Be possible to Gameforge Login program to stay opened after game finished

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Be possible to Gameforge Login program to stay opened after game finished

Due to the problem a lot of players have in the question of reloading/swapping channels in the US server (but not the only server, but more frequency), I thought of an idea.

This is what is happening now:
      1. I login with my credentials on the Gameforge Login program
      2. After click the button "Play", I start playing. The Gameforge Login program runs in background.
      3. I got disconnected from server when I wanted to go from channel 1 to channel 2 on US server.
      4. The game (NosTale window) closes
      5. The Gameforge Login (which is running in background) closes.

Since the Gameforge Login program is running in the background when we play online, it would be great the program could keep running after a user closes the NosTale window for purpose or the server disconnected the player after he/she reloaded/swapped channel.

By other words and being more pratical:
      1. I login with my credentials on the Gameforge Login program
      2. After click the button "Play", I start playing. The Gameforge Login program runs in background.
      3. I got disconnected from server when I wanted to go from channel 1 to channel 2 on US server.
      4. The game (NosTale window) closes
      5. The Gameforge Login appears with everything I have before I logged in like the 1st step.

And to respect the players who want the Gameforge Login program to close for real (and not appear after in purpose/server disconnection), the Gameforge Login program could have an option like "Appear Gameforge Login window after game closed."

Regardless what is happening right now, hope players can see this as a little step that could reduce the effects the new login system provocated already.

Hope for replies.
      See you soon.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

from what i understood this is like making the log screen back auto after disconnect or log out to switch account, i am i wrong?
      Yes, you are right.

Frostwolf wrote:

Could be a solution (in my opinion!) but would exclude Steam-users.
      I don't know how the Steam works in this case, because I never tried playing anything in Steam. But any toughts of solving the Steam problem, a new topic could be created for that matter.