i can't log in

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Hi Morgoth,

      Since this thread seems related to my issue, just wanna raise an issue.
      Currently unable to login the game, game stuck at the loading screen after clicking "Play" Button from the new launcher that was implemented hours ago. Later on found out that I can still login via OpenGL option but not with the DirectX (in the config).
    • Hello Morgoth,

      ohh im sorry about that and thanks for the reply.
      yeah its first time having this kind of error on nostale,
      maybe its the new launcher. And i did deleted everything on my computer, gameforge and the nostale files
      Files
      • error1.jpg

        (121.98 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Not sure yet what's up about OpenGL and DirectX with the new launcher but yes apparently for now it only works with OpenGL (or at least that's the only visible option)
      Edit: Sorry, this issue seem to have nothing to do with DirectX and OpenGL. If I try to launch the game using the "Play" button in the new launcher, the game would not launch. However, If i use the "OPENGL" option in the dropdown beside the "Play" Button, the game would be launched. But in low graphical mode it seems.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by krazer21 ().

    • krazer21 wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Not sure yet what's up about OpenGL and DirectX with the new launcher but yes apparently for now it only works with OpenGL (or at least that's the only visible option)
      Edit: Sorry, this issue seem to have nothing to do with DirectX and OpenGL. If I try to launch the game using the "Play" button in the new launcher, the game would not launch. However, If i use the "OPENGL" option in the dropdown beside the "Play" Button, the game would be launched. But in low graphical mode it seems.
      I actually use Direct X then and it works for me, that's weird lets try the solution from the other thread.... Copy paste the nostale folder to another location, like desktop... see if it works.. (I know it sounds silly but it actually worked for some people....because.... why not?.............)

      kikay wrote:

      Hello Morgoth,

      ohh im sorry about that and thanks for the reply.
      yeah its first time having this kind of error on nostale,
      maybe its the new launcher. And i did deleted everything on my computer, gameforge and the nostale files
      I think this is the first time I see this warning you get so that's not overly helpful...
      Does it appear when you try to open "GF_Login.exe"?
    • an easy google search says you get that because windows update missing or error happened while installing it. You can check them by searching.



      And krazer

      do you have installed directx 9.0 ? i think game using old version of directx. maybe new versions not supported.

      btw i am using 12 i checked with dxdiag thing.
      Member since Sep 12th 2007
    • nasrok34 wrote:

      an easy google search says you get that because windows update missing or error happened while installing it. You can check them by searching.



      And krazer

      do you have installed directx 9.0 ? i think game using old version of directx. maybe new versions not supported.

      btw i am using 12 i checked with dxdiag thing.
      Was ur search in a nostale forum or something? Because this is related to Nostale, google may not be so reliable. Might be due to bug caused by the code changes which only nostale devs can explain. Anyway, for now I'll just try whatever possible and see if i can fix it so that I can play normally when I decide to be back active in the game. :whistling:
    • nostale based but you can see that dll name is
      api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

      ms (probably microsoft) win (windows), if it is already game related you cant see anything on google but searching this shows something on google same exact name.



      another add for that dll thing maybe you missing on these on your computer/laptop

      For Windows 64-bit
      Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (64-bit)
      For Windows 32-bit
      Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (32-bit)
      Member since Sep 12th 2007

      The post was edited 2 times, last by nasrok34 ().