How to nostale rise again

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Players can't really provide feedback,know why ? because writing one server name will get them banned
      You don't really need to mention that server's name to provide feedback at all though.
      Remember SkyDrive ?
      The most subtle refference would get your post edited and give you a warning.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Yes we all know the DE server is stealing all our UK/US players lol

I remember some certain UK players would say the same things about US stealing all its players. People will play at whatever server they feel like playing at, and getting rid of one doesn't mean they'll come back to the one you play at so.....(or at all)

We do have a way to get scrolls and stuff without using nosmall/nosmallers now though. The chests for which we get daily skeleton keys! Also daily logins.

Sp upgrade scrolls? Check
      Equipment upgrade scrolls? Check
      Perfumes? Check
      Partner skill reset tickets? Check
      Initialization for sps? Check
      Mounts? Check

Not sure how much more there really is to want, but a large majority of things we can get without the need for nos$ now. It is mostly specific costumes and pets and partner sps that are still nosmall restricted, and you really don't need them.... The yearly events give partner sps and pets that easily rival what you'd want from nosmall.(i still think Inferno is one of the best pets)
    • Ruff wrote:

We do have a way to get scrolls and stuff without using nosmall/nosmallers now though. The chests for which we get daily skeleton keys! Also daily logins.
      are you sure? i can't speak about these skeletons keys since i haven't played since before they were implemented, but at least for daily logins.. it is in no way a sustainable way of actually getting nosmall items. it is nice to get some useful item from time to time, but u certainly wont be able to do much with just that. and im assuming these keys and chests are the same.

Ruff wrote:

Not sure how much more there really is to want
      well what i want is for cash shop to be cosmetics only. i know for sure it's never gonna happen, im just answering your question.
    • Ruff wrote:

Good luck with your daily scrolls.

Lady Sky wrote:

one of the Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys which you’ve been able to collect for free every day this week since reaching level 40.

Lady Sky wrote:

The rarer the Treasure Chest, the better your reward. Apart from collecting the free daily keys from level 40, you can also find them in the NosMall.

Ruff wrote:

Not sure how much more there really is to want, but a large majority of things we can get without the need for nos$ now. It is mostly specific costumes and pets and partner sps that are still nosmall restricted, and you really don't need them.... The yearly events give partner sps and pets that easily rival what you'd want from nosmall.(i still think Inferno is one of the best pets)
      Okay, if that's how you feel. I would like to see you, to play from zero with only daily spscrolls/gear scrolls. Without high sps, high + or r weapons, strong pets, any nosmall wings, boas. Sure you can have inferno and aegir, but will it even matter with your crap eq and 50% fairy? I would like to see you mobbin at any a6 map without nos$ help.

I am not even going discuss your "daily stuff", how many tickets partner tickets you can "farm" per month? 1-5? How many months will take to get single S skill?
      Same stuff goes for upgradescrolls and perfumes.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • You are forgetting that we can abuse multiaccounts like nobody's business, and things from those chests we get daily keys for are tradeable.

Partner skill reset ticket for single skills are farmable via the sheep raid.

Also i heard you have a small chance of getting a divine fairy from fafnir raid. Maybe that info is wrong as I've never even done a fafnir raid so i certainly haven't won one myself to confirm, but hey if true then there you go. Not to mention you could go ahead and just make an act6 fairy.

You don't even need to be the one abusing multiaccounts, you can just buy the tradeable items from chests from someone who is(as you can basically get infinite keys for common chests, sure rare chests take 3 days to open and legendary take 5 but they all have the same rewards possibilities). Yes, you need to grind those alts to level 40 but still abuseable.

Obviously just using nos$ is the FASTER route, but facts are we CAN do it without now. Unlike before, where making an SP +15 without scrolls at all because they needed nos$(or forum events but come on we can't really count that) was basically impossible.(not talking about chicken,pj,pirate) And if you wanted +10 equipment you'd need to stick with fake hero forever.
    • Couple of thoughts in reading through this thread:

1. @ Morgoth/CoMa: why is this not in the suggestion category
      2. Multi accounts are allowed and abused, not going to argue.

@Nasrok: alot of the concepts you have of multi abuse leading to power is idealistic and to be honest, incorrect. Just because a person can multi abuse does not result with the person being powerful. Multi speeds up the time in doing many things but it does not directly speed a player to become powerful. You still need to spend time in the game. So my recommendation for you is to reach out to players to find out which ways you can best use multi to speed up and catch up to powerful players. I am willing to respond and give advice so just DM me.

As a general note for those reading about UK: UK has almost essentially become a standstill for developing players. Essentially players only do fernon and SP raids which both don't directly increase your power (perfs, eq, etc.) it takes time to build those resources and attempt to capitalize on sps/eq. In my opinion, if we truly wanted to improve nostale we need to think of ways to distinguish nostale from other MMOs (you could copy aspects of other MMOs but that does not always generate player interest) and solve current existing issues. An example of the former: many players I've communicated with that play the "other" server comment on how the gameplay has become too easy or repetitive (everyone does/uses the same thing) --> steer into the difference which is UK has lower rates but we can possibly reward players even with lower rates in certain ways (maybe certain clvls - you get a chance for _____ book). An example of the latter: freekin fix bugs such as control Z abuse (blue screen in fc, etc.)
      As a side note: maybe we should start doing fafnir again since they fixed the floor bug where there was a dip in the ground which wouldnt count as being in a square if it appeared. <-- Looking forward to finishing fafnir quest after freekin 2 years