Shutting down Nostale SE servers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hmmm, did Gameforge fuse with / took over Entwell?

I see that you guys had a meeting in september about future content.
    This seems for me that you guys are going to continue with nostale.

Since I didn't saw any fast progress in nostale development last years, I was wondering if the development might goes faster.
    In that case i am willing to post my ideas on the board.

Are you guys able to implent huge ideas in the game easier now?

Another question, this game is quite old:
    Might there come a nostale version 2 in future? Or are you guys just updating the game?
  • I will only answer to the parts I somewhat know so don't feel I ignored some parts of your message on purpose.

1) They did not fuse, just it seems that korea focuses more on mobile gaming the last few years and Entwell have made a Nostale game for mobile (And they also seem to focus mostly on mobile industry).

2) On Lady Sky's post in first page it is mentioned that Entwell plans to focus more on our version now (Whatever that may mean I guess).

3) I think more or less at times Gameforge did manage to pass some ideas that Entwell liked, but yes let's hope now the interaction will be more productive.
  • Morgoth wrote:

2) On Lady Sky's post in first page it is mentioned that Entwell plans to focus more on our version now (Whatever that may mean I guess).
    by this they mean, is
    SE was nos v2, the content they make now will be more towards this version, SE was nearly a diff game entirely, most content we recieved was changed drastically to suit this version (equips,res,mobs,progression), it would also seem we are recieving some SE content such as on the patch we recieved on the 28/11/18 we got - A new Miniland item production window will be added to NPC Slugg. this has been on SE since its start