me irl

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jekyll wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

i totally didnt double post anywhere else. ahem
    haha, or so you think. I know exactly where else did you do that!
    \o, See that eye? You're hidin' nothin'
    A SNITCHHHH A SNITCH ALRET!!!.. you know what snitches get right?

SkyDrive wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

double and triple posting what? threads or replies?
    posts= replies :ninja:
    ok gotcha, ill try to be more aware of that. i just had to make sure since people did complain about multiple threads
  • Gandalof wrote:

SkyDrive wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

double and triple posting what? threads or replies?
    posts= replies :ninja:
    ok gotcha, ill try to be more aware of that. i just had to make sure since people did complain about multiple threads.
    No problems with multiple threads, just multiple threads about the same thing isn't good. You can ignore Naruto's rant about wanting his thread to stay as visible as possible. He was just having a bad day, and it wasn't really about making new threads.

Gandalof wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

i totally didnt double post anywhere else. ahem
    haha, or so you think. I know exactly where else did you do that!\o, See that eye? You're hidin' nothin'
    A SNITCHHHH A SNITCH ALRET!!!.. you know what snitches get right?
    Gold stars from the teacher?
  • Ruff wrote:

No problems with multiple threads, just multiple threads about the same thing isn't good. You can ignore Naruto's rant about wanting his thread to stay as visible as possible. He was just having a bad day, and it wasn't really about making new threads.
    what? so are u talking about my threads or naruto's? im confused
  • You said people complained about multiple threads, I'm saying you don't need to worry about that and acknowledging the only time i can remember that happening.

Multiple threads about the same thing aren't good though. Such as making a new thread saying you were disconnected at IC, then making ANOTHER thread saying you were disconnected at the next IC. Don't make new threads, just reply in the old one(assuming it isn't an old supposed to be archived thread).
  • Ruff wrote:

You said people complained about multiple threads, I'm saying you don't need to worry about that and acknowledging the only time i can remember that happening.

Multiple threads about the same thing aren't good though. Such as making a new thread saying you were disconnected at IC, then making ANOTHER thread saying you were disconnected at the next IC. Don't make new threads, just reply in the old one(assuming it isn't an old supposed to be archived thread).
    ok ok i gotchu. i do really think it should've been in one thread tbh since both of mine are about memes. i'll say it's a rookie mistake :p