Questions about the PVP-Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendary17 wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Well i think you missed point that, you will have low armour and weapon. Thing is 99+15 sp and 80% fairy will melt you and any reflects. Also i think focusing mage and archer first than random gladi is way better. I mean seriously by idea everyone will be glass cannon - high damage and low def.
      You're free to try that i will try my own ways.
      and with c lv books, and stats hp builds make you no longer a glass cannon, the weapons teo provides will allow you to deal around 50-100 damage max either way, this video will show how easy pvp is on here, with right build and abusing the right thingspvp
      not sure what's with your random uk video but okay. well cbooks doesn't provide that much only hp and in uspvp event you can't even \ure that.
      "50-100 damage max " i mean you're failing to realise how much damage generates 99+15 sp and a divine against 34lv armour. what's the point of your 4% defence bonus if you're getting capped.
      <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
    • Kacchan wrote:

not sure what's with your random uk video but okay. well cbooks doesn't provide that much only hp and in uspvp event you can't even \ure that.
      "50-100 damage max " i mean you're failing to realise how much damage generates 99+15 sp and a divine against 34lv armour. what's the point of your 4% defence bonus if you're getting capped.
      just going to assume your not lv capped and have a poor understanding of pvp,2 of us all rdy tried using the equips etc stated in pvp event, damage results was funny at how low it is, and is there a time limit on the pvp's if not, a few sp's are extremely abuseable
    • Why would there be a time limit though, that just enforces glass cannon style. If a holy mage decides to tank someone to death a tide lord can always strip away their mana to win the fight, or a blade etc. Don't forget things like bleed are level dependent for damage instead of equipment dependent, so Seer will probably be pretty good.

Shoot Seer status effect battles are how i normally pvp as is and that's with stronger equips, so it'll be very powerful in this type of matchup. I imagine assassins will spam bleed and run away, etc etc.
    • Legendary17 wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

just going to assume your not lv capped and have a poor understanding of pvp,2 of us all rdy tried using the equips etc stated in pvp event, damage results was funny at how low it is, and is there a time limit on the pvp's if not, a few sp's are extremely abuseable
      well we tried aswell, somehow my damage was high. instead of your "50-100 max dmg" i was hitting 5-6k (clearly you know pvp better)
      it took me 5 hits (with my pve build scout) to kill 30k hp energy war with iron skin buff.
      tried with classic pvp pot, since arena has damage penalty.
      also tay, trust me i know more about pvp than you ever will.

but right now i am here not for that, question is which map were are going to use for event.

No players are allowed on the map we choose, only the 6 participants of the current fight, refrain from using 'wing of friendship'!

You are not allowed to leave the map at any point during the event, not for IC, not for a return-point,...
    • Kacchan wrote:

but right now i am here not for that, question is which map were are going to use for event.
      It will be a special map that is not know to you yet and has no entrance or exit. Therefore all I am saying is that people are not allowed to use wof to a player that is on this map.

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• Ummm hello ? Did this event got cancelled or something ?
      Where is the Tournament tree ? Tommorow the first fight is supposed to take place yet we didn't receive neither the teams confirmation nor our opponents name or any tree for the tournament.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Wanted to post something... *sighs*

There aren't enough participants, I am really sorry. I thought this would attract more players. I might try a new version in a few weeks, any ideas are appreciated :)

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• Frostwolf wrote:

Wanted to post something... *sighs*

There aren't enough participants, I am really sorry. I thought this would attract more players. I might try a new version in a few weeks, any ideas are appreciated
      It's really sad / unfortunate. Thank you for doing your best to make this post / event tho. Let's hope for a better event next time xx.
      ALSO, did you do what I asked you to do in the E-Mail? x'D
    • Frostwolf wrote:

Wanted to post something... *sighs*

There aren't enough participants, I am really sorry. I thought this would attract more players. I might try a new version in a few weeks, any ideas are appreciated :)
      Well,there was a reason why nobody wated to participate......... There were way to many rules and this didnt attracted any participants whatsoever,morever people were firm when they said they don't want a PVP Tournament.
      Regardless, a PVP tourny in Nos just dosen't work,the game itself is too heavly based on eqps and stuff you can buy from bazar/nosmall e.g and not really on skills.
      I kinda knew it will fail if there was no sing of life 4 days after the deadline of the participations.Also next week people start to go to school,so its not a good ideea either.
      However i still think an lv 1 Adventurer Battle Royale would be funny,most of the players either have a free space in the char creation on main acc and if they don't they surely have on alt account.
      C'mon Frostie make it happen !!!!!!
    • Pinkamena wrote:

However i still think an lv 1 Adventurer Battle Royale would be funny,most of the players either have a free space in the char creation on main acc and if they don't they surely have on alt account.
      It sounds fun but lvl 81 Martial Artist Battle Royale sounds a lot better.
      Use the basic EQ. 30% fairies. No res. No Skill Upgrades. It would actually involve skillful play due to the fact that the normal of the Martial Autist has a lot of abilities / you'd have to think how to use the reset, when to heal, how to counter, etc.

Also Frostie, can the people who signed up for the event still receive a +15 SP as a compensation? I mean... We're not asking for much... :whistling:

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheRealDeepStriker ().

• TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

It sounds fun but lvl 81 Martial Artist Battle Royale sounds a lot better.Use the basic EQ. 30% fairies. No res. No Skill Upgrades. It would actually involve skillful play due to the fact that the normal of the Martial Autist has a lot of abilities / you'd have to think how to use the reset, when to heal, how to counter, etc.

Also Frostie, can the people who signed up for the event still receive a +15 SP as a compensation? I mean... We're not asking for much... :whistling:
      Maybe just a little tiny bit of appreciation for those that show that are willing ?
      :D
    • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

ALSO, did you do what I asked you to do in the E-Mail? x'D
      either you asked some nudes. if yes - then send me some.
      or chance to become tgm.
      personally i hope it's first one.

and

TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Martial Autist
      edit.
      Regarding event, sad that Frostcat wasted all her time for nothing, hope next event goes better.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kacchan ().