Advent Calendar

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you go to nos website on the classes part, and go to Sp5, it clearly says:
      • Conditions
      • Place: Lord Draco's Raid
      • Level: 75
      • Job level: 60
      I just put Level 75, to play it safe, but I understand the confusion, since I also thought about putting any level and that you just needed the job level, but well, maybe they didn't choose the right words for the question. :lol:
    • DarkAngel~ wrote:

If you go to nos website on the classes part, and go to Sp5, it clearly says:
      • Conditions
      • Place: Lord Draco's Raid
      • Level: 75
      • Job level: 60
      I just put Level 75, to play it safe, but I understand the confusion, since I also thought about putting any level and that you just needed the job level, but well, maybe they didn't choose the right words for the question. :lol:
      Conditions display the means to get the sp 5.
      You need lv 75 to start the quest for Lord Draco Fire Amulet which allows you to enter Lord Draco's Raid and be able to win the card from a raidbox you get if the raid is succesful.
      If the question was like "At what lv you are supposed to" or "At what lv you can start the quest to get SP 5" then yes,it would be preety obvious that will be the answer.
      But it is'nt :

It simply states at what lv you can wear,which is very diffferent from the word obtain.
      So yeah,point still stands,but dont worry,i doubt they will mark as wrong the answers that in their eyes were correct.Best is if they just ignore the level.
      I was preety sure that this was a trap question,because from sp 1 to 8,jaja,pirate or chicken costume,none of them has an actual lv req.But it would be extremly unfair if they ignore the outcry alltogheter and just go forward with the next question.The wording is exclusively their problem. :lol:

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• DarkAngel~ wrote:

Naerys wrote:

my day two is incomplete too, but i had no probs with day one :pillepalle:
      Same here, but GM’s have to correct the answers manually, give it time, they’ve got a personal life to attend to as well. :thumbsup:
      My usual day sometimes (which includes for example mondays) has about 12 hours and I caught another cold :) therefore it may take a few days sometimes.

Furthermore it may happen sometimes that the provided correct answer isn't the only answer. Of course that might be worth discussing, but it's recommended to dig up the hatchet only when you know that the alternative answer wasn't accepted though it's correct in your opinion :lol:

sexier than Morgoth
    • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

I caught another cold
      Eat 2 lemons raw (no, I don't mean drink lemonade, slice them up in 2 and eat them) and your cold should be gone within 3 hours. Either that or just eat something that has an insane amount of Vitamin C.
      Actually, i find it better if you do actually squeeze lemons into a cup, stir in some ginger root and add in natural local honey which contains a high amount of vitamin C and also kills of rhinoviruses which are known to spread and start colds. It also contains anti-pro actives which help with sore throats just don't forget to let the drink, mixture to settle so it can soak up the ginger roots and then after a few minutes, give it a nice stir and chug it. Don't @ me @TheRealDeepStriker

• thechampian1 wrote:

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

I caught another cold
      Eat 2 lemons raw (no, I don't mean drink lemonade, slice them up in 2 and eat them) and your cold should be gone within 3 hours. Either that or just eat something that has an insane amount of Vitamin C.
      Actually, i find it better if you do actually squeeze lemons into a cup, stir in some ginger root and add in natural local honey which contains a high amount of vitamin C and also kills of rhinoviruses which are known to spread and start colds. It also contains anti-pro actives which help with sore throats just don't forget to let the drink, mixture to settle so it can soak up the ginger roots and then after a few minutes, give it a nice stir and chug it. Don't @ me @TheRealDeepStriker
      that stuff bout natural local honey is very true...my dad is beekeeper (well, its not profession,just hobby) and natural honey is so much better than that stuff from supermarkets. And much healthier. Vitamin C is one of many useful stuffs in honey.
      Besides, fresh honey is so yummy :whistling:
    • Yes, you guys are completely right and I'm honestly proud of the fact that y'all know so much about traditional / budget medicine, and the reason I did not mention the ginger root / honey thing is because I wanted to make it as simple as possible / I usually don't need to do anything else than just eating 2 lemons.
      One last advice though, try your best to stay away from Pharmacies. You can cure almost everything with ginseng tea / any other kind of tea without having to pay an insane amount of money for pills and stuff, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A PHARMACY ASSISTANT (hopefully gonna be a fully-fledged pharmacist in 2020).
      also that POWAA subscribe to Weed Striker is 10/10

Yes, you guys are completely right and I'm honestly proud of the fact that y'all know so much about traditional / budget medicine, and the reason I did not mention the ginger root / honey thing is because I wanted to make it as simple as possible / I usually don't need to do anything else than just eating 2 lemons.
      One last advice though, try your best to stay away from Pharmacies. You can cure almost everything with ginseng tea / any other kind of tea without having to pay an insane amount of money for pills and stuff, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A PHARMACY ASSISTANT (hopefully gonna be a fully-fledged pharmacist in 2020).
      Pharmacy assistant and Chef combination = powaaa

Yes, you guys are completely right and I'm honestly proud of the fact that y'all know so much about traditional / budget medicine, and the reason I did not mention the ginger root / honey thing is because I wanted to make it as simple as possible / I usually don't need to do anything else than just eating 2 lemons.
      good luck with ur studies...i never liked chemistry and stuff like that in school so i dont really get how some1 can study it... :D
    • Naerys wrote:

good luck with ur studies...i never liked chemistry and stuff like that in school so i dont really get how some1 can study it...
      yee honestly I was not a big fan of physics / chemistry / biology and stuff like that in the past (High school) either but I ended up loving it. Tho I'm not gonna deny the fact that botanica classes are probably the best. Learning about plants and their effects is honestly one of the best things ever.
    • invisibleman wrote:

can't believe that jellal/mystogan caught a cold alt ss. try to drink lots of warm water not lukewarm.since the weather is quite funny this age of the day.Good luck and take care people.

Any idea will there be new event for xmas?XD
      Please D:

Bittersweet wrote:

Thank you guys , but please don't spam this thread and make our mods cry
      You can discuss such things here instead.

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Ty Coco <3