What are some good skill levels for Aegir?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Klushluck wrote:

I see. Yeah, if I think about it extra 100 dmg is nothing, but I thought maybe the cooldowns would be lower or something? Thanks
      Well when a skill reaches a higher level, it often gets new effects, but for Aegir's first 2 skills it doesn't really matter.
      First skill is just a bleed and a charge which is useless most of the time, second skill is a black-out but it's chance of proccing is really low, and the range is pretty small too.

However, his third skill will:
      1) have a stronger effect (More healing and higher chance of leeching life)
      2) last longer (I think it lasts for about 40 seconds on S?, and the cooldown is 60 or something)

Basically, you just want Aegir to become a punching bag. Even with full buffs, his damage is just not gonna be high enough for it to matter, hence the reason you only want the third skill maxed.
      ps: this is specific for Aegir, there's other partners out there that benefit from having more skills on higher levels (Maru, Venus [most importantly Venus], Lucifer, Foxy, etc.)
    • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Klushluck wrote:

I see. Yeah, if I think about it extra 100 dmg is nothing, but I thought maybe the cooldowns would be lower or something? Thanks
      Well when a skill reaches a higher level, it often gets new effects, but for Aegir's first 2 skills it doesn't really matter.First skill is just a bleed and a charge which is useless most of the time, second skill is a black-out but it's chance of proccing is really low, and the range is pretty small too.

However, his third skill will:
      1) have a stronger effect (More healing and higher chance of leeching life)
      2) last longer (I think it lasts for about 40 seconds on S?, and the cooldown is 60 or something)

Basically, you just want Aegir to become a punching bag. Even with full buffs, his damage is just not gonna be high enough for it to matter, hence the reason you only want the third skill maxed.
      ps: this is specific for Aegir, there's other partners out there that benefit from having more skills on higher levels (Maru, Venus [most importantly Venus], Lucifer, Foxy, etc.)
      I see. Thanks for the info, man.
      <X
    • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

there's other partners out there that benefit from having more skills on higher levels (Maru, Venus [most importantly Venus], Lucifer, Foxy, etc.)
      quick question since i dont have foxy, i know you want the cd buff S but what else? and skill wise, is it the same as fiona?
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

quick question since i dont have foxy, i know you want the cd buff S but what else? and skill wise, is it the same as fiona?
      yeah Foxy has same skills as Fiona, only difference being the fact that Fiona has higher base speed and better resistances.
      also I've seen some people go for as high rank as possible on the first skill because it has a decent stun if i'm not wrong.
      but as long as your buff is on S you're gucci
    • Jekyll wrote:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

I've seen some people go for as high rank as possible on the first skill because it has a decent stun if i'm not wrong.
      but as long as your buff is on S you're gucci
      oh wow, I actually have S A S foxy. Unintentionally got S on a first skill. Well, not gonna complain. BUT. The chance to land a debuff is very low.
      Oh really? I had a friend on UK who told me it's good to have the stun skill high up because it procs often. Guess I am wrong then .-.
    • tbh i think having a _ S S foxy/fiona is better. since foxy/fiona is used on melee partners which are tanky the heal makes it tank a little longer combined with cdr buff = ggwp.

also there are some psps in which you want to have triple S for example magic partner yuna and venus. i personally have a F S S imp and i love it (clone s is super nice for pve raids)