Gameforge and UK players[Merge story]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • As someone who's also 'GM' for the german servers:

    Even with all the planning and testing there were quite some issues coming up after the merge - and we are all still working on them and help players with all sort of weird stuff.
    As a player playing on the english servers I also want the merge, but let this first round of merges settle down and let Gameforge/Entwell fix those issues that popped up to make it better next time- for your own sake :sleeping: .
    Lady Sky will inform us if there are any news :beer:

    sexier than Bittersweet
    piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

  • Pinkamena wrote:

    I remember Morgoth telling me that everything is gonna be fine,they will get bored of Cylloan,they will come back,yada yada.But look how it turned out.
    In my defense it was a hypothetical saying, I said back then "what if people return back to UK after the hype is gone? then all the whine would have been for nothing", well apparently it wasn't for nothing but it could have been! :whistling:
  • Jekyll wrote:

    Edit: i actually read past the first few sentences. Dont worry Im 99+50
    Your telling me that your 99+50 , like i care, i do not care what's ur lv/clv ,I'm not scared =)

    Jekyll wrote:

    Personally, I do not care about the merge because I'm not involved in UK/US problems. I'm just saying&thinking what's the possible reason of the hold on.
    IF your not into UK/US servers/problems , why u try talking in US's defence...

    Jekyll wrote:

    GMs are not going to tell you something that they are not told of even if you cry out loud like you do when you go to the stores with your mom.
    ugh, calling me a kid indirectly , i may be older than you mister =)

    Jekyll wrote:

    Yes, insulting a person is the best way to tell that he is not right and, therefore, has to shut up and eat BS that you're trying to feed. Don't flame or you'll get hit by GMs.
    Wish u were in same place im right now , and have to fight for ur own server, and all going vs you ,even ur own fam members, they unlike ur post cuz they dont wanna go into forum drama, its sad but np If this is what i deserve i'll take it ,allways vs me w/e Have a nice day y'all, also judgeing me by my english skills seems like a fru....its like doing a joke about some1 that is fat ,sad pretty sad =)
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

    Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

    "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • That certain fam member is me. And yes, I do not want to go into anymore forum drama (or any drama in specific). Are we really gonna get anything out of this? Prove me that someone from Gameforge's tech/merge team is reading this and I'll make a video about merge coming and then do my best to spread it everywhere and maybe get people back to playing UK/US or whatever that server region will be.
    And also, I never even went against you. Did I call you useless for doing all of this? Yes, because this is nothing but a waste of time and energy. It's not gonna speed up anything in regards to the merge.

    We just have to wait dude. Let the company who owns this game do the rest.
    ɹǝɔɐɹʇ ʎpɐǝɹןɐ ɯ,ı
  • NarutoDreams wrote:

    Your telling me that your 99+50 , like i care, i do not care what's ur lv/clv ,I'm not scared =)IF your not into UK/US servers/problems , why u try talking in US's defence...ugh, calling me a kid indirectly , i may be older than you mister =)Wish u were in same place im right now , and have to fight for ur own server, and all going vs you ,even ur own fam members, they unlike ur post cuz they dont wanna go into forum drama, its sad but np If this is what i deserve i'll take it ,allways vs me w/e Have a nice day y'all, also judgeing me by my english skills seems like a fru....its like doing a joke about some1 that is fat ,sad pretty sad =)
    I'm sure that there are lots of players who agree with you and feel that a merge is very much needed, so don't assume that all are against you. There are players that will agree with you. However, as there is no new information on the possibility of future merges, many of these players who do agree may feel that there isn't much to discuss at the moment, hence why they may not actively take part in the forum discussions on the matter.

    As has been said previously: merge discussions have been closed before because of the unfortunate turn they took. They very rapidly move from respectful discussions to arguments between both sides. So, to help our SkyDrive, could we all keep this thread polite, respectful and open? :cookie:

    Cookies for all? ;(

    Thank you SkyDrive xD
  • NarutoDreams wrote:

    Wish u were in same place im right now , and have to fight for ur own server, and all going vs you ,even ur own fam members, they unlike ur post cuz they dont wanna go into forum drama, its sad but np If this is what i deserve i'll take it ,allways vs me w/e
    Don Quixote and his famous giant Windmills
    *Le sigh*

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    IF your not into UK/US servers/problems , why u try talking in US's defence...

    Jekyll wrote:

    I'm just saying&thinking what's the possible reason of the hold on.
    Also, back when I was battling with moneylord17 and his debating abilities I did stand on the opinion that people on US server werent interested in a merge yet. Somehow situation now changed and if you say that there are many then just relax, everything will happen. I doubt GF needs you to make threads on forum and call it a fight (not sure with whom) to get a server merge.

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    ugh, calling me a kid indirectly , i may be older than you mister =)
    Surprise surprise, you can be a childish adult even at 50 y.o., Mister


    NarutoDreams wrote:

    If u wanna throw some hate over my post u better now it does not make any sense anymore...You just talk about all while this is only ur frustration[you cannot be the best i bet, u are just lv 88 that is lazy af to do lv 90 and just wait for an exp event to do a few lods , then cry that u cannot earn Champ Lv... sad]

    Jekyll wrote:

    Edit: i actually read past the first few sentences. Dont worry Im 99+50.

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    Your telling me that your 99+50 , like i care, i do not care what's ur lv/clv ,I'm not scared =)
    You brought it up in the first place. If its not what you meant, I urge you to stop making complex sentences or at least specify who are you referring to.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Jekyll ().

  • oh boi. just, wow...
    girlsmergegonewild

    @NarutoDreams
    Oh good, more empty threats. You know how much I love them.
    People like you're the reason, why all US'ers, left UK server and started from zero.
    Are you really insulting "US" players? Awww boi, really?
    Oh boi you're 99+50 op. I am soo scared /s
    Game isn't only about level.
    Lil offtopic but your signature is cringy af.

    Now quote timey.

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    i would be up to be in thier team , and tell them what next move is
    No thanks,next

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    Who said masive players will quit ? rofl man just shut up , u are just one at whole server, i havent seen one more player to say same at my last log in into US server , they all wanna merge as UK wanna , they are willing to merge no problem , stop being so mad when i do this kind of topics , tho what people interest , man the fresh start is done , US starts to be as UK is atm , u just dont use ur damn brain enough cant u damn see how US goes it goes down day by day.There is no more interest in being the best while people who are 50clv can have it , if u start now playing US w/o hard nosmalling u cant be the best , and not even close lol stop being so stupid and leave the hate post about merges it allready looking so sad for this who deny the merge ... Let's say UK wont merge with US , what US will do? Try ask US server over all they will die as fast as we(UK) get other merge , so please =) If u wanna throw some hate over my post u better now it does not make any sense anymore...You just talk about all while this is only ur frustration[you cannot be the best i bet, u are just lv 88 that is lazy af to do lv 90 and just wait for an exp event to do a few lods , then cry that u cannot earn Champ Lv... sad]
    Oh boi, what a datamine here.
    "stop being so mad when i do this kind of topics" Ya should take your own medicine.
    " u just dont use ur damn brain enough" medicine 2 electric boogaloo
    "stop being so stupid and leave the hate post about merges it allready looking so sad " medicine strikes back
    " Try ask US server over all they will die as fast as we(UK) get other merge , so please =)" step 4: ??????
    " If u wanna throw some hate over my post u better now it does not make any sense anymore" looks like you kinda understand that you don't make any sense
    "you cannot be the best i bet" who is best at nostale, at uk? the one who has most time to play it? the one who has most cash to nosmall? the one who has best micro/macro in game? the one who has best luck with r7-8 cgear shells?
    " then cry that u cannot earn Champ Lv... sad" atleast you ended with tldr of your post.
    and i ignored whole us/uk merge thing, somehow i doubt that whole us wants merge. #fakenews

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    ugh, calling me a kid indirectly , i may be older than you mister =
    Older but not smarter. (Also getting triggered when someone calls you "kid" but meanwhile "u just dont use ur damn brain enough" "stop being so stupid")

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    Wish u were in same place im right now
    That's just sad. I am more of "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" myself.

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    also judgeing me by my english skills seems like a fru....its like doing a joke about some1 that is fat ,sad pretty sad =)
    Coudn't disagree more.
    You don't know reason why they're fat - depression, medicine, genes or maybe they like the way they're. While you're just lazy and uneducated.
    Tldr: Only you're sad.

    @SkyDrive Can we close this topxic before it's too late.
    Stay/don't bully Naerys. She is nice.
  • Kacchan wrote:

    Oh good, more empty threats. You know how much I love them.
    People like you're the reason, why all US'ers, left UK server and started from zero.
    Are you really insulting "US" players? Awww boi, really?
    Oh boi you're 99+50 op. I am soo scared /s
    Game isn't only about level.
    Off-topic, sorry, just to make it clear.
    He tried to tell that I myself dont do anything and can just flood on forum and that Im crying about lvling and lazy to do it, so I told him that I'm 99+50. Basically, pointless argument and he went defensive "so what, like I care" - @NarutoDreams but you do care, otherwise you wouldnt mention it in the first place.
  • All this hate :)) no words, just think about it , i didnt started first with hate , u guys just hit me with hate since first damn post , now when i hit back y'all act so sinless, also your replies does not look pretty friendly ,but whatever ,y'all tryna act smart and superior over me , but i'll leave the "fight" now so i rather be the good guy that takes all the hate on the back ,all you got :) [You don't even know me fully(not even 5%) , but keep judging]

    Kacchan wrote:

    Lil offtopic but your signature is cringy af.
    edit :Thanks man, apreciate it =)
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

    Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

    "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • appreciate* i am pretty sure , that you're the one with hate, look what you repied to jekkyl, when he said something about merge. i am not on laptop right now, so can't really quote. but "'all tryna act smart and superior over me" i thought it was you who are acting "superior", threating everyone in us, calling people 88lv. look i don't really hate you, but that's kinda pathetic tbh. you keep opening these "merge xxx" topics, how many times you have been told: there aren't any new info right now. you don't need to post about it every week, yet somehow every topic gets super toxic (wasn't me this time). "now so i rather be the good guy" you really live in your small other world. "[You don't even know me fully(not even 5%) , but keep judging]" well we have seen your temper, rage, communication problems and fact that you're uneducated. not the best skills to make good impression.
    Stay/don't bully Naerys. She is nice.
  • Hi again.

    Since this thread is being really toxic and all the answers regarding the merger have already been given, the forum team has decided to keep this thread closed. This toxicity isn't allowed and all the threads that can follow the same path will also be closed and all the guilty, sanctioned. Keep it in mind, please.



    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

    Ty Coco <3