The Last Post Wins V10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Naerys wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

He liked pinka's post so it didn't work. False news.
      The moment when NarutoDreams character development is much better than 90% of characters in GoT. Huh.
      naenae had the sansa stark character development confirmed
      I hate Sansa. I hope Jon will slap her properly.
      Jon? Oh you mean that "my queen, i don't want it, it's your" side character Jon Snow?
      Well i hated Sansa in s1-7 seasons, but this season i like her. She's finally smart, well i mean writers made everyone else dumb. S8 Sansa kinda reminds me Olenna Tyrell, Queen of Thorn v2.

Since you're rewatching S1, going add this. Care contains "b" word.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Display Spoiler

Oh you mean the Sansa that breaks promise to a family member who put a faith in her? And then goes to Tyrion and starts plotting, only bcz she doesnt like Dany (ik its bcz Dany made stupid mistake by not listening to her advice, but tbh, Sansa was being bi--h towards her since start, and couldnt even accept the fact, that North needed Dany´s army and dragons - fact accepted even by Arya!
      Sansa is becoming selfish bi---...and if the leaks are true...only imagining her on the throne makes me feel sick. I hope Dany will execute her... ohhh i can so imagine the scene Dany threating Jon -> "Bring me her head or i´ll burn whole Winterfell")
    • Naerys wrote:

Display Spoiler

Oh you mean the Sansa that breaks promise to a family member who put a faith in her? And then goes to Tyrion and starts plotting, only bcz she doesnt like Dany (ik its bcz Dany made stupid mistake by not listening to her advice, but tbh, Sansa was being bi--h towards her since start, and couldnt even accept the fact, that North needed Dany´s army and dragons - fact accepted even by Arya!
      Sansa is becoming selfish bi---...and if the leaks are true...only imagining her on the throne makes me feel sick. I hope Dany will execute her... ohhh i can so imagine the scene Dany threating Jon -> "Bring me her head or i´ll burn whole Winterfell")

Display Spoiler
      promises doesn't work for her.
      i am kinda rusty with s1 but wasn't she promised that her father won't be killed. i kinda remember her shouting "you promised" or something. might be my head. also it's kinda huge deal. chance for your brother/exbrother to become king instead of some b that is not even going let north go free after whole frikking "15minlongnightwar"
      littlefinger promising her to keep her safe. -> gave to ramsay

as for danyfight. well she made fair points about food and some other stuff. and she's trying to keep her promise (irony, i just said promises doesn't work for her, retard kacching) of keeping north free.

as for whole north needed dany. well same for dany - she needed north army/knowledge. clearly dragons did not work on NK (probably same on whitewalkers), and since they had no idea about dragonglass and only had few Vswords, i could say - she woulda died 1-2 weeks after winterfell. ( yeah i know nk wanted bran, but that doesn't mean he would go foward, i mean they took some de-tour in that castle ( sorry forgot) and drew his mealspyral on wall).

people/show missing point that dany needed north as much as north needed her.

her brother and mother died only because her brother felt in love with girl. guess she has/had some pstd first.

• Kacchan wrote:

Naerys wrote:

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
      promises doesn't work for her.i am kinda rusty with s1 but wasn't she promised that her father won't be killed. i kinda remember her shouting "you promised" or something. might be my head. also it's kinda huge deal. chance for your brother/exbrother to become king instead of some b that is not even going let north go free after whole frikking "15minlongnightwar"
      littlefinger promising her to keep her safe. -> gave to ramsay

as for danyfight. well she made fair points about food and some other stuff. and she's trying to keep her promise (irony, i just said promises doesn't work for her, retard kacching) of keeping north free.

as for whole north needed dany. well same for dany - she needed north army/knowledge. clearly dragons did not work on NK (probably same on whitewalkers), and since they had no idea about dragonglass and only had few Vswords, i could say - she woulda died 1-2 weeks after winterfell. ( yeah i know nk wanted bran, but that doesn't mean he would go foward, i mean they took some de-tour in that castle ( sorry forgot) and drew his mealspyral on wall).

people/show missing point that dany needed north as much as north needed her.

her brother and mother died only because her brother felt in love with girl. guess she has/had some pstd first.

Display Spoiler
      Honestly moment jon told Sansa I knew she wouldn't keep his secret or her promise to him.
      I can agree with kacchan there that promises really mean nothing to Sansa at this point for various reasons kacchan mentioned and probably even more we forgot.
      Sure does not give her the right to betray jon's trust but I can understand her.

Agreed, this was not really jon's war as dany described it in the second episode, it was her war as much.
      Although ok granted she burned down and killed the whole capital, even if she didn't bother with the night king at that time and he let him kill everything and then take out the night king no difference, everyone is still almost dead lul, idk what throne is is looking to sit on she literally destroyed everything.

Have you seen what the writers said to justify why danny did this? just so they could hold the "world record" for the most burned corpses in a show. GGwp.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Display Spoiler

jon told Sansa

Sure does not give her the right to betray jon's trust but I can understand her.

Have you seen what the writers said to justify why danny did this? just so they could hold the "world record" for the most burned corpses in a show. GGwp.

Display Spoiler
      since i am a big troll i will start with this
      jon never told sansa, bran did. he promised dany not tell anyone, technically he's gucci

yeah i get whole trust thing, but like she said to tyrion "what if there's someone better"

if that last line is legit, then omegafrikkingkapapride. also probably "world record" of ruining show and ratings.

• if merge happens they dont need gm events more. a little events can be good about gms do for enjoy vessel spawning etc.

But as i know that is too hard to make progress on that. Because people have accounts on UK and US like me. US account noob yes but still have. If they move that UK to US , there is huge loading on US because over 10 years uk getting members. I mean if US has 10 k registered accounts UK has 100k registered accounts. that will make huge lags , huge heavy on that server. Also ping differences as you know uk and us server locations.

from my connection Turkey to ping test. on cloudping.info site. i have 24mbit speed

Anyway if they dont change any rule about alt accounts. i dont think anything will change. UK live this long because it get updates for new sp's etc. act 6 . and that US server started with have it. there is nothing will change. same player who bored from UK will give up on US too.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • Kacchan wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

since i am a big troll
      this is admission of guilt to violation of rule 2.1, slam the hammer on him @morgirth
      when gandi doesn't watch got, but still reads our gotspoilers
      ok to be fair, i cant not click on that spoiler thing (and yes i used double negatives here). there might be something that i would want to see there (like a meme or anything else) so i have to make sure. once i see it's about got stuff, i just skip it. if you had put what i quoted somewhere in the middle, i wouldnt have seen it