Thank you Entwell/Gameforge !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you Entwell/Gameforge !

While i express scepticism in regards of the weird interface,guards boa buffs,that apparently become a thing and other xp items that are common in the daily reward bonus.(It surely made it a bit too convenient for the player).
    I want to thank the guy or the company or whoever came with the ideea to expand all players inventory slots by 21 (an extra slot for each line of items) but i also must thank him for enlarging the stack of items from 99 to 999 for EVERYONE. :beer:
    If there is any real good change that come in the latest years its definetly this.Im preety sure Entwell was behind this tho,but it dosent matter,kuddos for everyone who was involved in it.
    Now im tempted to give nos one last try,although i didnt made peace with the server merging yet. :rolleyes:
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Heaven wrote:

well,i hope they bring more suprise next years~and thanks for everything they did too~
    Yeah,agree.
    They did something that other mmorpgs didnt do right now.expanding items storage is not something common and it deserves to be commended. :beer:
  • Sorry for double posting but i also wanna congratulate for correcting grammar and story telling errors,it does look better when you read it even tho there are still some typos here and there but not like before where everything past act 2 were random english words.
    I do have an issue with act 3 storyline,why Entwell didnt retconed the Zenas/Erenia thing,
    It still appears as Erenia is the benevolent Goddes while Zenas is regarded as more evilish which contradicts act 6 as a whole.But i guess its beating a dead horse by now.
    Regardless :