking about a merge till we have more information.

how to kill last post wins guide by kacching.

1. open last posts wins
      2. write that uk doesn't need merge also you need to @ whole anti and mergesquads.
      3.???
      4. drink tea while mod closes it.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Kacchan wrote:

kitcalie wrote:

basically what Morgoth said and since it seems everyone is just going at each other for no reason at this point in time I am closing this thread and will be closing any thread talking about a merge till we have more information.
      how to kill last post wins guide by kacching.

1. open last posts wins
      2. write that uk doesn't need merge also you need to @ whole anti and mergesquads.
      3.???
      4. drink tea while mod closes it.
      let me give you a spoiler to what's gonna happen
      Display Spoiler
      1. you will get banned
      2. ???
      3. profit
    • New

Kacchan wrote:

Dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun

and they just ruined Jaimes arc..

List of main characters who got a satisfying end to their character arcs this episode:
      Sandor Clegane
      That is all
      Kacching, please. All GoT discussion goes here >> That's how NosTale works

Chaosbriner wrote:

Can you see now where i stand my friend
      Hi,finally got the chance to say ''Hi, how are you !'' before Morg bans you.
      Im gonna give you like 10 hours or so,ohh well goodbye !
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• New

Kacchan wrote:

Dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun

List of main characters who got a satisfying end to their character arcs this episode:
      Sandor Clegane
      That is all

Clegane final fight scene reminds me of god of war/mortal combat of some sort. weird.

Also, what u previously said was true. This "war" is very unbalanced, they just make it seem that daeny might lose. Dissapointed with the lannister twins death..would rate it 1/10. sigh.

G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • New

Baal wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Sandor Clegane
      That is all

Clegane final fight scene reminds me of god of war/mortal combat of some sort. weird.
      Also, what u previously said was true. This "war" is very unbalanced, they just make it seem that daeny might lose. Dissapointed with the lannister twins death..would rate it 1/10. sigh.
      Disapointed wwith whole ep...
      Just...BURN THEM ALL
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

But I had to bump it and remind people catfeels.png
      the end does not justify the means. you were a role model to all of us, yet you did the unspeakable. i dont know what to say, i'm in shock. i am feeling a lot of strong emotions all at once, anger, fear, disappointment, sadness and more. i dont even think there is anything you could do to fix this, the damage has been done and the birds have flown away.
    • New

Display Spoiler

Naerys wrote:

Baal wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Clegane final fight scene reminds me of god of war/mortal combat of some sort. weird.Also, what u previously said was true. This "war" is very unbalanced, they just make it seem that daeny might lose. Dissapointed with the lannister twins death..would rate it 1/10. sigh.
      Disapointed wwith whole ep...Just...BURN THEM ALL

I am going to quote both of you if you don't mind.

Main event - Cleganebowl, shots kinda reminded starwars "I Have The High Ground" scene.
      Have to admit i had Oberyn PTSD during it, but i loved it. Sandor truly had best arc this season, maybe even whole series. It was satisfying to see Arya call him Sandor before they departed ways. His arc was so satisfying.

Qyburn. Cause of death: Attempting to stop Cleganebowl.

Sidequest. Iron Throne.
      Guess should start with Varys.
      “She is not eating.” I am bit confused, i am still not sure if he was checkin on her or tryin to poison her? "goodbye old friend" dammit tyrion, what the hell? Sad to see that writers forgot whole "voice in flames" thing, was really hyped to learn more about that. Have to admit, his death hit me hardest, he did what feels is best for the realm.

Jon Snow aka side character aka "my queen" aka "it's not mine" aka "my queen". Sad to see what writers did with Jon this season, he's just sidecharacter right now. Also liked his whole "are we the baddies?" thing. I can't even write more about him, that's all he did. Jon could’ve saved so many innocent lives by having sex with Dany./s

Jamie Fooking Lannister.

Look how they massacred my boy.jpeg.
      God, he was my favorite character/arc in this whole series. What the hell. Cersei refuses to aid Dany/Jon with whole "lol idk if we die" and then even tries to kill him/bangs budget sparrow. But nah he goes back to her and "luv u omg omg". I WAS SUPER HYPED ABOUT HIM IN S8E1. I have read some fanfiction/theories, that he was Azor Ahai. Those theories legit are way better than this season. I don't really remember all of it, but it was like

Display Spoiler

jamie and brienne fights whitewalkers, while jon tries 1vs1 nk. brienne gets killed by whitewalker. jamie loses his widowmaker? and kills whitewalker with dragonglass sword. then jon loses to nk but doesnt' die. HYPE beings now. Jamie takes Briennes
      Oathkeeper sword (maybe it could fire/lightup in battle) and we get some flashbacks of Jamie saying his knight vows/oath/killing madking/ as he fights and finishes NK. And he dies/gets wounded. He would be remembered as "Kingslayer" but in good way. Atleast for me it sounds way better.

Mad Queen. aka Queen of Ashes

Love how people are whole "omg it was foreshadowed" in that daerysdream. Funfact, in that scene it's snow, not ashes. There's icicles forming in this same scene unfortunately. Also according to script she's walking on snow.

As for episode and plot. What a bs. I have seen leaks since episode ~2, but boi i was hoping it was fake, especially bells/lannisterarmyff'ing.
      Dany took KL with one drake and half of her army in what? 5-10mins? Imagine having 3 dragons, full army and not fighting Golden Army (also what a bullshit was that. they hyped us last season and this with it and they did nothing..). As for Dany i have no problem with "mad queen arc" but going "mad (brutal, not really mad) in what 2 episodes? omegalul. If season had like 10 episodes, then maybe. You can't even really blame Dany on this, her advisors and hand kept fkinup. Jamie and Cersei death such anticlimactic (also whole
      reunion). They missed opportunity with Arya, her saying/adding "Daenerys Targaryen" to list at the end.

l3ecnkeq20y21.jpg

Good job d&d
      niqs9natrzx21.jpg
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

Gonna add all that in 1 big spoiler, I got reminded that stuff appear in dashboard too, and we could spoiler people out of nowhere :/

But yes I agree to all of that kacchan
      I wish people would just create conversation to talk about GoT,im sick of tired of excessive spoilers like there is no tomorrow.
      Every GoT post is a spoiler,Kacchan dosent even tries to hide them anymore.
      Sigh.
      Tell me please there is only 1 more episode right ?
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~