Magic Sleigh in Nosmall ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Magic Sleigh in Nosmall ?

So i was wondering,any chance for the magic sleigh to be put in nosmall as a standalone item ? possibily at 150 Nos$ like the rest of the higher mounts ?
      Please ?....................
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Ruff wrote:

Why would they do that during winter event? Maybe after the event ends they will do that, for now it is more profitable to keep as is.
      Yes keep promoting their greed.No wonder players leave this server.
      Preety sure they will just take out the sleigh after the event is over,they could had atleast put the sleigh on 24 dec or 1st januray for a limited time but nahh,better waste 100 times on the noswheel cuz why not ?
    • Pinkamena wrote:

So i was wondering,any chance for the magic sleigh to be put in nosmall as a standalone item ? possibily at 150 Nos$ like the rest of the higher mounts ?
      Please ?....................
      That optimism though.
      Be glad if they put it on the wheel as no-jackpot reward.

(I don't know if they gonna do anything so ^ is just my personal opinion based on how its been happening till now)
    • First,i decided to buy the sleigh from bazar,wasted the money that i saved for the last piece of resistance,but you know,Christmas is only once a year and you know,the sleigh itself is the fastest mount atm if its combined with the reindeer.
      22 normal speed,25 in act 4 and can stun the enemy if you are attacked with a chance 10%,which is quite op.
      Before you ask,i know it's a seasonal mount and it dosen't look good unless its winter time but i'l take it,beside it's still better then a pink jeep both aesthetically and speed wise and besides i don't really like cars and jeeps in a fantasy game........
      Secondly i come with a suggestion,please,can you remove the winter letter event "Happy New Year" which you have to bring to mimi in order to get a crappy box ? It's frustrating when your fibi loots everything and you wake up with 10 usseles filled slots of inventory every time you are farming.
      Nobody cares about that event,it was fun in the past,when obtaining costumes was a challenge but today you can get costumes from daily rewards/daily event quests/event raids and so on and so fourth.
    • While i do dislike the amount of space the new years letters take up, the movement scrolls can be incredibly helpful to people who don't have mounts. Just because you or i could care less for them, doesn't mean the less fortunate players don't see value in it.

I would think a pink car would be the ideal mount for pinkamena.... Well actually a pink unicorn would be better(fits with the MLP theme and all)

What do you mean by "It's frustrating when your fibi loots everything and you wake up with 10 useless filled slots of inventory every time you are farming."

Don't tell me you are afk leveling/botting >.>
      I do hope I am interpreting that incorrectly
    • *Sigh*
      Here we have Ruff again with his superficial arguments that can be easily crushed.

Ruff wrote:

the movement scrolls can be incredibly helpful to people who don't have mounts. Just because you or i could care less for them, doesn't mean the less fortunate players don't see value in it.
      *less fortunate people* will find 4 mount scrolls from malcom enough for a day,the daily quest is easy and doable with a lv 1 character and if they are still complaining that isnt enough,simply tell em to save 2-3m and buy a mount,Mounts are a luxury and not a necessity.

Ruff wrote:

What do you mean by "It's frustrating when your fibi loots everything and you wake up with 10 useless filled slots of inventory every time you are farming."

Don't tell me you are afk leveling/botting >.>
      I do hope I am interpreting that incorrectly
      Don't worry,like you often do,you didn't interpreted this correctly.
      When you use DHA on your pet,your pet will loot everything after the mob is killed,absolutely any drop will be looted automatically so i simply can't prevent the letters getting into my inventory when im farming.I mean i have to delete them after each time my fibi loots it and is extremly annoying.
      Also another annoying thing is how you always but always oppose my ideea's,no matter if they are good/bad or have potential you always find some petty reason to negate what i say.
      I mean,why ? You hate Pink ?
      Lol........
    • a special inventory for event\quest items would solve this. or change it from being 77million different letter to the full word, and increase the amount needed to trade (e.g "new year" will drop as a whole as 1 item, but you need 7 of them to trade)
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • I know your pet auto loots, just you said wake up so i wanted to make sure it wasn't auto looting while you were asleep....

I know about the 4 scrolls from malcolm, but no those really aren't enough for a day xD(depending on the player i guess... If a day is only 2 hours or something then it might be plenty). From the letters though you can get an obscene amount of movement scrolls, so anyone can get around with them.

Honestly like i said, i also hate the letters(and when they make your inventory full they can prevent you from looting stuff you actually want). The prizes you can get from them aren't worthless though(at least not to poor people or new players)

Is the malcolm quest doable with a level 1 character though? It might be, I've never tried..... I just sort of assumed you'd need to be an angel or devil to go to FC which would mean choosing a class after job lvl20(or joining a family.... Can Chippy go to FC?) Just curious as I've never thought about going to FC before becoming an Angel/devil before....

Maybe if instead of the letters, they just made it so the new years boxes could drop? Regular uncommon and golden semirare? At least that way it only takes up 2 slots, while the less fortunate players aren't really impacted by the change(since you still get all the goods, just without the extremely annoying inventory hassle)
    • Ruff wrote:

Can Chippy go to FC?
      yes, u just said it yourself

Ruff wrote:

or joining a family....
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Mounts are a luxury and not a necessity.
      As you said, to have this magic sleigh is a luxury so if you want that luxury be rdy to open ur wallet and buy it from game with gold or try ur luck with nos$. Since is probably the fastest as you said is something normal to be hard to get it. What is the point for a op mount if every1 have it, is like you put r8+10 at npc so every1 can get it.