Advent Calendar

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• But nosmall isn't where you get it.... That fairy you bought from (insert player name) off the bazaar came from completing TS 33.

If you could buy it with Noscash(not from another player) then that could be a viable answer as well, but the question is asking where the item comes from not where you can access the community's stockpile of already accumulated fairies.
    • Ruff wrote:

but the question is asking where the item comes from
      Umm,no it dosen't ?
      It just says where do you get the water fairy,not where it comes from. :P

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

The true answer is NosMall.
      It meant water fairy as water fairy not Woondine or Ladine. ^^

Kacchan wrote:

mhh well i get my water fairies from nosbazaar.
      i just don't like questions like i coulda went with "story" "time-space" "quest" "nosmall" "daily reward" but they want me to say ts33.
      Logically the answers should be correct,too bad they are going so static with the event,they could enable more possibile correct answers tho.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Ruff wrote:

But nosmall isn't where you get it.... That fairy you bought from (insert player name) off the bazaar came from completing TS 33.

If you could buy it with Noscash(not from another player) then that could be a viable answer as well, but the question is asking where the item comes from not where you can access the community's stockpile of already accumulated fairies.
      either some ppl around here lacksome common sense or they are simply trolling :rolleyes:
      I didnt bother to answer that question but it was kinda obvious that TS 33 was meant ... :rolleyes:
    • Ruff wrote:

But nosmall isn't where you get it....
      Ever heard of sarcasm? Just wonderin'

DarkAngel~ wrote:

I think if the reward was something better and not 99 burgers you guys wouldn't have given that answer... lol, that's what I believe.
      I mean yeah but there's nothing to lose, and after all games are supposed to be fun and rewarding. If we don't get rewarded (Absolute nothingness is better than 99 hamburgers or some 30 day costume) then we might as well have fun in our own way :P
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Ruff wrote:

Umm,no it dosen't ?It just says where do you get the water fairy,not where it comes from. :P
      But if the way you are getting it involves another player who got it normally, obviously it is an incorrect answer. That method will not always exist.

Again, if you could buy it(not from other players) that could be viable.

Only thing involving other players that may be viable would be something like as a reward from recommendations or something(when games have you recommend them to friends and you get a reward when they get to a certain level). Nothing like that exists for this particular item though.
    • DarkAngel~ wrote:

I think if the reward was something better and not 99 burgers you guys wouldn't have given that answer... lol, that's what I believe. :lol:
      Obviously,Considering how easy is to obtain hp/mp recovery items these days,this reward seems like a joke.

Naerys wrote:

Ruff wrote:

But nosmall isn't where you get it.... That fairy you bought from (insert player name) off the bazaar came from completing TS 33.

either some ppl around here lacksome common sense or they are simply trolling :rolleyes: I didnt bother to answer that question but it was kinda obvious that TS 33 was meant ... :rolleyes:
      We are just making fun of how the organizer formulated the questions so loosely,he should have asked "Which ts gives you water fairy" instead "where do you get it" just like invisibleman said.
      Being creative with the answers when the rewards are meh seems like something to be commended,besides that question sounds more like someone is making a survey not like asking about a lore question,if you catch my drift,don't see anything wrong with that. :D

Ruff wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Ruff wrote:

Umm,no it dosen't ?It just says where do you get the water fairy,not where it comes from. :P
      But if the way you are getting it involves another player who got it normally, obviously it is an incorrect answer. That method will not always exist.
      Again, if you could buy it(not from other players) that could be viable.

Only thing involving other players that may be viable would be something like as a reward from recommendations or something(when games have you recommend them to friends and you get a reward when they get to a certain level). Nothing like that exists for this particular item though.
      :stick:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Ruff wrote:

But nosmall isn't where you get it....
      Ever heard of sarcasm? Just wonderin'
      I think that if someone asks Ruff if tommorow at 6:00 pm the end of the world will happen because a meteorite will hit the earth.
      He will acttualy respond with all the reasons why it won't happen like how the meteorite is too small,how NASA didn't detect any meteorite and bassicaly all the reasons.
      Just an example of how Ruff dosen't Sarcasm :stick: ,But its ok he is still funny ! :lol:
      No offense Ruff,lol. :beer:

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • DarkAngel~ wrote:

If you're trolling, don't come complaining here later if they count the answer as wrong then lol ._.
      First of all, the only ones trolling here are Gameforge with the horrible rewards and pretty bad wording / game knowledge.
      Secondly, nobody is complaining about their answers being "WRONG" , people are complaining about the bad wording in the questions.

Ruff wrote:

i see nothing wrong with not asking which TS it is received from. That just gives the hint that it is from a TS
      I see a lot of wrong things with that and the wording once again.
      You could answer Nosbazaar or Nosmall, why? Because even if you buy it, you still get it/receive it.

"Lore-wise, where do you get the Fairy of Water Energy from?"

There, I literally did a better job than a GM or who-ever is translating / making these questions.

Stop. Defending. Gameforge. And the GM's. Y'all are wrong.
    • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

DarkAngel~ wrote:

If you're trolling, don't come complaining here later if they count the answer as wrong then lol ._.
      First of all, the only ones trolling here are Gameforge with the horrible rewards and pretty bad wording / game knowledge.Secondly, nobody is complaining about their answers being "WRONG" , people are complaining about the bad wording in the questions.

Ruff wrote:

i see nothing wrong with not asking which TS it is received from. That just gives the hint that it is from a TS
      I see a lot of wrong things with that and the wording once again.You could answer Nosbazaar or Nosmall, why? Because even if you buy it, you still get it/receive it.

"Lore-wise, where do you get the Fairy of Water Energy from?"

There, I literally did a better job than a GM or who-ever is translating / making these questions.

Stop. Defending. Gameforge. And the GM's. Y'all are wrong.
      By that logic i could write as answer " My friend"
      Idk in this case i dont have any problem with wording