Advent Calendar

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      Naerys wrote:

      By that logic i could write as answer " My friend"
      Yes, you are correct. You could literally answer anything because everything is acceptable if we just go with "Where can you get the Water Fairy from".
      Here are some instances : my friend gave me one, someone dropped it and i picked it up, i bought it, i got it from the daily boxes, i scammed someone and took his fairy, and so on.

      HOWEVER!!! If the question was "Lore-wise, where do you get the Fairy of Water Energy from?", the ONLY POSSIBLE ANSWER would be "Time Space 33", cuz' y'know, after you get the Fire Fairy Mimi is like "Omg go to Eva to learn more about Fairies, congrats, you are gonna be more powerful and you will help Nosville even better in the war against the Koaren and the Kenko!" and as you progress through the quests, you will also receive more and more fairies to boost your powers (Water, Light and Dark). But hey, I bet nobody from Gameforge even knows about this, I mean, you need level 75 to wear SP5, RIGHT? :D

      My problem is the fact that the possibilities for the answers are endless and everyone with an IQ above room temperature can agree on that. Seriously, where can I apply to be a GM :/ It's about time someone put actual effort into hosting events and stuff.

    • New

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      My problem is the fact that the possibilities for the answers are endless and everyone with an IQ above room temperature can agree on that. Seriously, where can I apply to be a GM It's about time someone put actual effort into hosting events and stuff.
      GMs aren't responsible for the incorrect wording of some questions. They (admins and coma) just correct the questions trying to benefit the community (as far as possible), so please, stop criticizing them. They are trying their best.

      You're right, there are some wording problems (not only in this community) and we are sending feedback to try to solve this problem as soon as possible. We only ask for patience and understanding...

      I'm sorry but I won't allow more destructive criticism, you can keep giving your opinion but with more respect.



      If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

      Ty Coco <3
    • New

      So going with your logic, someone who is "trying" can't be criticised?
      We have had wording issues here since forever, people just been silent about it because they are absolute sheeps and accept whatever happens because "HURR DURR THEY ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE HURR DURR"
      As for patience and understanding, yes, we are patient because we are not getting the rewards at all (even tho it was said we should get it after the day is over XD) and we (at least me ) also understand that people here that you guys don't solve any "problem", especially not "as soon as possible".
      Anyway this is not "destructive criticism", I am just saying the truth and it seems you can't handle it.What a precious snowflake. ;)
    • New

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      So going with your logic, someone who is "trying" can't be criticised?

      SkyDrive wrote:

      GMs aren't responsible for the incorrect wording of some questions.
      Writing isn't their task. It makes no sense to criticize them for it.

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      also understand that people here that you guys don't solve any "problem", especially not "as soon as possible".
      Every effort is being made but as I said, GMs aren't responsible for the incorrect wording of some questions, they don't write them.

      I'm sorry but I'm still saying the same, If you want to give your opinion, you'll have to do it with more respect.



      If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

      Ty Coco <3
    • New

      Ok guys,calm down,lets not delve into an all-out war.
      I think it is important that you guys understand the importance of our suggestion.For whoever is in charge with this year Advent Calendar (who writes the questions) :
      You really need to be more specific with your questions,granted "Where do you get the water fairy" isn't a big deal i think most if, not everyone will know what you meant by this.
      But please don't repeat the same mistake with the 3rd question (what lv is needed to wear sp5),ask another teamler and make sure your wording and game information is correct,its ok if english isnt your first language,most people here aren't british/american/australian bla bla bla.english is the 2nd language for most of us so don't be afraid of ask if you are not sure so you dont create any confusion/misunderstandings. ^^

      @TheRealDeepStriker
      Seeing your replies im kinda shocked how we both think alike,lol,really Hungarians and Romanians could be such great neighbours if it weren't for politicians. :beer:
      But still,lets not start to insult the Staff,because it wont aid our cause and its not necessarily true.
      Although sometimes i disagree with Morgoth,he is the longest running GM and unlike others who other then making an introduction thread and then quitting after 2 months (GM that today are not present) he tried to shake things in our community,he has alot of respect from me because he took time from his time to help me with my guide and he always answers to all of our questions.
      Same goes for Skydrive,each time i asked him to do something he did w/o any opposition.
      They could just aswell pretend nothing happen and ignore our demands but they didn't and im preety sure rest of the current Game Masters and Lux are just as hardworking.I don't have knowledge of all GM's roles. :phatgrin:
      Let's try to be civil about it and stop flaming.Truth maybe harsh but some people don't have thick skin so they won't help us if we act like this.
      @SkyDrive
      I know its hard,but try to keep an open mind,don't close the thread as we may have further questions about the incoming Advent questions,morever those with raffles ! :beer:

      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

    • New

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Ok guys,calm down,lets not delve into an all-out war.
      I think it is important that you guys understand the importance of our suggestion.For whoever is in charge with this year Advent Calendar (who writes the questions) :
      You really need to be more specific with your questions,granted "Where do you get the water fairy" isn't a big deal i think most if, not everyone will know what you meant by this.
      But please don't repeat the same mistake with the 3rd question (what lv is needed to wear sp5),ask another teamler and make sure your wording and game information is correct,its ok if english isnt your first language,most people here aren't british/american/australian bla bla bla.english is the 2nd language for most of us so don't be afraid of ask if you are not sure so you dont create any confusion/misunderstandings.

      @TheRealDeepStriker
      Seeing your replies im kinda shocked how we both think alike,lol,really Hungarians and Romanians could be such great neighbours if it weren't for politicians.
      But still,lets not start to insult the Staff,because it wont aid our cause and its not necessarily true.
      Although sometimes i disagree with Morgoth,he is the longest running GM and unlike others who other then making an introduction thread and then quitting after 2 months (GM that today are not present) he tried to shake things in our community,he has alot of respect from me because he took time from his time to help me with my guide and he always answers to all of our questions.
      Same goes for Skydrive,each time i asked him to do something he did w/o any opposition.
      They could just aswell pretend nothing happen and ignore our demands but they didn't and im preety sure rest of the current Game Masters and Lux are just as hardworking.I don't have knowledge of all GM's roles.
      Let's try to be civil about it and stop flaming.Truth maybe harsh but some people don't have thick skin so they won't help us if we act like this.
      @SkyDrive
      I know its hard,but try to keep an open mind,don't close the thread as we may have further questions about the incoming Advent questions,morever those with raffles
      Oh boy where do I even begin!
      First of all, yeah, you are right, I should not have went this deep into the matter and I do truly appreciate all the works our GM's do, I just feel like the wording needs a LOT of work ok xD

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      Man I'd honestly say something but I promised myself I wouldn't get on Morgoth's bad side again.
      I just hope everyone will be happy in the end.
      I might sound cringey for this but I'll admit Morgoth is my favorite lad from the team and honestly the fact that he can keep up with some of the forum memes is astounding.
      Also, I don't want to get to deep into politics cuz like I'm already at the verge of getting banned but I just wanna say that I have more / closer romanian friends than hungarians. Kinda funny right?
      Oh also @SkyDrive sorry hun I still love you oke <3
      Anyway last but not least, a lot of the advent questions were about Jajamaru / Sakura, does it mean that we are getting a new patch / expansion all about Jaja or so?
    • New

      xD

      But yeah generally speaking whatever event comes from Gameforge is basically completely out of the game team's reach in sense of rewards, wording and whatever.
      As usual we simply forward stuff to them and they improve the said event, or some stuff Bittersweet can handle as she is game admin (again after consulting with Gameforge first)

      aaand whats up with all those sudden compliments?! :ninja:
    • New

      92% knew the correct answer though the question might've been not precise - and those who didn't either gave a definitely wrong answer...
      or were searching for some reason to troll and keep a discussion going which is partly ridiculous. Well, you may enlighten me why this is so tempting to jump on.

      Certainly the whole SP5 matter wasn't accurate, but in such cases additional correct replies are usually accepted and it isn't about translation either because the German questions are mostly the same. :)
      And surprisingly that didn't change over the years.

      Anyway point taken, I checked the rest now to stop the Calendar from providing you with a target, but let's see what comes next ^^

      sexier than Morgoth
    • New

      *waves in sp5 question*

      (yeah i skipped 15lv since you can't get 60lv before 15lv class change alt y)


      and back to my "water fairy?"

      Bittersweet wrote:

      92% knew the correct answer though the question might've been not precise - and those who didn't either gave a definitely wrong answer...
      or were searching for some reason to troll and keep a discussion going which is partly ridiculous. Well, you may enlighten me why this is so tempting to jump on.

      Bittersweet wrote:

      Furthermore it may happen sometimes that the provided correct answer isn't the only answer. Of course that might be worth discussing, but it's recommended to dig up the hatchet only when you know that the alternative answer wasn't accepted though it's correct in your opinion
      i just wanted to check on your "correct answer isn't the only answer" thingy while being on useless reward.
      Stay/Dead

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Kacchan ().

    • New

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      with an IQ above room temperature
      definitely gonna save that, thanks :rolleyes:

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      someone who is "trying" can't be criticised?

      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      people just been silent about it because they are absolute sheeps and accept whatever happens
      Sounds really like living in Russia, haha (not haha :/)

      Bittersweet wrote:

      hose who didn't either gave a definitely wrong answer...
      or were searching for some reason to troll and keep a discussion going which is partly ridiculous.
      this all should be a spam board instead. So much to KEK about.
      on-topic: The questions are ok, you just put everything relevant and when it's not right you can go: hoooolllddddd ooonnn..! But it's right because ... and ... . I had a slight doubt about the sp5 question too, because it said "to wear", but GameForge never goes "15lv 80job" answers. It's about requirements when you don't have any other sources such as basar/other players.

      Kacchan wrote:

      i just wanted to check on your "correct answer isn't the only answer" thingy while being on useless reward.
      ;) never goes well with such downers in team
      (Im jk ok? dont ban me for this)