Last post of 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinkamena wrote:

Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !
      And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      Thanks for the advice, but no need to worry! I'll find a way to make sure that at least Morgoth is kept distracted as Midnight draws near! Perhaps I'll look to recruit @TheRealDeepStriker in these plots - he seems to have a flair for disruption, especially in this case ;)

Thank you SkyDrive xD
    • Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

gonna try to sneak in there :x
      K-POP Boi got in here ! 8o
      why k-pop :x
      Why not ? :X(the avatar pic looks like a k-pop singer)
      @RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.
      K-POP BOI
      that feeling when she calls cloud from ff7 a k-pop singer.
      Calm your panties,never watched/played FF to begin with.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Hey everyone, I know this place is not meant for people to talk about their issues but I just wanted to say I am sorry for not being around lately and for leaving the raids last night. I got some irl issues rn (yes, at xmas, sucks, doesnt it :( ) but I'm still gonna try to have a look in here when I can.
      ALSO I see y'all watched my morgoth video, you people are amazing. And yes, putting Morgoth in the title earns me views. And yes x2, Morgoth specialty is cultural studies. XD
    • Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

@RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.
      K-POP BOI
      cloud?!?! its sora -.- *triggered* xD
      merry christmas @ all :D, i need to work until 12am (its 8.56am atm <.<)
    • Racordany wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

@RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.K-POP BOI
      cloud?!?! its sora -.- *triggered* xDmerry christmas @ all :D, i need to work until 12am (its 8.56am atm <.<)
      OH Sora, yeah i liked him and Aqua in Birth by Sleep. I mean he gave his heart to Cloud, can't wait for kh3

I mean look at this how cool Cloud and Donald Duck are.
      edit. you can even see sephiroth and aerith with them.
      Stay/don't bully Naerys. She is nice.
    • why donald use gun there?i thought his weapon supposed to be a wand/staff/rod whatever you call it..Damn why they did not put a crossover of KH and FF from begining until end..instead of Disney characters..

*donald face is like Die already you madddafakka why do i have to face the same situation over and over again*
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

First sorry that i wrote "hate to say" it was meant as an apology for favorizing participants,i still hope Lux will win tho :

4 Points for Arcadia (Cherrish). Newcomer ! Go Vikings ! Again its first time Cherrie participate so idk how she will do,benefit of the doubt nevertheless !
      I'm not too sure why you feel you need to apologise! Personally, I understood what you meant.And never underestimate newcomers! We'll bring new energy to these competitions that the oldie posters won't be able to compete with! :D
      Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !
      And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      Someone said my name. I am not sneaky at all..
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

First sorry that i wrote "hate to say" it was meant as an apology for favorizing participants,i still hope Lux will win tho :

4 Points for Arcadia (Cherrish). Newcomer ! Go Vikings ! Again its first time Cherrie participate so idk how she will do,benefit of the doubt nevertheless !
      I'm not too sure why you feel you need to apologise! Personally, I understood what you meant.And never underestimate newcomers! We'll bring new energy to these competitions that the oldie posters won't be able to compete with! :D
      Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      But you are still a strong contestant nevertheless ! You placed 2nd in Last Post of 2016 tho.If it wasnt for Ruff you would had won back then. :beer:

• Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      But you are still a strong contestant nevertheless ! You placed 2nd in Last Post of 2016 tho.If it wasnt for Ruff you would had won back then. :beer:
      I think I placed 3rd or so on LPW6? Don;t remember don't care that much. In general I don't care that much about forum anymore as real life is so busy... But oh well. Just for the sake of shaking up the "holiday" spirit. I might show up. Edit: yes 3rd becs healersgod deleted himself.
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

I think I placed 3rd or so on LPW6? Don;t remember don't care that much. In general I don't care that much about forum anymore as real life is so busy... But oh well. Just for the sake of shaking up the "holiday" spirit. I might show up. Edit: yes 3rd becs healersgod deleted himself.
      Ohh dw about placements,i kept the track of all the countries that participated in these contests ^^ ,including Glacia :
      LPW5 : 9th.(Worst)
      LPW4 : 8th.
      LPW3 : 6th.
      LPW2 : 3rd.
      LP2016 : 2nd.(Best)
      Took it from the worst to best,The next entry must be 1st ! GO GALA YOU CAN DO IT ! :thumbsup: Give the Title of the Country with the most participations and no victorys to Valaria ! :borg:
      Morgoth kinda deserves it. :whistling: