The Last Post Wins V10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morning!

Morgoth wrote:

I thought you were already sleeping why are you still awake wth!
      Nope, I wouldn't want to miss this if I could help it :D

darkness-metal wrote:

I actually though we finish at 2000 posts??!?!?!

darkness-metal wrote:

how am i suppose to know the last post number :S
      It finishes when a moderator actually closes the thread. So, if there isn't any moderators available to close it at the day the 2000th post is reached, the thread can continue for hours (or even days) afterwards, until a moderator closes it. As Morgoth said already, the 2000 post is just the point at which the moderator could close it.

I don't know if this part could be added to the rules at the start of the thread for anyone new wanting to join in? To avoid confusion?
    • So I really need some serious opinion about what theme should I talk about at the symposium I decided to present my English powerpoint.
      I get a diploma and 2 presences and the final grade for the English course,the only downside is that there are many people there meaning a lot of emotions buuuut I will finish faster with 2 months from the rest of my collegues that choose not to do it.
      Anyway the theme I was thinking about is this
      British Monarchy in the 21th Century and the aftermath of Queen of England Death.(Aka presenting the ceremony that will happen after her death and such).
      Or something similar.
      I need some serios opinions about this @Morgoth @Cherish @Gandalof and @Jekyll
      Tell me your opinnions,is it an interesting topic ? is it controversial ? Can I make a interactive presentation on this topic ? and such.
      I dont have much time left and I have to submit the title.
      I asked others but im unsure.
      Please,serios opinions ! thanks.
      Also some additional info
      - the presentation must be 20 minutes long. w/o discussions.
      - the theme must be related to USA/UK in one way or another.
      - preferably in the work of field aka international relation.
      - also the theme must be something to increase the short attention span people in attendance ussualy have.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

So I really need some serious opinion about what theme should I talk about at the symposium I decided to present my English powerpoint.
      I get a diploma and 2 presences and the final grade for the English course,the only downside is that there are many people there meaning a lot of emotions buuuut I will finish faster with 2 months from the rest of my collegues that choose not to do it.
      Anyway the theme I was thinking about is this
      British Monarchy in the 21th Century and the aftermath of Queen of England Death.(Aka presenting the ceremony that will happen after her death).
      Or something similar.
      I need some serios opinions about this @Morgoth @Cherish @Gandalof and @Jekyll
      Tell me your opinnions,is it an interesting topic ? is it controversial ? Can I make a interactive presentation on this topic ? and such.
      I dont have much time left and I have to submit the title.
      I asked others but im unsure.
      Please,serios opinions ! thanks.
      Yes, the topic does sound interesting! I'm afraid that my other advice and opinions are going to be very limited, as my knowledge on the subject area is practically zero xD
      I think it's good that you're choosing to do it though. I know how difficult presentations can be to do, especially when it's to lots of people!
    • Cherish wrote:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Cherish wrote:

I know how difficult presentations can be to do, especially when it's to lots of people!
      Personally not for me, I love showing off how good I am, and the more people see it, the better :>Regardless good luck Pinka o/
      Lucky! A rare skill being able to do such speaking without anxiety (even more so to enjoy it) :)
      Honestly it's gotta do with the fact that I'm an ego-driven maniac... Kinda bad at times but works fine in cases like these..
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Tell me your opinnions,is it an interesting topic ? is it controversial ? Can I make a interactive presentation on this topic ?
      I dont really think that its contoversial, who's next to the throne?
      Also monarchy is irrelevant in 21st century because parliaments are doing stuff anyway. Kings and Queens are just a symbol.
      * this may not be the case in the 3rd world countries so don't @ me
    • Jekyll wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Tell me your opinnions,is it an interesting topic ? is it controversial ? Can I make a interactive presentation on this topic ?
      Also monarchy is irrelevant in 21st century because parliaments are doing stuff anyway. Kings and Queens are just a symbol.
      Don't worry I agree,thats why I simply put the title as Everything after Queen Elisabeth II,to clear any misunderstandings,because as you said,relevant monarchy in 21st century is mostly present today in TV shows like GOT for example.So the presentation will be extremely dull.
      That's why I will focus mostly on the aftermath of her death.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

British Monarchy in the 21th Century and the aftermath of Queen of England Death.(Aka presenting the ceremony that will happen after her death and such).
      No clue to be honest xD and after her death I don't see any outcome that would cause "drama" or a "problem" for anyone, we already know who is gonna take her place already.

Naerys wrote:

@Morgoth
      Google has some pretty nice pics when you search for "Melkor"
      I was actually searching with "Melkor" like 4 days ago or smth, I only found one with him and Nienna catlove.png
    • Ok,so I made the latest updates to Last Post Wins boards since I have no idea when will LPW 10 end.
      Regardless here they are

Top 12-8
      12. Glacia - Galaco - I was surprised honestly,when I was checking the thread I thought Naerys is going to be for sure last,but it turn out Galaco is.Ohh well there is a first time for everything.(Down from 2nd in LPW 8).
      11. Naerium - Naerys - Gz I guess. (Down from 8th in LPW 8).
      10. Averon - thechampian1 - Kinda disappointing for a guy that got 3rd in his first try. (Up from 13th in LPW 7).
      9. Hellscar - Baal - Well played,could had been better. (Down from 7th in LPW 8).
      8. Onyx - TherealDeepStriker - RULES OF NATURE ! Maybe you will be more lucky in RoN 1. :P (Down from 6th in LPW 8).
      Top 7-4
      7. Ghostlands - Jekyll - Still a progress nevertheless. (Up from 9th in LPW 8 ).
      6. Pinkameia - Me - . (Down from 5th in LPW 8).
      5. Darktheriom - darkness-metal - I admit,even thought you said you werent going for the crown you got one of your best scores by far in a very long time you made a giant leap with 10 places ! For that Congratulations ! (Up from 15th in LPW 7).
      4. Crimsonlands - Kacchan - *Insert GZ you played yourself meme* but nah,you really did great Kacchan,if it was one of the dank bois that deserved to win lpw 9 the most it would be either you or Ganda.(Up from 10th in LPW 8).
      Top 3
      3. Starfire - Gandalof - Not bad,not bad at all actually ! Maybe this time you will get a 3rd 3rd place ? ^^ (Same as LPW 8 ).
      2. Arcadia - Cherrish - Getting the runner up position as a host ? That's the best position one can get after winning ! :D Ofc before winning a second time,Congratulations nevertheless ! (Down from 1st in LPW 8).
      1. Travenquador - Racordanny - Sincere Congratulations Mister Racoon ! Hopefully The Raconis City is ready to host whatever is left from this boycotted contest..... But donțt think for a scond that's your fault ! You did great and now we have 2 lovers with a golden medal each ! (Up from 4th in LPW 8).
      Also the Hall of fame position changed
      Since Cherish got another silver medal she raises up before Naerys in the 5th position,while Naerys falls to 6th.
      Because Racordany won his very first LPW game,he jumps from 11th place to 7th place close to Cherish,while Deep,Kovalski and Gandalof falls 1 position behind their previous one even tho Ganda got another bronze medal.
      As a last thought about LPW 9 before it finally falls in the oblivion with the rest of the LPWs.
      I personally think this edition was the most *extreme* one,as I think we had the most fun,the most spam,the most memes and the most drama into a single LPW.
      Therefore most people simply got bored and wanted something new and different.Idk if RoN its just a boredom phase or it will become the replacement of LPW,guess we will find out.
      Also,i find it very odd that Ruff didn't made absolutely any post in LPW 9 marking his first non-participation in any Last Post game,maybe its a sign,or maybe he left the forum,lel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Maybe you will be more lucky in RoN 1. (Down from 6th in LPW 8).
      I wanted to actually either aim for #1 (after seeing Cherish post I was liek aHAHDAJSDGHSADJGHADSJSAGHDJSADHJSADHJSADHASDJADS TIME TO POST AJSGHASJKDHASJKHFKSMNDCMKLSANDFKJASHDFJSAHFSOJAD) and then I saw that others have been posting too, so I went "hmm maybe I can be #9?" and I failed at that too.
      EDIT NVM I JUST NOTICED NOW. :rofl: #68.
      Anyway im surprised Kacchan did so well.Usually I put that loli witch on red background on the bottom of the top but this time he almost reached top 3 which is impressive.
      #CrimsonlandstohostLPW11.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

6. Pinkameia - Me - . (Down from 5th in LPW 8).
      You're still in 3rd spot overall though ;)

Pinkamena wrote:

2. Arcadia - Cherrish - Getting the runner up position as a host ? That's the best position one can get after winning ! :D Ofc before winning a second time,Congratulations nevertheless ! (Down from 1st in LPW 8).
      Thank you! Second place wasn't too bad, though a double win would've been nice ^^

Pinkamena wrote:

As a last thought about LPW 9 before it finally falls in the oblivion with the rest of the LPWs.
      ;(

LPW9 and my royal rule will never be forgotten! (Not by me, anyway :whistling: )