That's how NosTale works

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments…de_6_and_reboot_the_show/
      change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-o…bview=true&nightmode=true

      people already working on petitions.
      people are openly insulting writers/season8.
      maybe there's a chance for remake? Game of Thrones: Brotherhood



      as for memes
      r0g1u23qacy21.jpg
      "GOT Seasons 1-4 = Avatar: The Last Airbender (some of the best television ever made)
      GOT Seasons 5-6 = The Legend of Korra (Kinda hurt by the legacy of what came before it, which it can't quite measure up to. However, still has plenty of great moments and characters that make it worthwhile to watch)
      GOT Seasons 7-8 = M. Night Shyamalan's Last Airbender Movie (A mess of awful pacing, garbage writing, and tons of other questionable decisions that shit all over the series it is based on)"
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Sokka = intelligent
      ok I had a laugh
      ok apparently he is. But he's immature and that's why I thought differently.
      dont call me out pls I wont argue about this since I'm not a big Avatar fan and I had my own facepalms to Sokka's words and behaviour plssssssssssssssssssssssss

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Jekyll ().

    • My prediction for semi-final 2, who I think/hope/should qualify according to the official videos and performances so far before the show,hopefully this time I will get more then 5 correct !
      Here they are ;
      Qualifying (Top 1-10) ;
      1. The Netherlands - Call me biased, idc, but this one is my ESC 2019 favorite to win, its a shame Galaco and Lux aren't into ESC because this song is gold, and the chances for ESC Amsterdam 2020 are very high ! The song is amazing, just like a hymn , the message is very strong, and the voice is perfect !
      2. Switzerland - Yes a bit of a Despacito rip-off I know, but unlike Despacito I actually like this song a lot, it has a great voice, dance and oriental vibe that Despacito lacks, and if I which I despise immensely all summer Spanish songs likes this, it will qualify 110%. Dany boi would be proud.
      3. Russia - It stands out with the japanase/movie/cartoon like theme ? or what was supposed to be ? The song display Serghey's strong vocals ,big staging potential and has a memorable rhythm !
      4. Malta - Another song that stands out as it is extremely unusual , possibly the most original song of this whole semi-final, the song is nice and you can dance on it , not as good as Switzerland but still good enough to qualify.
      5. Sweden - May seem a bit cliché as Sweden always sends song with quite similar melody but the voice is strong, one of the best entries in the recent Sweden history.
      6. Azerbaijan - Nice rhythm and possibly a very interesting staging, the voice is very good and is memorable.
      7. Romania - My Country, Yay ! I may be biased here but I like our song better then other slow songs like Latvia/Albania/North Macedonia why ? because you can humming our songs,its more memorable and with a good voice and great staging.
      8. Armenia - A simple pop song, not the best nor the worst, but definitely the best among the indie pop songs.
      9. Norway - I really liked the song, the reason it is so low its because of that bald guy that keep singing some weird norwish lyrics during the song,i preferred it to be in English tbh,not really a fan of combining languages.
      10. Albania - Love ethnic music done right !
      Honorable mentions (possible qualifiers) ;
      11. Latvia - I do love the voice,the song is okish,why I didn't put Latvia in top 10 ? Its the running order that ruined it, it's right after Switzerland and Before Romania, it's still a possible qualifier tho.
      12. Denmark - As I said im not a fan of combining languages, but I think this song has a qualifier potential because of its simplistic and cartoony feeling it gives, it's also the only song in 4 languages English, French, Dutch and German, so there's that.
      13. North Macedonia - Another ok-ish song, its a bit boring and not uplifting for a feminist song tho , if any of the honorable mentions were to qualify I preffer Latvia and Denmark over North Macedonia, sadly.
      Non-qualifiers (Top 14-18) ;
      14. Lithuania - Sorry Jekyll , sadly this year Lithuania wont make it, thank the EV organizers that yeeted Lithuania and put it between Malta and Russia , no way it will qualify.
      15. Moldova - Cant believe our brothers send this boring af song.
      16. Croatia - Overthetop, cringy and too much Screaming , in one word ; NO.
      17. Ireland - Kinda boring, nothing more then a Taylor Swift Wannabe.
      18. Austria - The only word I can describe this song is ; Wtf.

      So this is my impression before the semi-final 2,realistically Romania has a 50%-50% to make it to the final, if it doesn't im suing.
      @Jekyll I saw the pm, I wanted to list my top before I see yours so I don't get ''inluenced'' you know, lmao.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      define normal society. every different society got different values, what's normal in one is not in another. so how do judge what's normal? who's right and who's wrong?
      It is wrong to discriminate people over something that they couldn't choose to be born with. Of course, they can hide it and they may never be happy, this way people steal happiness of those who are different. Because they just dont like the looks and thoughts of it. Stupid mortals. And then they want low suicide rates.
      you start with "It is wrong", so i ask again, who's to judge the right from wrong?

      Jekyll wrote:

      the shocking factor is that they claim to be neutral, but if you talk with them long enough they start to spit with disgust and make slip ups in their speech. In the end, they give up and say that they are homophobes and its normal to be one, and that they hope that it doesnt change while they are alive. And it's also on massive scale, because lots of people in Russia think this way, pseudotolerance.
      i know i might be way too nitpicky about this but i dont see how is that shocking at all

      Kacchan wrote:

      people already working on petitions.
      oof, they are resorting to the ultimate weapon? rip whoever is on the receiving end of it
    • found e6 leaks/script.

      Display Spoiler
      spoiler in spoiler, what's this, inception? nah just dogshit e6 leaks. if that's real i mean like 90 of it %, then i am fully aboard for remake.
      Display Spoiler

      Jon, Davos and Tyrion are walking through the aftermath of Kings Landing. Tyrion walks through what's left of the castle and sees Jaime's hand so he starts to uncover the rubble and he confirms both Cersei and Jaime are dead. They find Grey Worm and his men they have Lannister Soldiers trapped and they're about to kill them. Jon trys to tells Grey Worm to stop. Grey Worm tells Jon that its the queens orders. Jon and Tyrion are upset. At some point Dany is walking down stairs and Jon sees her and the dragon is behind her and it looks like she has giant dragon wings. Then they cut to Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world. Dany turns to Tyrion and tells him he committed treason. Tyrion tells her that she killed thousands of innocent people and he takes off the hands pin and throws it. Dany sends him to prison.
      Tyrion tries to convince Jon to turn on Dany. His family will never be safe because it threatens Dany's legitimacy.
      He's also convinced by Tyrion that his family will never be safe because he presents a threat to her rule. Jon goes to see her and she sitting on the Iron throne alone and John tells her that she needs to stop this madness and that Grey Worm killed the Lannisters army from the previous scene. Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.
      Grey Worm has Tyrion and Jon as his prisoners. The council is (led by Sansa) tells Grey Worm to release Jon back to them but he refuses. Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only. That's when Tyrion says that the new King or Queen should decide what happens to Jon. Sam suggest for a democratic vote for the new king. Tyrion calls that idea stupid. The council votes and decide Bran should be the King. Bran picks Tyrion as his hand. Tyrion tells Jon that his punishment is going back to the Wall and join the Nights Watch. (Tirion said Greyworm wanted him dead and Sansa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want, it's a fair compromise.) Grey Worm accepts Jons punishment. He doesn't bend the knee leaves with his troops and Dothraki on ships to go free Slave cities. They show Tyrion leading the council. Jon says goodbye to Sansa and Arya. Arya tells them she isn't going back home. She's going to explore whatever is west of Westeros because that's where no one has been. The final scene is a Closing montage. You see Arya on a ship, Sansa ruling Winterfell and Jon, Ghost, Tormund, and a bunch of Wildlings leaving the Wall and heading north
      Council Members: Samwell Tarly the Grand Maester, Davos Seaworth Master of ships, Bronn Master of Coin and High Garden, Brienne (not sure) Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Yara Greyjoy Lord of Iron Islands, Robin Arryn Lord of Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, Gendry Baratheon Lord of Storm's End, Yohn Royce Lord of Runestone, Hound doesn't get mentioned., Podrick is wheeling around Bran and he protects him. Ellaria Sand doesn't get mentioned. Sam mentions that they seen Drogon in some location but aren't sure. Bran just says, "ill look for him" They don't have a Master of Laws and Whisperers. Tyrion is looking for the right people to fill those spots.

      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Kacchan wrote:

      found e6 leaks/script.

      Display Spoiler
      spoiler in spoiler, what's this, inception? nah just dogshit e6 leaks. if that's real i mean like 90 of it %, then i am fully aboard for remake.
      Display Spoiler

      Jon, Davos and Tyrion are walking through the aftermath of Kings Landing. Tyrion walks through what's left of the castle and sees Jaime's hand so he starts to uncover the rubble and he confirms both Cersei and Jaime are dead. They find Grey Worm and his men they have Lannister Soldiers trapped and they're about to kill them. Jon trys to tells Grey Worm to stop. Grey Worm tells Jon that its the queens orders. Jon and Tyrion are upset. At some point Dany is walking down stairs and Jon sees her and the dragon is behind her and it looks like she has giant dragon wings. Then they cut to Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world. Dany turns to Tyrion and tells him he committed treason. Tyrion tells her that she killed thousands of innocent people and he takes off the hands pin and throws it. Dany sends him to prison.
      Tyrion tries to convince Jon to turn on Dany. His family will never be safe because it threatens Dany's legitimacy.
      He's also convinced by Tyrion that his family will never be safe because he presents a threat to her rule. Jon goes to see her and she sitting on the Iron throne alone and John tells her that she needs to stop this madness and that Grey Worm killed the Lannisters army from the previous scene. Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.
      Grey Worm has Tyrion and Jon as his prisoners. The council is (led by Sansa) tells Grey Worm to release Jon back to them but he refuses. Tyrion is in front of the council as a prisoner of Grey Worm he isn't making decision he is content with being a prisoner he makes suggestions only. That's when Tyrion says that the new King or Queen should decide what happens to Jon. Sam suggest for a democratic vote for the new king. Tyrion calls that idea stupid. The council votes and decide Bran should be the King. Bran picks Tyrion as his hand. Tyrion tells Jon that his punishment is going back to the Wall and join the Nights Watch. (Tirion said Greyworm wanted him dead and Sansa wanted him back home so nobody is getting what they want, it's a fair compromise.) Grey Worm accepts Jons punishment. He doesn't bend the knee leaves with his troops and Dothraki on ships to go free Slave cities. They show Tyrion leading the council. Jon says goodbye to Sansa and Arya. Arya tells them she isn't going back home. She's going to explore whatever is west of Westeros because that's where no one has been. The final scene is a Closing montage. You see Arya on a ship, Sansa ruling Winterfell and Jon, Ghost, Tormund, and a bunch of Wildlings leaving the Wall and heading north
      Council Members: Samwell Tarly the Grand Maester, Davos Seaworth Master of ships, Bronn Master of Coin and High Garden, Brienne (not sure) Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Yara Greyjoy Lord of Iron Islands, Robin Arryn Lord of Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, Gendry Baratheon Lord of Storm's End, Yohn Royce Lord of Runestone, Hound doesn't get mentioned., Podrick is wheeling around Bran and he protects him. Ellaria Sand doesn't get mentioned. Sam mentions that they seen Drogon in some location but aren't sure. Bran just says, "ill look for him" They don't have a Master of Laws and Whisperers. Tyrion is looking for the right people to fill those spots.


      Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!).

      G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • Baal wrote:

      Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!).
      Woudn't be surprised if Disney pull the plug on whole "DnD Starwars" thing.
      We're already getting s8 backslash and it's not even final episode yet.
      And starwars are already in deepcrap after lame eight movie and that solo boycott. Starwars with dnd is just suicide.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Jekyll wrote:

      It is wrong to discriminate people over something that they couldn't choose to be born with. Of course, they can hide it and they may never be happy, this way people steal happiness of those who are different. Because they just dont like the looks and thoughts of it. Stupid mortals. And then they want low suicide rates.
      I am not sure how to explain my view on this but I will give it a shot.
      When you say "it is wrong or it is right" you are practically doing the same thing as them (The people you accuse of being wrong and of lesser IQ). They believe it's wrong for homosexuality and all that to exist. You believe it's wrong for those people to actively fight homosexuals and all that.
      Moment you think something is wrong or right (does not matter on what it is, pretty much everything) you fall into the trap.
      Take away this thing humans tend to do, that they think they are always right. That their opinion is always right, and that justifies whatever monstrous actions they gonna do sooner or later.
      Nothing is wrong or right, it's just how it is. If people start accepting that and stop fighting for what's wrong or what's right then we will have some progress.
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      Nothing is wrong or right, it's just how it is. If people start accepting that and stop fighting for what's wrong or what's right then we will have some progress.
      Uhm. I think the opposite is true, if we just accept things (inherited ideas and old ways) even if its not "moral" then I'm pretty sure we won't progress as "humans" and its just stalemate. By continuous public discourse (challenging or questioning smth) we were able to really develop, establish what is morally acceptable and what not. - I mean take for instance, Slavery (horrible stuff). Not so long ago, people thinks there is nothing wrong with it and they even think its "normal" since you can find some reference on holy books like its okay. If we follow the attitude (that I understood you were suggesting) like, "erm whatever nvm thats just your opinion or yer groups opinion and I have a different opinion, we shouldn't bother questioning others" then probably we will still see black slaves everywhere.

      G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • New

      Baal wrote:

      Uhm. I think the opposite is true, if we just accept things (inherited ideas and old ways) even if its not "moral" then I'm pretty sure we won't progress as "humans" and its just stalemate. By continuous public discourse (challenging or questioning smth) we were able to really develop, establish what is morally acceptable and what not. - I mean take for instance, Slavery (horrible stuff). Not so long ago, people thinks there is nothing wrong with it and they even think its "normal" since you can find some reference on holy books like its okay. If we follow the attitude (that I understood you were suggesting) like, "erm whatever nvm thats just your opinion or yer groups opinion and I have a different opinion, we shouldn't bother questioning others" then probably we will still see black slaves everywhere.
      Not exactly what I was trying to say, see the people back then found it right to have slaves and that is why they proceeded with having slaves. Take that away, there wouldn't be any slaves. Thinking they were right to have slaves because they were rich, in their head enslaving some people was justified, because they thought they were right.
      Why jihads and crusades were performed? because each of them thought their god was/is right and that justified it for them for killing "nonbelievers".
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      Not exactly what I was trying to say, see the people back then found it right to have slaves and that is why they proceeded with having slaves. Take that away, there wouldn't be any slaves. Thinking they were right to have slaves because they were rich, in their head enslaving some people was justified, because they thought they were right.
      How did they realized - Holy crap, what I'm doing is wrong and I should stop? Certainly not by just accepting things and move on with their life. Somehow someone manage to question it, fight it and eventually abolish it. That's how we progress as better humans.

      G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • New

      Baal wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Not exactly what I was trying to say, see the people back then found it right to have slaves and that is why they proceeded with having slaves. Take that away, there wouldn't be any slaves. Thinking they were right to have slaves because they were rich, in their head enslaving some people was justified, because they thought they were right.
      How did they realized - Holy crap, what I'm doing is wrong and I should stop? Certainly not by just accepting things and move on with their life. Somehow someone manage to question it, fight it and eventually abolish it. That's how we progress as better humans.
      They never did though, they were just forced to accept it because people revolted over it. When something is wrong for some people, for some others its right. What is right for some people, for some others its wrong.
      How can you determine which side is right and which side is wrong? and why would that be? This is a whole game about perspective.
      Some side is gonna force the other side to accept their version of right. That does not mean though any of them actually realize they are wrong. (Not necessarily anyway, sure some people can change perspective "camp")
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      When you say "it is wrong or it is right" you are practically doing the same thing as them (The people you accuse of being wrong and of lesser IQ). They believe it's wrong for homosexuality and all that to exist. You believe it's wrong for those people to actively fight homosexuals and all that.
      Moment you think something is wrong or right (does not matter on what it is, pretty much everything) you fall into the trap.
      you just dunked hard on him ben shaprio style

      Morgoth wrote:

      Nothing is wrong or right, it's just how it is.
      rules of nature

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      you start with "It is wrong", so i ask again, who's to judge the right from wrong?
      It is wrong, because otherwise it is right to discriminate people because of that. It's binary, there can't be a spectrum.
      you say it as if it was a fact. it is simply your opinion, what's right and wrong is purely subjective. the only fact here is that violence breeds violence.
    • New

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      you start with "It is wrong", so i ask again, who's to judge the right from wrong?
      It is wrong, because otherwise it is right to discriminate people because of that. It's binary, there can't be a spectrum.
      It depends. See we have this thing called Absolute Morals like some actions are intrinsically right or wrong, no grey areas. For example, I think everyone can say that Murder is plain wrong (please don't tell me i fail in this assumption xD). Then we have Relative Morals which is based on each indiv. own judgment cause of culture or philosophical views - spectrum applies here. For example, Is premarital s*x wrong? If yes, why it is okay only after you have a paper saying "go for ittt". For this kind of discussion, we have a lot of different opinions, so there you go.

      (P.S I'm learning a lot to R. Dawkins and im too active so im gonna shut up, pardon)

      Morgoth wrote:

      Baal wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Not exactly what I was trying to say, see the people back then found it right to have slaves and that is why they proceeded with having slaves. Take that away, there wouldn't be any slaves. Thinking they were right to have slaves because they were rich, in their head enslaving some people was justified, because they thought they were right.
      How did they realized - Holy crap, what I'm doing is wrong and I should stop? Certainly not by just accepting things and move on with their life. Somehow someone manage to question it, fight it and eventually abolish it. That's how we progress as better humans.
      They never did though, they were just forced to accept it because people revolted over it. When something is wrong for some people, for some others its right. What is right for some people, for some others its wrong.How can you determine which side is right and which side is wrong? and why would that be? This is a whole game about perspective.
      Some side is gonna force the other side to accept their version of right. That does not mean though any of them actually realize they are wrong. (Not necessarily anyway, sure some people can change perspective "camp")
      Ser Morg, you confuse absolute morals with relative morals.
      (Sorry if it ends up double posting...I had to)


      Kacchan wrote:

      Baal wrote:

      Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!).
      Woudn't be surprised if Disney pull the plug on whole "DnD Starwars" thing.We're already getting s8 backslash and it's not even final episode yet.
      And starwars are already in deepcrap after lame eight movie and that solo boycott. Starwars with dnd is just suicide.
      @Kacchan Let's travel back in time endgame style to save GoT from D&D (still got enuf pym particles to use)

      #WhateverItTakes

      G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • New

      Baal wrote:

      It depends. See we have this thing called Absolute Morals like some actions are intrinsically right or wrong, no grey areas. For example, I think everyone can say that Murder is plain wrong (please don't tell me i fail in this assumption xD).
      but that goes against what you were saying about how we should not just accept the way things are and question them. if these morals are absolute, then we can't really do that.

      and to go against your example of murder specifically, what if it was in self defence? what if it was murdering a "horrible" person that *insert whatever you think the most horrible acts here*? it's not black and white, it's not an absolute.

      Baal wrote:

      Is premarital s*x wrong?
      sex isn't a bad word, you dont need to censor it.
    • New

      Baal wrote:

      Ser Morg, you confuse absolute morals with relative morals.
      (Sorry if it ends up double posting...I had to)
      "Absolute Morals" were created by human groups that forced their own version of right for everyone.

      Baal wrote:

      See we have this thing called Absolute Morals like some actions are intrinsically right or wrong, no grey areas. For example, I think everyone can say that Murder is plain wrong
      Sorry I had to but no, not everyone thinks murder is plain wrong. (If that was the case no human would kill another human.)
      "Serial killers" believe killing another human is fine.
    • New

      Baal wrote:


      Kacchan wrote:

      Baal wrote:

      Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!).
      Woudn't be surprised if Disney pull the plug on whole "DnD Starwars" thing.We're already getting s8 backslash and it's not even final episode yet.And starwars are already in deepcrap after lame eight movie and that solo boycott. Starwars with dnd is just suicide.
      @Kacchan Let's travel back in time endgame style to save GoT from D&D (still got enuf pym particles to use)
      #WhateverItTakes
      So assume plan is hop into alternative timeline few years ago, kill DnDs and stay there and maybe kill past/present Kacching/Baal in progress so we could live normaly?

      Okay i am in, just lemme get some sportscore magazine, back into the future 2 style, baby.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • New

      What a weird conversation.
      In other words I saw people asking for a new season for GoT ?
      Plz don't , like grow a pair of b and accept the fact that S8 ruined your franchise and there is no redemption. Or simply took a different direction hence the last 2 books of GoT aren't even released.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • New

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Plz don't , like grow a pair of b and accept the fact that S8 ruined your franchise and there is no redemption. Or simply took a different direction hence the last 2 books of GoT aren't even released.
      I don't think they ask for new season, they ask for season remake as far as I know.