That's how NosTale works

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Probably an accident when we did some cleaning, either way the issue was most likely because of the sealed vessel mini-event we had at the time.
      so if i understand it correctly: i guess the sealed vessels can most likely disappear ?
      Apparently not since they still exist after the event. Either a description error or they meant the items such as Fire devil costume/Fire devil wings or something.When we have the sealed vessel mini event again remind me to check this one out
      I am quite confused as you are saying apparently. This seems for me that you are not sure about it. Maybe your senior knows more about it and why they changed the text ? And why do i need to remind? Maybe you can forward it to the team who is making those changes ?
      Considering the event is not currently active and the vessels did not get removed then apparently it was a description error.
      If it happens again when the sealed vessel is active in the future then I will have the appropriate people look into it.
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Probably an accident when we did some cleaning, either way the issue was most likely because of the sealed vessel mini-event we had at the time.
      so if i understand it correctly: i guess the sealed vessels can most likely disappear ?
      Apparently not since they still exist after the event. Either a description error or they meant the items such as Fire devil costume/Fire devil wings or something.When we have the sealed vessel mini event again remind me to check this one out
      I am quite confused as you are saying apparently. This seems for me that you are not sure about it. Maybe your senior knows more about it and why they changed the text ? And why do i need to remind? Maybe you can forward it to the team who is making those changes ?
      Considering the event is not currently active and the vessels did not get removed then apparently it was a description error.If it happens again when the sealed vessel is active in the future then I will have the appropriate people look into it.
      Well i said it after the first sealed vessel event. and after the 2nd sealed vessel event it still didnt got changed. So I can tell you already its gonna happen the next event too. Why putting everything forward? you arent solving problems then =/
    • New

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Well i said it after the first sealed vessel event. and after the 2nd sealed vessel event it still didnt got changed. So I can tell you already its gonna happen the next event too. Why putting everything forward? you arent solving problems then =/
      Because I cannot properly report it right now since the patch isn't active.
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Well i said it after the first sealed vessel event. and after the 2nd sealed vessel event it still didnt got changed. So I can tell you already its gonna happen the next event too. Why putting everything forward? you arent solving problems then =/
      Because I cannot properly report it right now since the patch isn't active.
      oke clear to me. sounds not as a logic system.
    • New

      Gandalof wrote:

      in my opinion, in general GMs' transparency and involvement in the community is great. can you explain why you think otherwise? i know there are few bad apples here and there, but aside from those outliers (which you can't blame the whole team for) GMs been great and helpful to players throughout the history of the game from my personal experience.
      Aww, stop, you're making me blush! ^^
    • New

      Cherish wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      in my opinion, in general GMs' transparency and involvement in the community is great. can you explain why you think otherwise? i know there are few bad apples here and there, but aside from those outliers (which you can't blame the whole team for) GMs been great and helpful to players throughout the history of the game from my personal experience.
      Aww, stop, you're making me blush! ^^
      dont blush too much, you're one of the bad apples
    • New

      I'm so shocked rn. Just stumbled upon a bunch of homophobes that are saying that homosexuality is unnatural, people should be staked and burned. Some of them are neutral to LGBT community but say that there is no discrimination and that LGBT community is always involved in some sort of propaganda. And they dont want to read anything from scientists cuz in 'their opinion' these are not real scientists but a bunch of homos in white medical gowns. And they say it's how things should be and they are not homophobes. Mindblown.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

    • New

      Jekyll wrote:

      I'm so shocked rn. Just stumbled upon a bunch of homophobes that are saying that homosexuality is unnatural, people should be staked and burned. Some of them are neutral to LGBT community but say that there is no discrimination and that LGBT community is always involved in some sort of propaganda. And they dont want to read anything from scientists cuz in 'their opinion' these are not real scientists but a bunch of homos in white medical gowns. And they say it's how things should be and they are not homophobes. Mindblown.
      i'm more shocked that you're shocked and mindblown by this. did you think the world is a prefect happy place or something? next in line for "shocking" things: racism. you should look it up. it will make you shook that you literally cant even right now
    • New

      Morgoth wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      I did stuff behind the scenes ok? catfeels.png
      When you are working in a group project but you are that guy that did nothing whatsoever.
      blobglare.png Banned for lowkey staff insulting.
      You just mad cuz Sauron was a better Dark Lord then Melkor lel.
      And keep them blobglares coming !

      Gandalof wrote:

      Cherish wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      in my opinion, in general GMs' transparency and involvement in the community is great. can you explain why you think otherwise? i know there are few bad apples here and there, but aside from those outliers (which you can't blame the whole team for) GMs been great and helpful to players throughout the history of the game from my personal experience.
      Aww, stop, you're making me blush! ^^
      dont blush too much, you're one of the bad apples
      You mean bad cherry ?
      *badum tss*
      I don't think she is bad at all as a GM and that some players may get irritated by her sass but I love it !
      @Kacchan



      I just discovered that wars still happens in 2k19,omg wtf, im so shocked I cant even.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

    • New

      Gandalof wrote:

      i'm more shocked that you're shocked and mindblown by this. did you think the world is a prefect happy place or something? next in line for "shocking" things: racism. you should look it up. it will make you shook that you literally cant even right now
      No, but it doesnt happen in normal society and the discrimination is quite illegal.
      Racism is not as sharp as homosexuality, at least in Russia.
    • New

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      i'm more shocked that you're shocked and mindblown by this. did you think the world is a prefect happy place or something? next in line for "shocking" things: racism. you should look it up. it will make you shook that you literally cant even right now
      No, but it doesnt happen in normal society and the discrimination is quite illegal.Racism is not as sharp as homosexuality, at least in Russia.
      Considering where we come from, I think the world is "a bit" better now that what it used to be. I mean be don't believe in slavery no more and we respect the rights of woman. We still need to be more tolerable in general.

      G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • New

      Baal wrote:

      Considering where we come from, I think the world is "a bit" better now that what it used to be. I mean be don't believe in slavery no more and we respect the rights of woman. We still need to be more tolerable in general.
      Of course, but I said

      Jekyll wrote:

      Just stumbled upon a bunch of homophobes that are saying that homosexuality is unnatural, people should be staked and burned.
    • New

      Gandalof wrote:

      Morgoth wrote:

      Technically Israel is not either, or Australia etc.
      etc? there is more? and why are those 2 in there too? might as well call it worldwidevision at this point. imma sue for false advertising in their name
      Actually as of 2015 so far Only Israel and Australia are the only non-European countries that take part in Eurovision. Before 2013 it was Israel and Turkey (which made more sense as I explaine a part of Turkey is in Europe) and in 2013 and 2014 it was only Israel.
      I didn't saw Morgoth ''etc'', I honestly don't know what he means with that because the rest of the 39 participating countries are in Europe.
      But anyway think about Israel and Australia as Guest entries or like DLC characters.
      Hence there are many European countries that don't participate because they cant or don't want to, they need to fill some missing spots,these 2 countries have historic ties with Europe anyway so I don't see much difference, one was created by Europe and the other was an European colony. But still 95% of the participants are from Europe.

      @Jekyll there was a country that adopted the Sodomy law and I think it was Brunei ? in 2019.
      But anyway I find that more ''shocking'' then some random homophobes on the street.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

    • New

      Pinkamena wrote:

      You mean bad cherry ?
      *badum tss*
      sigh.. i actually haven't seen or heard a bad joke in a long time, so ill give ya that one.

      Jekyll wrote:

      No, but it doesnt happen in normal society and the discrimination is quite illegal.
      Racism is not as sharp as homosexuality, at least in Russia.
      define normal society. every different society got different values, what's normal in one is not in another. so how do judge what's normal? who's right and who's wrong?

      also what do u mean by not as sharp

      Baal wrote:

      Considering where we come from, I think the world is "a bit" better now that what it used to be. I mean be don't believe in slavery no more and we respect the rights of woman. We still need to be more tolerable in general.
      sure, i can agree to the "a bit better" part. but we're still a long way from having the world even be just a decent place. there is still a lot of horrible stuff that happens that you'd think we got advanced enough to now allow, but here we are.

      Pinkamena wrote:

      @Jekyll there was a country that adopted the Sodomy law and I think it was Brunei ? in 2019.
      But anyway I find that more ''shocking'' then some random homophobes on the street.
      100% agreed. i really dont understand how was that shocking to him. people like that will always exist, but they are insignificant. the real issue is when it's done on a massive scale like the example you mentioned. governments openly violating basic human rights in a lot of places, and there is nothing done about it. that's what's truly shocking.
    • New

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Actually as of 2015 so far Only Israel and Australia are the only non-European countries that take part in Eurovision. Before 2013 it was Israel and Turkey (which made more sense as I explaine a part of Turkey is in Europe) and in 2013 and 2014 it was only Israel.
      I didn't saw Morgoth ''etc'',
      Well I dont exactly know about it so I put the "etc" there to be safe just in case there were more during all the years of Eurovision
    • New

      Gandalof wrote:

      define normal society. every different society got different values, what's normal in one is not in another. so how do judge what's normal? who's right and who's wrong?
      It is wrong to discriminate people over something that they couldn't choose to be born with. Of course, they can hide it and they may never be happy, this way people steal happiness of those who are different. Because they just dont like the looks and thoughts of it. Stupid mortals. And then they want low suicide rates.

      Gandalof wrote:

      the real issue is when it's done on a massive scale like the example you mentioned.
      the shocking factor is that they claim to be neutral, but if you talk with them long enough they start to spit with disgust and make slip ups in their speech. In the end, they give up and say that they are homophobes and its normal to be one, and that they hope that it doesnt change while they are alive. And it's also on massive scale, because lots of people in Russia think this way, pseudotolerance.