Nosmall Daily Loyalty Bonus: Redeem button is missing. Any solutions?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nosmall Daily Loyalty Bonus: Redeem button is missing. Any solutions?

I checked the bugs and the q&a section, but I didn't find an answer. Basically, when I try to claim my daily bonus, it seems that the redeem button missing. My problem looks exactly the same as the linked thread. Has a fix been found for this? I missed out on yesterday's bonus because I wasn't able to claim it.

It might be worthwhile to point out that my other account has no problem claiming the daily reward; that being said, it's also a few days behind.

Edit: It also doesn't work with Steam :c

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azucar ().

• are u sure about time difference thing.

for example my local time and game time has 2 hour difference. when my local is 00:00 i see button but after i get these location no button for click and no timer too. at 02:00 my local time it is going normal. because server time is be 00:00 at my 02:00.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • The timer always says i will get a new box after my midnight, and disappears after that.

However the button only appears for me 24 hours after i claimed my previous box.

For example, i claim a box at 10pm, the timer will say i get another box in 2 hours. After midnight the timer will be gone amd it will say i have a box available. The button to claim it won't show up until after 10pm though.
    • Ruff wrote:

The timer always says i will get a new box after my midnight, and disappears after that.

However the button only appears for me 24 hours after i claimed my previous box.

For example, i claim a box at 10pm, the timer will say i get another box in 2 hours. After midnight the timer will be gone amd it will say i have a box available. The button to claim it won't show up until after 10pm though.
      that timer works on your local time. at window bottom right default location timer :D it is not from 24 hour after first used at everyone. it is resets on server time zone 00:00. if you check more attention u will see it. time zone difference is key of this problem i think.
    • Ok, so if I understand this correctly, what you are saying is that timer in the nosmall page follows your local time, but the actual time at which a new day starts is different (based on the server's time), right?

And would you happen to know at what time (universal time, maybe?) does the server hit 0:00?

Edit: I should probably mention that I play on Cylloan, which might have a different "new day" time. I believe it's actually in the US as my ping seems to be pretty low >.>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azucar ().

• The games new day is when Land if Death opens in Channel 1.

However, you still won't be able to claim your box at that time. The timer will be missing, and there will be no claim button until after 24 hours have passed since your last claim.

Basically, there is no universal reset for the box. The timer also has nothing to do with when you can claim your box(essentially the timer is useless). You must simply keep track of when you claimed it yourself, and claim it again after 24 hours.

I wouldn't really call this a bug, more just really poor design since the timer and box are not linked together whatsoever... If they ever adjust the timer itself to base off when you claim your box instead of your time zones midnight this problem will go away.

Not sure how else to explain, the timer is meaningless. The boxes work as intended. Keep track of when you claim yourself(the timer will not do it for you)
    • i am pretty sure u can get daily bonus after server reset time. server reset time = basic sp fulled and u get some rep time. ( Idk what based that rep ) . a gm can explain that time zone etc is which one.

If you sure too than there is another problem at game. there is 2 type player game has. 1- resets on receive time 2-resets on server reset. I am member of second and ruff u seems member of first one.
    • The daily loyalty reward resets at 23:00 CET but for some odd reason the countdown timer shows it resets at 00:00 CET. if claimed between 23:00 and 00:00, the timer will not disappear and it will continue until 00:00. The reward will not appear when the RESET countdown has finished as you have opened it before between 23:00 and 00:00 which counts as the NEW day which also means the redeem button will not appear and the chest will appear as opened. Therefore, the entire day, the redeem button will be invisible until 23:00 CET. Also, sometimes if you were to open in it between the 23:00-00:00, it bugged and didn't allow you to open the next day. This has all happened to me anyway xD
    • Kinishinai wrote:

champian is right. some days I almost forget to open box, so I open them before Reset IC, and after IC I can pick another box so 200% sure it is not 24h after, so either your nosmall is broken or you're confused with times ^^
      Cool, I'll try again next time I'm able to. I work during the nostale midnight so i can't usually play at that time myself. If it is a fixed reset though it makes it a lot easier to not miss out on boxes (picking up late over and over adds up to mixed box days)