RULES OF NATURE V1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys wrote:

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying
      after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY?
      I suppose he ate her or idk.
      Because she was his mother afterall and whatever North would had decide to do with her body it would had been worse then having her dragon child give her a proper burial ( and maybe a resurrection) ?
      When Dragons are more loyal then men , smh.

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Naerys wrote:

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying
      after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY?
      I suppose he ate her or idk.
      I didn't understand at all why Sansa wanted to keep the north when literally her brother is the king, I guess just for the future for when/if he dies but the three eye raven really does seem to live for a long time, unless the previous guy who had the job wasn't completely human. (but yeah he basically died only cause the night king poked him with a spear)

After all the North had been through with the Lanisters you wonder why they still want independence ?
      I don't really like Sansa whatsoever since she is like one of these high school girls as when you told them a secret it takes like 50 seconds till the whole school finds out.
      But her eagerness to make Winterfell independent earns a star in my eye.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

After all the North had been through with the Lanisters you wonder why they still want independence ?
      I don't really like Sansa whatsoever since she is like one of these high school girls as when you told them a secret it takes like 50 seconds till the whole school finds out.
      You said it yourself Lanisters, and they all dead now except tyrion, and her BROTHER is the king, makes no sense.
      And what everyone been through with the lanisters* not just the north, they were milking and abusing everyone really.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

You said it yourself Lanisters, and they all dead now except tyrion, and her BROTHER is the king, makes no sense.And what everyone been through with the lanisters* not just the north, they were milking and abusing everyone really.

Display Spoiler
      Better safe then sorry, just like you said not long ago. If by any miracle Bran gets overthrow and another Mad King comes in his place the North can yeet their way out. Otherwise it just makes the Starks territory power hungry imo.
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!!
      Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD.
      I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~
      AMSTERDAM 2020.
      I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam
      Well , the candidate cities are (+possibly another candidate from Noord-Brabant) ;Amsterdam - The Capital and most populated city.Rotterdam - Perfect Host City if they are going for an aquatic theme like Lisbon, and even better then Lisbon as Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe.
      The Hague - The unofficial Capital of the Netherlands, perfect for showcasing dutch culture and maybe a royalty theme ?
      Maastricht - This one isn't popular but its personally very important for me , Maastricht is relevant for anyone that study European relations , its a backbone for E.U. thx to Maastricht Threaty , this one would possibly make the perfect host city for 2020 as EU theme Eurovision. But I doubt as its significantly poorer then the upper 3.
      Utrecht, Arnhem, Zwolle. - Never heard of these 3 sorry. lol.
      But whatever City is decided it wont make it less joyfull for me.
      Im looking forward for the ESC 2020 and what Netherlands have in store for us ! <3
      Maastricht... Lol....Which city in brabant? Breda xDDD?
      Also uh... I think rotterdam/the hague is indeed actually viable. As long as it's not in my hometown im fine xDDD.
      Its 's-Hertogenbosch. Another city that joined the hosting competition is Leeuwarden. ( Making 9 dutch cities that want to host ESC in 2020).
      So officially,Netherlands is the country with most cities that want to host Eurovision as of 2019, like it or not lol, you guys were really excited for EV XD.
    • Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

You said it yourself Lanisters, and they all dead now except tyrion, and her BROTHER is the king, makes no sense.And what everyone been through with the lanisters* not just the north, they were milking and abusing everyone really.

Display Spoiler
      Better safe then sorry, just like you said not long ago. If by any miracle Bran gets overthrow and another Mad King comes in his place the North can yeet their way out. Otherwise it just makes the Starks territory power hungry imo.

Not sure how you overthrow someone who can see past - present - [somewhat implied] future.
      Or someone who can take complete control over you in miliseconds.

But sure, better safe than sorry is the only reasoning I could accept about it but still I would trust my brother better than that.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler

Not sure how you overthrow someone who can see past - present - [somewhat implied] future.Or someone who can take complete control over you in miliseconds.

But sure, better safe than sorry is the only reasoning I could accept about it but still I would trust my brother better than that.

I thought Naerys said this is somehow real life adapted show, Lmao at how overpowered Characters in GoT are.
      Ohh well he will eventually die wont he ? don't tell me he will also live forever.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler

Not sure how you overthrow someone who can see past - present - [somewhat implied] future.Or someone who can take complete control over you in miliseconds.

Display Spoiler

Making north independent makes no sense, Stark rules it. ( Also Bran refused to rule winterfell, yet goes for woodenthrone). What if Sansa were elected as king/queen of 6-7 (what if), would North still go independent?

Also talking about independent what about Iron Islands and Yara all her arc/plot was about Iron Islands becoming independent, no way she would vote and stay as part of 6.
      Also dorne/martells. They even got whole moto "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken",Useless.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler

Ohh well he will eventually die wont he ? don't tell me he will also live forever.
      If we look at the previous three eye raven entity he lived for a thousand years or so and only died because he was killed.
      So if someone don't actively try to kill bran I am not sure he is going to die from old age.
      And bran can literally control everyone with his power (He could make you stab yourself) so not sure how anyone would achieve taking him out of the picture.
      (and as I said before he has insight of past - present and probably future too, since he said to tyrion "this is why I traveled all this way down here" when tyrion suggested him for the new king. which means bran knew about it, so if someone would plot to kill him he would instantly know about it.)

Kacchan wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
      Making north independent makes no sense, Stark rules it. ( Also Bran refused to rule winterfell, yet goes for woodenthrone). What if Sansa were elected as king/queen of 6-7 (what if), would North still go independent?

Also talking about independent what about Iron Islands and Yara all her arc/plot was about Iron Islands becoming independent, no way she would vote and stay as part of 6.
      Also dorne/martells. They even got whole moto "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken",Useless.

I don't even know anymore its getting so hard to keep track of the bad writing lol and how many things don't make sense anymore.
    • Kacchan wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

Pinkamena wrote:

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler

Martells are all dead, atleast in the show. That new prince of Dorne is "what,when,why", we dont even know who he is xD
    • Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD.
      I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~
      AMSTERDAM 2020.
      I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam
      Well , the candidate cities are (+possibly another candidate from Noord-Brabant) ;Amsterdam - The Capital and most populated city.Rotterdam - Perfect Host City if they are going for an aquatic theme like Lisbon, and even better then Lisbon as Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe.The Hague - The unofficial Capital of the Netherlands, perfect for showcasing dutch culture and maybe a royalty theme ?
      Maastricht - This one isn't popular but its personally very important for me , Maastricht is relevant for anyone that study European relations , its a backbone for E.U. thx to Maastricht Threaty , this one would possibly make the perfect host city for 2020 as EU theme Eurovision. But I doubt as its significantly poorer then the upper 3.
      Im looking forward for the ESC 2020 and what Netherlands have in store for us ! <3
      Maastricht... Lol....Which city in brabant? Breda xDDD?Also uh... I think rotterdam/the hague is indeed actually viable. As long as it's not in my hometown im fine xDDD.
      Its 's-Hertogenbosch. Another city that joined the hosting competition is Leeuwarden. ( Making 9 dutch cities that want to host ESC in 2020).So officially,Netherlands is the country with most cities that want to host Eurovision as of 2019, like it or not lol, you guys were really excited for EV XD.
      Lol......... As long as they don't waste too much money and I don't have to pay tax that will go into eurovision I'm okay with it.
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

AMSTERDAM 2020.
      Well , the candidate cities are (+possibly another candidate from Noord-Brabant) ;Amsterdam - The Capital and most populated city.Rotterdam - Perfect Host City if they are going for an aquatic theme like Lisbon, and even better then Lisbon as Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe.The Hague - The unofficial Capital of the Netherlands, perfect for showcasing dutch culture and maybe a royalty theme ?Maastricht - This one isn't popular but its personally very important for me , Maastricht is relevant for anyone that study European relations , its a backbone for E.U. thx to Maastricht Threaty , this one would possibly make the perfect host city for 2020 as EU theme Eurovision. But I doubt as its significantly poorer then the upper 3.
      Maastricht... Lol....Which city in brabant? Breda xDDD?Also uh... I think rotterdam/the hague is indeed actually viable. As long as it's not in my hometown im fine xDDD.
      Its 's-Hertogenbosch. Another city that joined the hosting competition is Leeuwarden. ( Making 9 dutch cities that want to host ESC in 2020).So officially,Netherlands is the country with most cities that want to host Eurovision as of 2019, like it or not lol, you guys were really excited for EV XD.
      Lol......... As long as they don't waste too much money and I don't have to pay tax that will go into eurovision I'm okay with it.
      It will help Dutch tourism tho.
      You will be fine, its just 1 year :D (7 days to be more exact but you get the point) then things will get back to normal for another 44 years or more until Netherlands gets to win again.
      Its a 1 life time experience. :D