How does partner SP upgrade work?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does partner SP upgrade work?

After the event I ended up with a couple of partner SPs. Some of them I noticed are already upgraded to like +3, and one to +5, others are plain +0 (the ones that have no skills I think?). I don't really understand how it works, because I never upgraded them myself, can someone explain to me?
      <X
    • im not sure where you're getting +5 and +3 from, in psp you only get skills for them. to unlock a skill you need to get 100% agility (which you do by killing monsters). and you get a random rank for the skill.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Without checking, I'm not completely certain what +0-5 that you mean, so I may be talking nonsense from here on, but I'll try to help.

If you mean a + stat beside 'Attack Level' and 'Defence Level' etc., I would imagine that it's the + of the weapon/armour that your partner is using. For example, if your Kliff is using a +5 weapon, the stat will show +5.

Pets also have + stats such as that, but rather than being from equipment, it's gained from training the pet.

If I remember correctly:
      Partner stats show: Damage, Defence, Dodge etc., Equipment Upgrade level (+0-10), and Resistance.
      Partner SP stats show: Skill Levels, Resistance, and Requirements to use
    • Wait, look. I checked again, it must be a visual bug when hovering over them. Didn't realise the cards weren't actually upgraded...

When actually right clicking them it shows them correctly as +0.
      By the way it has no correlation with weapon upgrade or armor upgrade, it's just a random number I guess?

EDIT: Can you even upgrade these cards??
      <X

The post was edited 1 time, last by Klushluck ().

• I believe its a text bug - if you hover over an equipped psp i think you'll see the + ___

In general you can only upgrade/bet a psp's 3 skills which can rank F-A, then S weakest to strongest respectively. F-A incrementally increases the values of skills and S grants additional effects + visual change.