Be possible to have several saved accounts on Gameforge Login

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Be possible to have several saved accounts on Gameforge Login

Good evening community.
      In the Gameforge Login program, we have only two options:
      > On the right side, you click a button to login with your last saved account (username/password)
      > On the left side, you click a button to write your username and password to replace the last saved account (with password as a optional field)

The idea for the Gameforge Login program is to save several accounts that you write their credentialss and logged in on your Gameforge Login (cache/database/configuration file?).

So basically, it would be something like:
      > On the left side, you click a button to choose another account to login (with credentials saved) from a list of accounts you saved or you write credentials for logging into a new account (with the possibility to save credentials).

This is very useful for players who have more than one account, but they lose too much time swapping accounts - due to the new login system introduced which made this step a lot slower.

See you soon.
    • but you can log many different account with gameforge account bro, all you have to do put the email,password then save. after that when you click Log, it will give account list you can choose from and log into anyone of it.
      maybe you are worried about the daily log box's or something like that, but dont worry it dose not effect, every different ID is account which make you able to accept daily log reward box's.
    • @~Brendan~
      If I got it right, you are basically explaining what the whole Gameforge Login is about - to have all your accounts under one 'bigger' account where you can choose from them after logging in. That's exactly what the Gameforge Account is for.
      You might want to check this out: NosTale: Your Master Account

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• @Frostwolf , @TheHealersGod thanks for replying.

I didn't know this could work like this. Because I have main account and alt account in different emails (and as consequence of registering different Gameforge accounts), I think I need to go to IRC or send ticket to get more information.

But anyway, the idea can be forgotten then. For any moderator, this topic can be closed since the idea is already implemented.

See you soon.
    • ~Brendan~ wrote:

@Frostwolf , @TheHealersGod thanks for replying.

I didn't know this could work like this. Because I have main account and alt account in different emails (and as consequence of registering different Gameforge accounts), I think I need to go to IRC or send ticket to get more information.

But anyway, the idea can be forgotten then. For any moderator, this topic can be closed since the idea is already implemented.

See you soon.
      some people use 2 pc, and some other people use email 1 in client then email 2 in sandbox.