GIVE US THE FORUMS WE DESREVE

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Morgoth wrote:

      I mostly prefer this way too tbh, but unfortunately we seem to be minority in this world. "GIMMIE REWARDS GMz PLZ" whistle.pngI am not really sure
      well actually, i would love a contest with v-word passes as rewards :whistling:

      Morgoth wrote:

      I am not really sure how much I can say about this, so the only thing I can tell you is that soon we will have some changes
      now, i perfectly understand this due to my sources from GF but i don't really understand it. why be secretive about things that aren't or shouldn't be a secret. that's how GF works i guess.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      now, i perfectly understand this due to my sources from GF but i don't really understand it. why be secretive about things that aren't or shouldn't be a secret. that's how GF works i guess.
      God knows, and it is also sometimes not so clear what should be a secret or not, so we just play safe for our own good whistle.png
      But considering: Forum Maintenance – 13.02.19 (Upgrade WBB5) was posted I can say that once we finally get the new upgrade we will work more on the forum, right now it will not make much sense as WWB5 is really lot different than 4 so the changes we do now will get trashed.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      now, i perfectly understand this due to my sources from GF but i don't really understand it. why be secretive about things that aren't or shouldn't be a secret. that's how GF works i guess.
      God knows, and it is also sometimes not so clear what should be a secret or not, so we just play safe for our own good whistle.pngBut considering: Forum Maintenance – 13.02.19 (Upgrade WBB5) was posted I can say that once we finally get the new upgrade we will work more on the forum, right now it will not make much sense as WWB5 is really lot different than 4 so the changes we do now will get trashed.
      ok i understand this part. but you better not disappoint me when that so called upgrade happens cus i will be watching like this blobthinkingglare (Custom).png

      anyway, so.. where we are on the "have the community freely do some art for the forums on their own accord without a competition" now?
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      ok i understand this part. but you better not disappoint me when that so called upgrade happens cus i will be watching like this
      No pressure huh uhhhhh.png

      Gandalof wrote:

      where we are on the "have the community freely do some art for the forums on their own accord without a competition"
      I will try to push for both, free and competition alike.
    • They should just let Skaghonat make rep banners for our forum and eventually give him a reward.
      There was no need for a competition,because it was clear as day that Skaghonat had by far the best drawing skills. (Tbh he had a fetish to draw nudes).
      But now he is gone.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Gandalof wrote:

      soo.. just let me ask one thing.. why does it have to be a contest? open a thread, ask for stuff you can implement and let users who are interested to do it. we dont do art for some reward, we do it for the art.

      also this isn't only about custom art. what about other features like this.. launcher i guess?

      I am not sure what that is but I know for a long time they were doing stuff like this via their team making the images. I know nostale Spanish does something like this but theirs is not shown on the dashboard just the forums.


      what about team members having a colored border around their post?

      those are the only 2 i noticed immediately, maybe there are even more features.

      I have no idea tbh. Spanish forum has it as well but I have no idea how they do it o.o'

      also dark theme as an idea.

      we've asked for this a few times. Had it in a past forum version but as far as I've seen and heard there is no dark skin for any of the nostale forums.

      as far as make things not a contest is mostly because no one really seemed interested so I never really thought to do so. For a long time I had ghosty to make images for us but since she quit I was not really sure what to do. I take responsibility for that and will try to correct it once the upgrade is ready. TBH I want the upgrade now but I know GF had some issues with trying to upgrade .de so it is postponed.
    • kitcalie wrote:

      I am not sure what that is
      this is just the old launcher but on the forums instead. it links to the latest news on the bottom and on top you got your standard "useful links" tab.

      kitcalie wrote:

      but I know for a long time they were doing stuff like this via their team making the images.
      there is no custom image made on this particular one though. the image there is just the image from the news article. i do not know how it is from technical side, but from art designing stand point.. nothing was created in the example i provided.

      kitcalie wrote:

      I know nostale Spanish does something like this but theirs is not shown on the dashboard just the forums.
      i actually do prefer it being on the "forum" tab only as it being on the dashboard might be annoying. or if it was on the side or bottom of the page where it wouldn't be intrusive to normal usage. anyway, that is a topic to discuss if this thing ever happens.

      kitcalie wrote:

      I have no idea tbh. Spanish forum has it as well but I have no idea how they do it o.o'
      disclaimer:the following is a joke. i repeat, it. is. a. joke. please do not take it seriously and ban me for it, thank you.

      well i've sent few spies on DE forums already in preparation to the potential war, i will let them investigate this matter. do you want me to send some to ES forums too?

      on a serious note, is not possible to ask them about it? and other features in general that we dont have (that we might not even know they have).
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      kitcalie wrote:

      I am not sure what that is
      this is just the old launcher but on the forums instead. it links to the latest news on the bottom and on top you got your standard "useful links" tab.

      kitcalie wrote:

      but I know for a long time they were doing stuff like this via their team making the images.
      there is no custom image made on this particular one though. the image there is just the image from the news article. i do not know how it is from technical side, but from art designing stand point.. nothing was created in the example i provided.

      kitcalie wrote:

      I know nostale Spanish does something like this but theirs is not shown on the dashboard just the forums.
      i actually do prefer it being on the "forum" tab only as it being on the dashboard might be annoying. or if it was on the side or bottom of the page where it wouldn't be intrusive to normal usage. anyway, that is a topic to discuss if this thing ever happens.

      kitcalie wrote:

      I have no idea tbh. Spanish forum has it as well but I have no idea how they do it o.o'
      disclaimer:the following is a joke. i repeat, it. is. a. joke. please do not take it seriously and ban me for it, thank you.
      well i've sent few spies on DE forums already in preparation to the potential war, i will let them investigate this matter. do you want me to send some to ES forums too?

      on a serious note, is not possible to ask them about it? and other features in general that we dont have (that we might not even know they have).
      will ask lady about the first. Having it on the dashboard is what was weird for me on the de forum. I know how to do the other and will ask Lady about it when she is around. Found out the Highlighting post thing and again will ask Lady to activate it when she is able to do so. ;)

      ty for the info :love:
    • kitcalie wrote:

      ty for the info :love:
      looks like my spies intel was useful. very well, they shall get an extra reward then.

      Trixie Mattel wrote:

      I have some ideas about different methods when I can used, to attract more people to this place, I will love talk about this ideas
      then go ahead and share them so we can have the forums we deserve.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • hm , i think i can try do something good for the forum , i just need some free time and mite try do some icons for each of the forum rep or something like that , but i would like to know what u mainly wanna from them ,+ resolution ,texts,etc.
      It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

      Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

      "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
      Haters gonna hate =)
    • NarutoDreams wrote:

      but i would like to know what u mainly wanna from them ,+ resolution ,texts,etc.
      i'm assuming they will be providing all the needed details once this gets into action. we are currently waiting on the forums upgrade -as kitcalie mentioned- before any of that happens.

      thank you for your contribution.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • NarutoDreams wrote:

      hm , i think i can try do something good for the forum , i just need some free time and mite try do some icons for each of the forum rep or something like that , but i would like to know what u mainly wanna from them ,+ resolution ,texts,etc.
      I do not see the Icon requirements changing with the new forum but even if you finish them and they get approved before the new forum comes I doubt they will be used till it comes about just as a warning.

      Size: 150 x 50 px
      file size limit 25kb
      jpg or png
      no made by or copyright symbols.
      ^ basicly the same as was used awhile back for the team member rank icon contest.