Request double gold event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kacchan wrote:

SkyDrive wrote:

These events can't be suggested. It's the company which should consider when make them.

all hail the king
      that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes. doesn't matter how many times they say it, it was not a coincidence.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes. doesn't matter how many times they say it, it was not a coincidence.
      meh, I just think that he 'feels' when its about time for an event. Like intuition ir smthn.
      Considering how GF listens to players, really doubt that its not a coincidence
    • No, single players cannot request events. :D But I like your conspiracy theories. :P

Here´s how the decision-making regarding events works in different cases:
      • GF NosTale team discusses: we want to have an event we did before.. which events are liked by the communities (ALL communities are included as it is international), what did we not do in a while
      • GF NosTale team wants to implement a new event: CM gathers ideas that were mentioned in the communities (again all communities) and then the whole NosTale team discusses which of these would be doable and would also make sense to implement -> we request it from Entwell
      • Players mention a specific event repeatedly (throughout several communities); CMs forward the request to the GF team; the team discusses and makes a decision on that
      • seasonal events (like summer/winter etc.) we get from Entwell
    • Jekyll wrote:

meh, I just think that he 'feels' when its about time for an event. Like intuition ir smthn.
      if that was the case then he wouldn't need to request it to make it happen, it would happen regardless. so that's just not true.

Jekyll wrote:

Considering how GF listens to players, really doubt that its not a coincidence
      but he aint no normal player. that's like me calling up my uncle to temp ban morgirth on forums for the memes then saying "GF dont listen to players, so it was just coincidence that he "accidentally" got banned for a little bit". oh yeah btw, ever noticed how my name start with G and ends with F? there is no such a thing as a coincidence. nothing happens for no reason or accidentally. it's just some bogus to explain what they cannot explain.

Aureli wrote:

No, single players cannot request events. :D But I like your conspiracy theories. :P
      except that Q isn't single. he has a "GF" (see what i mean? it's not a coincidence). so my "conspiracy theory" (which is in reality just facts) still holds.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

Believe me you dont wanna see the not "public documented request" :whistling:

Gandalof wrote:

ever noticed how my name start with G and ends with F?

Gandalof wrote:

except that Q isn't single. he has a "GF"
      Didnt know you were my "GF" 8|

Aureli wrote:

GF NosTale team wants to implement a new event: CM gathers ideas that were mentioned in the communities (again all communities) and then the whole NosTale team discusses which of these would be doable and would also make sense to implement -> we request it from Entwell
      It would be nice to say more of this new content. I know about some magazine that was posted on the german forum with new content, like new psps.
      Also it would be nice to hear about the NosTale team about their opinion on the forum. I posted last time an idea about soul crystals and I have no clue what the opinion of the team is about this idea.
    • Q-Arch wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

Believe me you dont wanna see the not "public documented request" :whistling:
      i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway

Q-Arch wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

ever noticed how my name start with G and ends with F?

Gandalof wrote:

except that Q isn't single. he has a "GF"
      Didnt know you were my "GF" 8|
      i didn't know either. but it all makes sense now, we've gone full circle. everything happens for a reason, it all has meaning and is connected and this just proved it.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Q-Arch wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway
      This sounds like a data breach
      no it isn't. my uncle owns gf, so no data breach there. he has authorization to fully access all of the data. it might be slightly illegal, but it is not data breach.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ