Skill bar change for every sp you wear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skill bar change for every sp you wear

hello

i am here since 2007 , these days there was 2 sp ranger and asasin for archer i mean first 2 sp(and pyjama). now we have 8 sp each player and other shared sp's like pirate,pyjama etc. But there is only one thing not changed since 12 year. Skill bar problem. For every sp you need again arrange your skills (or you can make tab 1 and tab 2 for 2 sp and dont use others). But i am bored from doing this. Why GF or Entwell not repair this bug over 10 years ?

Example
      at now skill bar working like this :

your sp 1 skills:
      1- first skill
      2-third skill
      3-ulti
      4-seventh skill

later you change to sp 6

1- first skill
      2-third skill
      3-ulti

4-seventh skill

same order again. But skills cooldowns or effects not same with first arrange. It need to be like (example):

1-eighth skill
      2-second skill
      3-first skill
      4-ulti

different skills and different orders. When you will fix this bug ? idk code writing but at least you can make save them to a value. later you can call these back for tab 1 tab 2. example for this:

tab1value:(calls from other codes)

value:sp1archerdraft
      1- first skill
      2-third skill
      3-ulti
      4-seventh skill

value:sp6archerdraft
      1- first skill
      2-third skill
      3-ulti
      4-seventh skill

these value things etc can be wrong named here but you can make something like this. if you give a name for player skill arrange you can call it. If player has same sp pvp and pve this can be player problem but for each different sp this can work better than current i think.

i know there was a old bug repaired similar this. if oyu have 10 skill sp later 6 skill sp and that 10 skill sp , you were lost skills on skill bar which missing on 6 skill sp.

Extra : i see ideas for adding skill tabs for each sp. yea maybe this solve problem too but this is suggestion. Which i mean at here is bug. Bugs need to be fixed.

Thanks for reading. At some sentences maybe you cant understand because i am not on perfect english. If you write replies here i can try to answer again.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • tbh there's 4 bars possible - if you decide to use ctrl/alt key set ups.
      I agree that its a little annoying, but it forces players to be smart about their key set ups.

Which sps are you specifically running into issues with? I main swordie and I use 2 bars for essentially all my sps (don't use DR)

bar 1: war, sader, zerk, gladi, monk, rene
      bar 2: blade

For my archer I haven't systematically tested hotkey setups for every sp since I use wk, des and scout but I use the same set up for all.
    • I don't know if it can be considered a bug the fact that skill bar remains the same for each sp even though we arrange it differently for each sp.
      Regardless i agree with the ideea,(in case the "bug" won't be fixed) of additional skill bars,let's say around 5-6 ? idk,but more then 2.Because as you said they were added back when Nostale only had 2 sp's for each class.But now since everything change for the player's comfort good,why not this ?

ariyoshi wrote:

I agree that its a little annoying, but it forces players to be smart about their key set ups.
      Please,just no.There is nothing smart about it,its just annoying and must be changed.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Does it even matter how your keys are being set up though? I mean this is NosTale, you can get away with just being a clicker..

To be honest I've been using the same skill bar layout since 2009 -
      6, 7, 8, 9, 0, R, E, W, Q, 5 - from skill 1 to skill 10 for every SP.
      I don't know but I feel like the skill bar is not an issue at all, there's more important things out there that need to be addressed.
    • I dont have this isue with SP's ... only using pirate sometimes :<
      But yeh , maybe they should make each SP save a seperate hotbar , like those uhm.. 'bootleg servers' have. i mean if they can do it , why not gameforge Nos?
      after some thinking : maybe because they have to save 8(or more) datathingies for the SP per player , while now its only 1?
      idk im not a compuper engeeneer , i only know how to make dirthouse in mc.
    • ariyoshi wrote:

tbh there's 4 bars possible - if you decide to use ctrl/alt key set ups.
      u mean using ctrl-1 -2-3- for using skills , that will kill your 2 fingers which one need click ctrl and other one click number same as alt button. at otherside if you put little weight on these buttons (for freeing one finger) the button parts will lose their flexibility options more faster(the thing under button).

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

To be honest I've been using the same skill bar layout since 2009 -

6, 7, 8, 9, 0, R, E, W, Q, 5 - from skill 1 to skill 10 for every SP.
      I don't know but I feel like the skill bar is not an issue at all, there's more important things out there that need to be addressed.
      at archers you cant use them on same order. for example : wk's 7th skill is ed but scouts falcon astutunes. one is attack skill one is debuff skill. in my using bar set up they cant be at same location. also boomerand and vital energy too 5th skills but attack skill vs buff.

Here a part for my wk

1- 1st skill --attack skill
      2- 2nd skill --attack skill
      3- 5th skill --attack skill
      4- 8th skill --attack skill

while this bar set if i wear scout i get something like this :

1- 1st skill --attack skill (works right)
      2- 2nd skill-- trap skill (not attack skill)
      3- 5th skill -- buff skill (not attack again)
      4- 8th skill --attack skill (works right)

for my using bar set up i need change that 2 and 3 hotkey skills with others. also i use scout 8th skill on 3 hotkey. that means i need change location of this skill.---- if swordsman or mage characters this is different i am not surprised. While they creating archer they make it black goose. mage and swordsman first sp is fire archer's water. sp2 -sp3 not single match each other and sp 4 again back archer has light, mage and swordsman dark. swordsman rip on their first light sp use second hand. etc etc many many things. but main tag is not much. i am chattering something much.

for wk and scout i use tab 1 and tab 2 but when i want wear other it is rip make bar again. later when you come back main sp you need remake it again.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007