[Feedback] Sealed Vessel Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Q-Arch wrote:

    You guys should put the sealed vessels on discount in nosmall, there are almost no vessels in bazaar during this event.

    Also an increased % of the "jackpot" items would be appreciated, i feel like i am visiting a gameforge casino with 0,01% chances.....

    You guys should tell us at least the rates to get the jackpot items, but i guess no one would buy those vessels anymore.

    Guess i am gonna give up on nostale
    Then they wonder why ***


    @SkyDrive: talking about p-servers
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Pinkamena wrote:

    Q-Arch wrote:

    You guys should put the sealed vessels on discount in nosmall, there are almost no vessels in bazaar during this event.

    Also an increased % of the "jackpot" items would be appreciated, i feel like i am visiting a gameforge casino with 0,01% chances.....

    You guys should tell us at least the rates to get the jackpot items, but i guess no one would buy those vessels anymore.

    Guess i am gonna give up on nostale
    Then they wonder why ***
    @SkyDrive: talking about p-servers
    i kinda did about 800 vessels ~ 900 , and still no costume just 4-5 mini dhs , and rest of other items , less the partner psp tho. =)
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

    Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

    "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • Why would this make some fires ? You may not be aware Deep,but back in 2012 there was a big opposition against random boxes because they were bassicaly scam,only a small number of people will get what they wanted from the first try while the rest of us had to buy tons of them just for an item.We wanted to abolish all random crap items and instead put more standalone items in nosmall at higher prices so it would be a win win for both sides.
    This is not about the money,elementary items were and still are nosmall only like speakers,wof,pets,mounts,fairys and items that allow transportation of other items like cc,pb or tb.These items will always be bought no matter what,so there is no problem of profit,the problem is greed.
    We are the only game atm where you need to spend irl money in order to acces the "global" chat to say so,where in every other mmorpg this is free.
    Just delete the noswheel and put the items from the wheel in the nosmall,increase the price if you must but please let us buy what we need from the nosmall,like the sleigh for example.
    #Equalchancesforeverybody #Bealeftist

    Q-Arch wrote:

    Well if i see the amount of new pets in bazaar, its pretty low amount and i havent seen anybody with the new costume yet. So i am talking in general and not only about my "bad" luck
    I agree,im participating daily in the Christmas event which includes the Santa Claus daily quest to kill 2 evil reindeers in the miniland.
    All the mobs i could summon were Wolves,jelly,imps,the reindeers and the young rudi rowdy.
    No Super Santa Bushtail and no Docile Yeti at all.
    Edit : I thought he was talking about Christmas vesells,sorry my bad.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

  • Pinkamena wrote:

    Why would this make some fires ? You may not be aware Deep,but back in 2012 there was a big opposition against random boxes because they were bassicaly scam
    I actually do remember because I've been there too (playing since 2009 or something, I just remember I started playing before Glacernon was out). If I'm not mistaken that actually happened right before a Summer / Pirate event right?
    There was also the meme that they should put sp's into random boxes as well (surprise surprise). Didn't they also increase the cost of Card Carriers, Pet Beads and other Nosmall stuff at that time?
    Oh also, I am genuinely surprised we don't have the % rates for all of the items we could get. In Korea there was a law that came out like, last year or the year before, where with every gambling / casino / rng based game they pretty much had to show the rates you could win certain stuff. I am surprised it didn't affect NosTale (due to it being a KR game) and yet all other games (including PC, mobile and console) actually had to follow it.
    Kinda interesting isn't it?
    Anyway enough of my rambling, I don't wanna seem like I am salty or negative or anything. Hunnie-bunnie doesn't like it. :(

    Pinkamena wrote:

    We are the only game atm where you need to spend irl money in order to acces the "global" chat to say so,where in every other mmorpg this is free.
    Also I just noticed this. And yeah. It's kinda sad. Imagine all the sweet stuff I could say to Steffie if I could talk in our global chat endlessly. xD

    The post was edited 1 time, last by TheRealDeepStriker ().

  • SkyDrive wrote:

    Hi there!

    @Pinkamena remember talking about private servers isn't allowed. I've edited your post to remove the wrongs parts. Take care with it, please :P
    I don't understand the editing,i censored the name and didn't promoted anything.Really now,Morgoth said as long as we don't say the name its ok. <3

    TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

    Pinkamena wrote:

    We are the only game atm where you need to spend irl money in order to acces the "global" chat to say so,where in every other mmorpg this is free.
    Also I just noticed this. And yeah. It's kinda sad. Imagine all the sweet stuff I could say to Steffie if I could talk in our global chat endlessly. xD
    Perhaps is not such a bad ideea afterall. :lol:
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

  • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

    In Korea there was a law that came out like, last year or the year before, where with every gambling / casino / rng based game they pretty much had to show the rates you could win certain stuff. I am surprised it didn't affect NosTale (due to it being a KR game) and yet all other games (including PC, mobile and console) actually had to follow it.
    Wasn't it china,unless korea did that aswell, but i only heard about china forcin to show odds in games.
    Also while we're at it. As i remember Belgium also banned lootboxes.
    And i am glad about it.

    Also while we're at feedback

    Nosplayer : pay to win sucks.
    Developers: seen
    Also developers: Releases part two: electric boogaloo

    Great feedback, not even sure why there's even thread for it if people just gettin ignored.
    <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kacchan ().

  • NarutoDreams wrote:

    i kinda did about 800 vessels ~ 900 , and still no costume just 4-5 mini dhs , and rest of other items , less the partner psp tho. =)
    I did like 1400 vessel to get a mini dh last event, and I did 1300 vessel this time only got 1 mini dh. Is the the fire set actually exist or the other psp? You gotta fix the drop rate or this event is over.