Last post of 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinkamena wrote:

Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !
      And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      Thanks for the advice, but no need to worry! I'll find a way to make sure that at least Morgoth is kept distracted as Midnight draws near! Perhaps I'll look to recruit @TheRealDeepStriker in these plots - he seems to have a flair for disruption, especially in this case ;)

Thank you SkyDrive xD
    • Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

gonna try to sneak in there :x
      K-POP Boi got in here ! 8o
      why k-pop :x
      Why not ? :X(the avatar pic looks like a k-pop singer)
      @RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.
      K-POP BOI
      that feeling when she calls cloud from ff7 a k-pop singer.
      Calm your panties,never watched/played FF to begin with.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Hey everyone, I know this place is not meant for people to talk about their issues but I just wanted to say I am sorry for not being around lately and for leaving the raids last night. I got some irl issues rn (yes, at xmas, sucks, doesnt it :( ) but I'm still gonna try to have a look in here when I can.
      ALSO I see y'all watched my morgoth video, you people are amazing. And yes, putting Morgoth in the title earns me views. And yes x2, Morgoth specialty is cultural studies. XD
      ɹǝɔɐɹʇ ʎpɐǝɹןɐ ɯ,ı
    • Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

@RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.
      K-POP BOI
      cloud?!?! its sora -.- *triggered* xD
      merry christmas @ all :D, i need to work until 12am (its 8.56am atm <.<)
    • Racordany wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Racordany wrote:

@RacordanyHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.K-POP BOI
      cloud?!?! its sora -.- *triggered* xDmerry christmas @ all :D, i need to work until 12am (its 8.56am atm <.<)
      OH Sora, yeah i liked him and Aqua in Birth by Sleep. I mean he gave his heart to Cloud, can't wait for kh3

I mean look at this how cool Cloud and Donald Duck are.
      edit. you can even see sephiroth and aerith with them.
      50/50
    • why donald use gun there?i thought his weapon supposed to be a wand/staff/rod whatever you call it..Damn why they did not put a crossover of KH and FF from begining until end..instead of Disney characters..

*donald face is like Die already you madddafakka why do i have to face the same situation over and over again*
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

First sorry that i wrote "hate to say" it was meant as an apology for favorizing participants,i still hope Lux will win tho :

4 Points for Arcadia (Cherrish). Newcomer ! Go Vikings ! Again its first time Cherrie participate so idk how she will do,benefit of the doubt nevertheless !
      I'm not too sure why you feel you need to apologise! Personally, I understood what you meant.And never underestimate newcomers! We'll bring new energy to these competitions that the oldie posters won't be able to compete with! :D
      Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !
      And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      Someone said my name. I am not sneaky at all..
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

First sorry that i wrote "hate to say" it was meant as an apology for favorizing participants,i still hope Lux will win tho :

4 Points for Arcadia (Cherrish). Newcomer ! Go Vikings ! Again its first time Cherrie participate so idk how she will do,benefit of the doubt nevertheless !
      I'm not too sure why you feel you need to apologise! Personally, I understood what you meant.And never underestimate newcomers! We'll bring new energy to these competitions that the oldie posters won't be able to compete with! :D
      Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      But you are still a strong contestant nevertheless ! You placed 2nd in Last Post of 2016 tho.If it wasnt for Ruff you would had won back then. :beer:

• Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Aww She Understands ! Well I will surely love if any of the newcomers will win too ! Including Cherry ! :love: (Time to show appreciaton to other GM's,not only Morgoth :thumbup: ).I can only give you guys some advices when it comes to forum competitions ! Watch out for Galaco,Luxx,Ruff,Naerys and especially Morgoth,the latter use sneaky tactics when trying to win !And also set your time according to UK clock and eventually use a stopwatch to maximize your chances ! This thread will be full in 31 Dec.
      But you are still a strong contestant nevertheless ! You placed 2nd in Last Post of 2016 tho.If it wasnt for Ruff you would had won back then. :beer:
      I think I placed 3rd or so on LPW6? Don;t remember don't care that much. In general I don't care that much about forum anymore as real life is so busy... But oh well. Just for the sake of shaking up the "holiday" spirit. I might show up. Edit: yes 3rd becs healersgod deleted himself.
    • ~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

I think I placed 3rd or so on LPW6? Don;t remember don't care that much. In general I don't care that much about forum anymore as real life is so busy... But oh well. Just for the sake of shaking up the "holiday" spirit. I might show up. Edit: yes 3rd becs healersgod deleted himself.
      Ohh dw about placements,i kept the track of all the countries that participated in these contests ^^ ,including Glacia :
      LPW5 : 9th.(Worst)
      LPW4 : 8th.
      LPW3 : 6th.
      LPW2 : 3rd.
      LP2016 : 2nd.(Best)
      Took it from the worst to best,The next entry must be 1st ! GO GALA YOU CAN DO IT ! :thumbsup: Give the Title of the Country with the most participations and no victorys to Valaria ! :borg:
      Morgoth kinda deserves it. :whistling: