How to nostale rise again

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • How to nostale rise again

      I am here for help game. Too many opposite ideas will be here i know. But if you dont do these, nostale never gets back again if you merge all servers(uk,us,pl,de or all others which i forget) too. Merging them will make faster dead.

      1- You need limit the alt (you say alt i say MULTI) accounts. Number 4 maybe. For each class 1 charachter. I normally prefer only 1 account. but people always cry for more. Than you can limit it with 4. A person can make mage,archer,swordsman and martial artist. or mage,mage,swordsman and archer. Thats about only player mind. And need them to register them to the game masters. With this way a gm if see more than 4 this account. Punish the player.

      This is base rule need to be add game. Otherwise if there is 2 player at game with 10 multi and 15 multi. The 15 multi player always win. This make ruin game for others. As everyone know at here some of them has tons of multies. Like they can do alone sp5-6 raids. which means 15x5= 75 raid box x2 raid total 150 box. I dont calculate about you get each box. if you will get these in 75 days you get all 1 day and enjoy other 30 day . last 44 day is you bored from game and give up. By the way change this 30 day other x player game to hell and let them give up game.

      Game rules 2c "Grief Play" - refers to play styles where a player intentionally disrupts the gaming experience of other players. " at here . These players disrupts and disturbs other players. But not punishing already. Because this is not counting with it same. Because a player getting 1x speed training other player 200x speed training is normal for yours. who cares right ?


      2-Improvements about game. game gets rarely new things. This game is over 10 year and interface changed new for example. If you are archer (also i think other players same) you cant see your damage fully on P button. it is same since game starting. also i dont mind Skill bar change for every sp you wear this problem too. (every time sp change skills locations change) . since game starting. i write SINCE game starting. Over and over years.
      image link : ibb.co/gyLRCG4




      upload




      3- Official more information about future. Only some players have information about future and they saying things. They learn before everyone and they dont get any problem or any stuck when new thing come. these new things need to be new for EVERYONE.



      4- Game adversiment to old players. After these first 2 things change you need send every player mail and explain little thing which about changes. Also you need I read and accepted thing. Otherwise you get 1000 tickets in a day.


      These are what i remember now. You need change exactly what i write at 1. But i know the answer will be nothing will change. But one day you all will understand me.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      Game rules 2c "Grief Play" - refers to play styles where a player intentionally disrupts the gaming experience of other players. " at here . These players disrupts and disturbs other players. But not punishing already. Because this is not counting with it same. Because a player getting 1x speed training other player 200x speed training is normal for yours. who
      Someone having 100 alts does not disrupt in any way your gameplay though. It even helps it when a server does not have a lot of players and they use their multis to open frozen crown raids.
      What you are describing is more like "its unfair".

      nasrok34 wrote:

      1- You need limit the alt (you say alt i say MULTI) accounts. Number 4 maybe. For each class 1 charachter. I normally prefer only 1 account. but people always cry for more. Than you can limit it with 4.
      Not a secret that I am not a fan of having a lot of multiaccounts, but after such a long time that there has been no limit it would be nearly impossible to enforce this now.

      nasrok34 wrote:

      Official more information about future. Only some players have information about future and they saying things. They learn before everyone and they dont get any problem or any stuck when new thing come. these new things need to be new for EVERYONE.
      What? As far as I know everything important gets announced on official platforms (Twitter/instagram/facebook/forum/website)
    • 100 alts distrupt me . This player come my oppenent at fc, aot or somewhere like these. Also they add their multies raid and kick other players. while they making these , they get more worth item. more worth item means more money . more money means items gets more expensive. while i get x money from ic that player gets 100x money on ic's . That makes items get expensive 30x . Than i need 30 times make ic but that player get it from 1/3 ic. (moneys at there random numbers). You are thinking basic but economy is not basic like you are thinking.

      at this post photos i shared at 2016end -2017 starting (while game not dead like current) : Multi account

      also at that post there is another example i write about economy.



      there is nothing impossible. the humans gone moon. they are sending a spaceships to mars. You can do that. It is easy. Rule change release it. And make people transfer items to these 4 and let them delete others or stays them INACTIVE. just need 1-2 month warning before rule start. For old players when they come back there will ne need a message shown on screen. GAME RULES UPDATED READ CAREFULLY with headline. If they dont read that it is their problem.


      a thing from last i see. Amora partner quest. after game updated i join to start game. There was another player stuck somewhere but he know other next steps. How ? there is noone do quest yet. But he know next steps only dont know current step. i said him current step he said me other steps. and we finished already quest with help each other. I asked him how you know these other steps. He answered we have eyes on everywhere. Maybe a gm or someone who tests these updates help them idk .
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • Untitled.png
      "Flooding disrupted rail services"
      Due to that event the trains will not be able to make their trips.

      Getting more items than you does not disrupt your own game play, otherwise someone who plays more hours than you (does not have multis) and does more ICs also gain more items than you, so he disrupts your gameplay? no.
      The only way for someone to not disrupt your game play is if you play alone in a server (This is how you mean the word "disrupt" but this is not what it means.)

      If someone disrupts your game play it means you are unable to play, 100% literally.
      If someone while you mob comes and hits your mob-train and disorders your lure this disrupts your mobbing and game play, as that user is preventing you from luring and killing the mob you made.

      nasrok34 wrote:

      There was another player stuck somewhere but he know other next steps. How ? there is noone do quest yet. But he know next steps only dont know current step.
      No clue, either Nostale Hong Kong updates faster or someone leaks stuff, but in the case that someone leaks stuff that is not intended anyway and this is not up to us to investigate or take actions against.
    • yes today 2 monk disrupt the first calligor raid. I reported that but a gm called it is pvp area . They can do what ever they want.

      There is one calligor lost. All player left because that 2 monk killed one side all players. The other side cant kill alone calligor and left too. This is disrupt but you wont accept this too because pvp area. It is pvp area but i cant face them because they are huge strong. Because they have multies and be strong of these multies pushing. But all of them no matter because pvp area. I can open multies too noone blocks me to open new multies. But i dont like 100 account playing.


      and i heard UK and US will merge next summer too. There is no gm know that i think. We will see what happen. I dont think that will happen. But these gossips always happen at this game. They dont say merge need uk and us. they say merge WILL be. after 3-4 month from now or what they mean next summer (2020 summer maybe). we will see. Someone probably will answer 2020 haha etc but the other merge information released more a year ago before merge time. Isnt it ?

      oldest merge message i can find on forum /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\ 14/03/2017
      first merge Maintenance - 18.12.18 - (9.00h CET) 17/12/2018

      there is 21 month difference at there nearly 2 year. That shows that gossip highly possible to happen. there is nothing official released but some of them speak before over 1 year ago .
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      yes today 2 monk disrupt the first calligor raid. I reported that but a gm called it is pvp area . They can do what ever they want.

      There is one calligor lost. All player left because that 2 monk killed one side all players. The other side cant kill alone calligor and left too. This is disrupt but you wont accept this too because pvp area. It is pvp area but i cant face them because they are huge strong. Because they have multies and be strong of these multies pushing. But all of them no matter because pvp area. I can open multies too noone blocks me to open new multies. But i dont like 100 account playing.
      catblank.png
      Entwell who created this game and Caligor raid wanted to mix PvE with PvP. Killing people in caligor is allowed and does not disrupt your game play as this is what is supposed to happen.
      Same way as killing people in arena is not a grief play.
      I am simply explaining to you why all those are not against the rules for grief play, it is not up for a debate.

      Someone will always be stronger than you, multiaccounts or no multiaccounts. They are not strong only because they have 100 multi accounts.
      You can also make 100 multiaccounts, nobody is stopping you.
      If we remove the multiaccounts then you gonna complain how people have no life and play 24/7 and so they are insane strong, or also nosmall a lot and make money and so they are stronger than you and you cant defend yourself.
      Does that mean we should also force everyone to play 5 hours per day, and nosmall only once a month?

      No official news about a possible merge. So till Lady Sky announces something you can consider everything you hear pointless rumors.
    • rules are made to be broken rules.

      in reality yeah everyone knows it , they're doing it on purpose, you know having no friends, just huge ego sucks for them and so they trying to ruin game/mode for others.
      on other hand it has pvp mode. which is unnecessary, you don't even get reputation for kills in calizone.
      so it's kindish grey area for now.
      unless you got proof that they're reason of failed caligor (i mean literally ss or video of people dying/failing/abandoning because of it)
      as for rules, they (entwell/gf or just some higher stuff) should add some basic rules, like no freaking basekilling in caligor ( you get nothing from it, that's just griefing ).

      as for ideas, well tbh your ideas probably will stay here. i mean gm could/might forward it to someone else, but it won't change anything. i mean there's tooooons of ideas in all forums, mostly DE and we're still same :) .
      i mean look at sp balancing ~6 months without any new info
      plus found this amazing de thread with sp ideas
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      yes today 2 monk disrupt the first calligor raid. I reported that but a gm called it is pvp area . They can do what ever they want.
      *Stares at MichJ*, Me - "Yo, we've been reported my dude"

      nasrok34 wrote:

      Game adversiment to old players. After these first 2 things change you need send every player mail and explain little thing which about changes. Also you need I read and accepted thing. Otherwise you get 1000 tickets in a day.
      Advertising to old players would be difficult since a player will have to give permission to the company to send mail advertisement to them. Especially after not playing for a while. Its like saying, if a player doesn't want to receive mail anymore, the company CANNOT send it as it goes against the data protection act. Also, if they were to return, wont they DISRUPT YOUR GAMEPLAY :O

      nasrok34 wrote:

      There was another player stuck somewhere but he know other next steps. How ?
      Wait, this is about me again, isn't it. The Amora quest part where you had to travel to Mine Plains (Event- TS21). It said Western Plains or something In the quest dialogue, so I guess, if you read, then you will understand.

      nasrok34 wrote:

      oldest merge message i can find on forum /!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\ 14/03/2017
      first merge Maintenance - 18.12.18 - (9.00h CET) 17/12/2018
      Sigh, this is about other servers, gossip and fake news.
    • you say data protection. Player if left the list they dont get mail. I dont mind them. Who still receives mails from game. It is still open at me. When martial artist released they send mail. I mean like this mail.With this way people can come back game. And if there will be more than 20 player together can beat others. I cant explain at here how to team work works at game.

      it was the newest about update and example. At dialoges never mid event ts 21.(i read these dialogues 2 or 3 times) Also says another plains area map name. That makes you go different area. But you exactly know it is mine plains and ts 21. After we did quest i reported that map bug name to gm's too.


      and morgoth

      I dont care player nosmaller or not. If you ask any online game player GF name , they will answer " they have all games pay to win" . And i know that too. I know other games played too. All of them P2W. People can play no life. It is ok too. Why i report this ? I am not noob like reporting these.


      Think about in real life. You need wash dishes, you need make food, you need iron your tshirts and you need give your pets to food. you cant do them in a SAME time. You need make them in a order. or you can split yourself to 4 or how many things to do. This is need to work like this. If you need upgrade you sp. You need woas fm etc. there is 2 main way for it. 1- farm 2- buy. If you farm them you get 100 in 1 day for example with 1 acc. if you buy them you can get how much you want. But if you buy you need spend something , real money (nosmall) or game money. game money again turns into farming (items,res, raids etc). but this is for 1 account. The other way . with 100 account you can get them from single sp raid for example. with 3-5 min. you waste only 1 seal. no waste time. no waste (nosmall or money for 100woa/fm).

      you can say why calligor important again. You get calligor spirits and perf stones with these spirits.

      At the end of these things. Players get unlimited resources with easily. they get everything. the others who try to play alone gets lose and lose.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • i missread it as
      This is need to work like this. If you need upgrade you sp. you need give your pets to food.
      (i was thinking of feeding my exes cat and getting +15 scout for it)

      as for this discussion, it totally went "how to kill this thread"
      as for nostale, yeah not f2p. unlike most of games it's kindish more of mp2p - must pay to play.

      also we're kinda talking about multi bo jutsu in real life


      need wash dishes, you need make food, you need iron your tshirts and you need give your pets to food. you cant do them in a SAME time. Y
      wanna bet?
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      you say data protection. Player if left the list they dont get mail. I dont mind them. Who still receives mails from game. It is still open at me. When martial artist released they send mail. I mean like this mail.With this way people can come back game. And if there will be more than 20 player together can beat others. I cant explain at here how to team work works at game.
      AlSo. Moving on from the giving your pets to the food.

      People who didn't tick the digital marketing (receive mail yes/no) wont receive mail. That's what I meant. Also, if people already receive mail for updates. WHY ARE YOU SUGGESTING IT AS AN IDEA?! (reeeeing on the inside).
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      I dont care player nosmaller or not. If you ask any online game player GF name , they will answer " they have all games pay to win" . And i know that too. I know other games played too. All of them P2W. People can play no life. It is ok too. Why i report this ? I am not noob like reporting these.
      What I meant is that you are mixing stuff you shouldn't be mixing, as if we follow the logic you are using here what I said above falls under the same logic you use for the whole multiaccount "disrupt" thing.
      So again I explained why there is no disruption involved and also explained what disrupt really means.
      If you say multiaccounts should not be allowed because players gain more items and get stronger faster that can also be achieved by nosmalling or playing a lot of hours.
      So I am saying here that this reason is not good enough.

      nasrok34 wrote:

      Think about in real life. You need wash dishes, you need make food, you need iron your tshirts and you need give your pets to food. you cant do them in a SAME time. You need make them in a order. or you can split yourself to 4 or how many things to do. This is need to work like this. If you need upgrade you sp. You need woas fm etc. there is 2 main way for it. 1- farm 2- buy. If you farm them you get 100 in 1 day for example with 1 acc. if you buy them you can get how much you want. But if you buy you need spend something , real money (nosmall) or game money. game money again turns into farming (items,res, raids etc). but this is for 1 account. The other way . with 100 account you can get them from single sp raid for example. with 3-5 min. you waste only 1 seal. no waste time. no waste (nosmall or money for 100woa/fm).

      you can say why calligor important again. You get calligor spirits and perf stones with these spirits.

      At the end of these things. Players get unlimited resources with easily. they get everything. the others who try to play alone gets lose and lose.
      And for that reason you can hire maids and do all that for you.
      Just because we are not technologically advanced yet to clone ourselves and make the clones do stuff for us does not mean that it won't/wouldn't happen if we could.

      @thechampian1 and @TheRealDeepStriker Please do not spam here or make non-relevant posts.
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      and i heard UK and US will merge next summer too.
      yes it will, confirmed by my reliable sources from GF HQ
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • if you get maid you need pay a salary to her/him. There will be need a pay and gain balance. but there is no balance. you pay less and gain huge amount things.

      you know no pain no gain. but these players gain with no pain.


      if you nosmall or non sleep play game you get pains and these gains okey.

      but if you do other things mentioned at top. I cant say same thing about answer. Well it seems we will fight at there until thread closed. because we dont look like accept each other thinkings or ideas. just let the game die more faster. i hope game get heart attack and die in some mins.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      if you get maid you need pay a salary to her/him. There will be need a pay and gain balance. but there is no balance. you pay less and gain huge amount things.

      you know no pain no gain. but these players gain with no pain.


      if you nosmall or non sleep play game you get pains and these gains okey.

      but if you do other things mentioned at top. I cant say same thing about answer. Well it seems we will fight at there until thread closed. because we dont look like accept each other thinkings or ideas. just let the game die more faster. i hope game get heart attack and die in some mins.
      multiaccounting = slavery


      WAIT I GOT ABOUT 80 MULTI ACCOUNTS WITH ~ 130 CHARS.
      OH.MY.GOD. I FEEL BAD
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • GirlFriend HQ


      nasrok34 wrote:

      with 100 account you can get them from single sp raid for example. with 3-5 min. you waste only 1 seal. no waste time. no waste (nosmall or money for 100woa/fm).
      I think its kinda impossible to run 100 nostales, and even so. Why would you. Also, since you play on the UK server aswell, you look pretty stable to me with the level 88 equipment. If you really wanted to NOT get disturbed, you would level to 90 yourself in your 7sins family. Then you would be able to join act5 raids, gain more money as you would be able to much more. Lets be honest, the people struggling for money right now are the lower levels.

      Another thing, I think this Disrupting of the gameplay is more jealousy. In no way or any condition is me having more gold than you disrupting your gameplay. Yes, I may be able to purchase the WK+15 you've been saving for in bazar and you may get upset and triggered, but that's because I either played more, spent more and did more. Cuz right now, im sitting in port looking at you afk. C'mon man, why aren't u farming woa or something -.-

      Pinkamena wrote:

      I DEMAND THIS TO BE A MEME !
      It already is.