That's how NosTale works

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof wrote:

im not sure how far it could be stretched, but there was a dg at lvl15 long time ago. and i wont be surprised if u can get sp6 at lvl15 either.
      i saw an 15lv with sp6,20 with sp8 >.> :whistling:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

I am not obsessed? Like any normal guy i got only three folders on my destop.

Whatya talking about? I am not deepstriker ._.
      Screenshot_81.pngI got on my old computer just to do this.
      Windows XP for the true NosTale obsessed fanboi experience.
      oh damn Windows XP , u shall be banned cuz u still playing Nostale with XP...omg

Kacchan wrote:

Sooo, how many memes does fit in that?
      Enough memes for his fantasy :whistling:
      It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
      Haters gonna hate =)
    • Jekyll wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

no, delox was and always will be #1 mage (inb4 this gets called out as cyberbullying when it's a compliment)
      He gets almost his every video disliked more than 50%. It's not because he's a bad player but because his personality is annoying.
      yeah i know, i was being sarcastic but didn't wanna point that out no no no, these dislikes are just jealous haters and he has the best personality
    • Gandalof wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

no, delox was and always will be #1 mage (inb4 this gets called out as cyberbullying when it's a compliment)
      He gets almost his every video disliked more than 50%. It's not because he's a bad player but because his personality is annoying.
      yeah i know, i was being sarcastic but didn't wanna point that out no no no, these dislikes are just jealous haters and he has the best personality
      hey now, why all the hate? :rofl:

G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
    • Jekyll wrote:

NarutoDreams wrote:

oh damn Windows XP , u shall be banned cuz u still playing Nostale with XP...omg

Display Spoiler
      "I dont have something personally with u" but u keep talkin' $h** , if u dont like me , u dont like my post n things like that , just block me/stop damn answer to my posts , ty :thumbup:
      It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
      Haters gonna hate =)
    • NarutoDreams wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

NarutoDreams wrote:

Display Spoiler
      "I dont have something personally with u" but u keep talkin' $h** , if u dont like me , u dont like my post n things like that , just block me/stop damn answer to my posts , ty :thumbup:

First of all, why should a person be banned because of Win XP? You hate classic Windows - you get hate back with memes, get your glasses from cupboard and read MAKEAMEME.ORG in the corner. Second, I don't have anything personal with you until you have something personal with me. You act aggresively and can't justify your opinion and hope/cry for something that will happen without your help. Third, I can answer to anyone's posts and you can not command me to stop. Either you leave or shut up yourself if you don't like something, because it's fine with me.
      Also nice speaker ingame "hunt jekyll 4ever never leaves save on UK". You can hold your anger till the world ends - I'm not going to play on nosUK.
      Display Spoiler
      Insecure boi
    • I am happy about this being brought up, I would be happy to see more people in FC. Within 10 hours the FC % could go up only a few % (<10) but then when it reaches around 80% people start coming and it's filled to 100% in about 30 minutes.
      This probably means changes need to be made, I am not sure the changes proposed here are the best, but I believe this thread is for discussion on these changes so I want to give my opinion on what needs improvement.
      I believe a passive FC experience should also be rewarding. (by passive I mean when the raids or caligor is not running, and just normal FC)
      At this moment mobbing there yields decent exp for lower levels, and several items as well. There is an area in FC for level 60-70 mobs and then it jumps to level 90+ in the new area, so players from level 71-89 (which on US server is most), have little incentive to mob there. The rewards from killing level 60-70 is too low for them, and the level 90+ area is way too hard for them. So perhaps a new zone could be added where level 71-89 players are catered for, or the rewards from existing zones could become better.
      I do like FC because alts do very little there, you need to hit mobs to get any rewards.
      One thing I am happy to consider in this proposal is the usage of alts. I hope something can be done to fix usage of alts not just in FC but everywhere as well. Buffs are important but that's what forming parties are for, you should spend time looking for a good party rather than spending time creating/leveling alts. This decreases the social aspect because at this point a lot of people do solo everything because they have so many alts. I can't suggest at the moment how to fix this because I don't have any good idea, simply banning the usage of alt would just backfire due to so many people spending hours and hours creating/leveling their alts. I think it shouldn't have been allowed from the start.
      I hope we can all make some good suggestions here, whether or not it will make any change, no one can be sure. But I do hope FC does revive as it's the only open pvp space we have except arena.
    • dylansanasy1 wrote:

lots of words
      Wrong thread I guess

dylansanasy1 wrote:

One thing I am happy to consider in this proposal is the usage of alts. I hope something can be done to fix usage of alts not just in FC but everywhere as well. Buffs are important but that's what forming parties are for, you should spend time looking for a good party rather than spending time creating/leveling alts. This decreases the social aspect because at this point a lot of people do solo everything because they have so many alts. I can't suggest at the moment how to fix this because I don't have any good idea, simply banning the usage of alt would just backfire due to so many people spending hours and hours creating/leveling their alts. I think it shouldn't have been allowed from the start.
      Like hell I want to spend time for fruitless searches. Some people have very busy schedule and most people can't play at certain times, for example, if you want to lvl at night cuz you're back from work and you live in USA or Eastern Asia means you are not allowed to do it? Buffs matter a great deal in act 5 and 6, also people need alts for buffs to raid (speedraids with 8 attackers in team, fernon raids). Without buffs you can spend 10+ minutes there even with good equipment. 6 raids per hour with little chance of success (check what's fernon raid, 10 minutes in there without dying at least once? impossible), WOW. So it will become unpopular and c25-45 equipment will cost you so much that you would want to leave the game. When there is no flow of r7-8 equipment from raids, making it will rely on luck and real money input (for amulets) and some people have really really bad luck, and some can do it with first amulet. Fair? No. Keep the multiaccounts for buffs or change the game completely.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().