The Last Post Wins V8

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jekyll wrote:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

my sleep is f-ed too you know
    Yesterday I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 3:45 because my flatmate returned home and he talked in full voice (our walls are VERY thin) and for like 5 mins was walking around the house (which I could hear because he was opening/closing doors) and every time I was about to sleep in I would get disturbed with "loud" door slam so after like 5 attempts my body went Fully awake mode and I spent 1h to regain concetration through meditation. I legit wanted to kill him that night because I wanted to start fixing "insomniac" issues and instead slept in later than the previous day
    I feel sorry for you. Im quite lucky i live alone i guess :(
  • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Also we're less than 500 posts away from Cherish winning LPW8!
    :thumbsup:

Jekyll wrote:

I think this will bring you more troubles than theft
    Can you blame me tho? (Okay yeah you can)Went from a sweet young thicc Viking Lady to an old woman :(
    Older is wiser, isn't that right?

Jekyll wrote:

Cherish wrote:

This thread has slowed. Where is everybody?! We can't stop now - not this close to the 2,000 posts target!
    Your contribution is ultraminimal, I suggest you don't show up at the end ...
    No need to worry, I'll be here at the end to get my win ;)

Naerys wrote:

big oof.I thought you were on Cherish' side? 8|
    i just wish she had better pic alt z ;(
    I had intended to change it before now, but then SkyDrive left so I kept it
    as a tribute to our Mod ;(

Gandalof wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Cherish wrote:

This thread has slowed. Where is everybody?! We can't stop now - not this close to the 2,000 posts target!
    IKR, she complains about thread being slow when all she does is spam "raco next" on that other thread.
    Jealous? :whistling:
  • Cherish wrote:

Older is wiser, isn't that right?
    You don't have to be old to be wise.

Cherish wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Cherish wrote:

IKR, she complains about thread being slow when all she does is spam "raco next" on that other thread.
    Jealous? :whistling:
    no
  • Yesterday we had the first course + seminary/laboratory dunno how is named in english and we meet for the first time our National* and International Policy Teacher.
    At the course he seemed rather uninterested in teaching but at the seminary he opened up.
    He seemed like a very chill guy,he said that in his free time he he likes to play games on steam with his students,he also goes on partys with them (University students only,he also teaches in High-schools) and likes to get drunk and stuff !
    Then he made us guess what music genre he listen to,he said that we will never guess.(he mentions that he dosen't listen to romanian music).
    So we went like,what music can a teacher listen to and we were like : 80's music,90's music,Jaz,Deah metal,Rock,Any type of Rock music,Pop.Hip-Hop,House,Rap,Oriental.
    He was like nope.Then he told us to guess some artists.(He also mentioned that he dislikes Rap cuz its too negative or something and said the life itself is already too negative for that).
    and we were like : Beatles,Nirvana,Iron Maiden,AC DC,Taylor Swift,Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Maddona,Linkin Park,Evanescene and so on and so foruth till we gave up.He was like nope to all of them,calling old music boring and stuff.
    After that he finally said what music he listens to.
    I would had never imagine that i would witnessed a 32 yr old teacher with Ph.D saying that he loves and listens only to K-Pop,and that his favorite bands were Black Pink and BTS.
    I was like :

Don't get me wrong it was a great surprise,its so refreshing seeing such teacher,but im still not a fan of K-Pop,lmao.
    Edit : National,not regional.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

Yesterday we had the first course + seminary/laboratory dunno how is named in english and we meet for the first time our Regional and International Policy Teacher.
    At the course hee seemed rather uninterested in teaching but at the seminary he opened up.
    He seemed like a very chill guy,he said that in his free time he he likes to play games on steam with his students,he also goes on partys with them (University students only,he also teaches in High-schools) and likes to get drunk and stuff !
    Then he made us guess what music genre he listen to,he said that we will never guess.(he mentions that he dosen't listen to romanian music).
    So we went like,what music can a teacher listen to and we were like : 80's music,90's music,Jaz,Deah metal,Rock,Any type of Rock music,Pop.Hip-Hop,House,Rap,Oriental.
    He was like nope.Then he told us to guess some artists.(He also mentioned that he dislikes Rap cuz its too negative or something and said the life itself is already too negative for that).
    and we were like : Beatles,Nirvana,Iron Maiden,AC DC,Taylor Swift,Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Maddona,Linkin Park,Evanescene and so on and so foruth till we gave up.He was like nope to all of them,calling old music boring and stuff.
    I would had never imagine that i would witnessed a 32 yr old teacher with Ph.D saying that he loves and listens only to K-Pop,and that his favorite bands were Black Pink and BTS.
    I was like :

Don't get me wrong it was a great surprise,its so refreshing seeing such teacher,but im still not a fan of K-Pop,lmao.
    Does he also have cat ears and wear make-up?

Pinkamena wrote:

Yesterday we had the first course + seminary/laboratory dunno how is named in english and we meet for the first time our Regional and International Policy Teacher.
    At the course hee seemed rather uninterested in teaching but at the seminary he opened up.
    I was like :

Does he also have cat ears and wear make-up?
    Also on the smoking topic,he said he dosen't smoke but most of his familiy does which he always found annoying when visiting,because he really hates smoking.
    Idk about cat ears and make up,seems preety normal looking,i doubt he does that nor i would ask such question,LMAO.

Pinkamena wrote:

Idk about cat ears and make up,seems preety normal looking,i doubt he does that nor i would ask such question,LMAO.
    I'm f-ed up to the point where I'd probably ask that question publicly xD
    Asking such a question can imply that you acctualy listen to K-Pop,XD.
  • I mean its extremly popular,BTS songs almost reached 1 bil alone.
    So it shouldnt be a shame.
    Edit : Not trying to say popular = good.But ussualy people don't shame those that listen to popular songs,but you know Eastern Europe is more closed-minded by nature.
  • Pinkamena wrote:

listens only to K-Pop

Limited to one genre... boi he's got troubles with musical taste OR he doesn't know that there are more songs to listen to.
    I don't mean that K-pop is bad or smthn, but I bet 1000% that these singers (and dancers, lmao) are getting overloaded with work so that they pass out during their performance. By supporting this you actually harm them in a way, I guess