bye

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So past yr or 2 havent logged on much at all, ever since gameforge made the decision to kill the uk server and break its economy through bad decisions, (allowing trades between servers/gold selling/buying) its at this point where its kinda official for me and others but we are now inactive for good or until they merge uk server, gl all its been fun, but gameforge unfortunately allowed the death of a long running server, currently enjoying myself playing a diff game in my spare time and about to begin travelling in rl some more, so for now its bye
    • Legendary17 wrote:

So past yr or 2 havent logged on much at all, ever since gameforge made the decision to kill the uk server and break its economy through bad decisions, (allowing trades between servers/gold selling/buying) its at this point where its kinda official for me and others but we are now inactive for good or until they merge uk server, gl all its been fun, but gameforge unfortunately allowed the death of a long running server, currently enjoying myself playing a diff game in my spare time and about to begin travelling in rl some more, so for now its bye
      I absolutely agree with that but I am pretty sure they will not let the server die and merge both soon as possible. Also waiting for that to happen :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Phenomenal- ().

• Whether merge or no merge, gameforge is losing out. If they don't merge, the last few players in Uk might quit as well, If they merge, they might retain the current Uk players and get some players to return to UK server. But then some players in US would feel cheated by gameforge? People will make noise for sure and some players might even quit. As some moved to US from UK server to restart. Both UK and US economy is also very different (Shall not go into detail). When things "stabilised" in the newly merged servers, more might start quitting. As they may realise there is no meaning in the game anymore. Personally, i doubt gameforge will merge Uk and Us, but they might merge UK with other older servers. But tbh who knows? So for now we can only just wait and see instead of trying too hard to predict the future, just focus on whats happening now.
    • krazer21 wrote:

Whether merge or no merge, gameforge is losing out. If they don't merge, the last few players in Uk might quit as well, If they merge, they might retain the current Uk players and get some players to return to UK server. But then some players in US would feel cheated by gameforge? People will make noise for sure and some players might even quit. As some moved to US from UK server to restart. Both UK and US economy is also very different (Shall not go into detail). When things "stabilised" in the newly merged servers, more might start quitting. As they may realise there is no meaning in the game anymore. Personally, i doubt gameforge will merge Uk and Us, but they might merge UK with other older servers. But tbh who knows? So for now we can only just wait and see instead of trying too hard to predict the future, just focus on whats happening now.
      If gameforge can merge uk with pl cz and tr everything will be ok i guess but you're right economy is totally different between 2 servers. So i am supporting the merge uk with old inactive servers like pl,cz,tr. Also if they intend to merge those old servers they need to do language package for these server's players.

Creodrea