About Russian server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About Russian server

Hello!
    I think this problem has already been considered many times, but why not repeat it.
    I want to touch the Russian server.
    (Sorry for my english)
    Russian server is most likely the most problematic at the moment.
    Online:
    Average online on Russian server in the evening 20+ people.
    Sometimes you can see 30 people.
    And I'm talking about general online, not just NosVille.
    Content in the game disappears.
    The raids are led by the same person, and 6 act raids leads in most cases of GM
    Raid Fernon was successfully completed 1-2 time for the entire existence of the server.
    The sheer number of raids wants the best ...
    Prices:
    At the moment in the game prices 1k100
    Yes, there are people who sell cheaper, but beginners are not comfortable to play
    This is still the price of game currency has been raised in Russia.

At the beginning of the year, GameForge announced a "server merge" project.
    and there is not much time left.
    As such, we have not received any answers.
    Will the Russian server participate in this? Unclear.
    Or merging in general will concern only countries with two or more servers.
    Go ahead.
    Ever since the days of the old server (which closed like in 2015), we had the same administrator.
    Which now can not devote a lot of time to the server, but not to replace someone, and what to do is not clear.
    The Russian server team itself is not complete.
    At the moment there are:
    Administrator
    SGM
    GM
    And their ranks are not replenished.
    Is it necessary?
    In the game, a small number of players, requests in the support are most likely minimal, and unfair players are generally one.

On the old server, we had our own Russian community manager, CryBunny, and we had a direct connection, but now there is no such connection.
    Is it possible to return the CryBunny? As far as I know, he still works in GameForge.
    Maybe he could give something for the server?

Advertising:
    Advertising was only on the opening of the server and nothing else.
    There are practically no newbies, and newbies who are generally few.
    Will there be an advertisement?
    Unclear.
    Should we expect anything at all?
    Or you can pack your bags and leave?
    I wonder, who has the same situation?
    Can we discuss?

The post was edited 1 time, last by LemonS ().

• we have got the same matter in uk server and all we can do just wait tell something happen, tell that i think everyone should spend time in something else, instead worry about nostale, life is full of other games.
  • this is the last we have heard about the merge: Project for 2018

Wave one of merges will be DE, FR, ORG, IT and PL servers. As far as I've seen and heard no merges have been done yet. Unfortunately we have to wait till those are done for more information.

As far as the RU team I do not know anything about it.

Advertising I've seen a bit of nostale ads but I do not know how much they are doing them. This is above my "pay" grade.

I will ask lady to post on this but it will be awhile before she does as she is out and I do not know if her replacement would have the answers you want on this.
  • I would also add that when opening the server there were 3 people in the team from the old team. One of them is Morry. They made an excellent group in the social network, but after that two people out of three simply disappeared from the server life. It is a pity that the Russian server has lived for 1 year and it is impossible to correct the errors. :/ :(
  • LemonS wrote:

General online 18:00 GMT+3
    I understand what you mean, the UK isn't much better at the moment. The User List below shows UK Nosville at a similar time that your screenshot was taken. But there's not much we can do right now, except wait and hope that there will be a merge to help the inactive servers soon. Hopefully our patience will pay off! :)
    Files
    • UL.jpg

(41.73 kB, downloaded 23 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaile ().

• Kaile wrote:

LemonS wrote:

General online 18:00 GMT+3
    I understand what you mean, the UK isn't much better at the moment. The User List below shows UK Nosville at a similar time that your screenshot was taken. But there's not much we can do right now, except wait and hope that there will be a merge to help the inactive servers soon. Hopefully our patience will pay off! :)
    UK has lived for 10 years, and the Russian server is only a year old
  • LemonS wrote:

UK has lived for 10 years, and the Russian server is only a year old
    I still don't understand the thing with "UK did survived for 11years + or w/e" man it does not matter for how much we did survived ,US shouldnt even have to be created , it was a stupid ideea for any of our servers ,we did not request for a new server , yet even US server will die togather with all the damn Officially servers , *** , we just being sold piece by piece , day by day , they do not care to much about us at all , all they care about is money , they not even doing it well , ffs entwell just made alot of mistakes , they could win more than they got from US server for 1 year ,*** , but great u opened this TOPIC , i was about to open another one , because as u can see , these people who has the power to do something about our game/server future , bet they just say "do more partner /partner skins /whells , they will forget about the merge" Yo entwell if u think we do forget , we aint no more kids , loseing the subject with a lollipop , saying damn this cute mr gave me a lollipop , and boom i forgot the subject .Better wake up now and do the damn 100% to merge , leave the damn other stupid things , maintenance does not change nothing at all , all u do at maintenance is nothing , bug fix? Lets not forget how many bugs been abused in all the servers , nothing did happend for hella time , the sword glow bug is for over 3-4 years , u didnt do sht , and more and more , focus on merge anyways u barelly do something good for the server =) Please if u give a sht about this server gm please send this to damn Entwell or Gameforge , who has power to do something , or give me a damn contact i have some words for them. =) Thanks.

@SkyDrive: Edited
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • - It indeed does not matter if UK lived for 10 years or 2 years, it is not a valid excuse to use to say "UK does not need a merge".
    - A lot of people actually wanted a new server, several times people even made forum threads asking about it.
    - It was a bit "normal" to open a new server with the steam release, a lot of new players would want to play on a new server not old servers with high levels that would ignore them.
    (Although they could just all play together, but that doesn't even work with 90level - raids, they don't seem to want to team up together but instead don't raid at all and say "but 90lv+ players don't invite us")
    - About Entwell selling rights to a private server does not seem real to me as they would dissatisfy their biggest partner (Gameforge). So I would say this is just a rumor, but if you have actual evidence on it then I guess never mind this line. (Additionally if that is true that would mean it is no longer a private server, and to my knowledge it still is a private server. Also keep in mind that private servers are illegal.)
    - Bugs are indeed up to Entwell to fix so let's hope there will be some improvement to that soon.
    - About the merge nothing new I can say about, we are all waiting for Lady Sky to update us on it. Although I want to believe once the first group of merges happen successfully the next group will happen faster. (Hopefully) (Assuming there will be a second group anyway)
    - Not much I can say about the Russian server, I guess each server got their own problems.
  • SkyDrive wrote:

Hi @NarutoDreams.

Since to talk about private servers is forbbiden, I've edited your post to remove the incorrect parts. This is a serious infraction, so take care with it, please.
    Allright , i guess im sorry for that , thanks for editing it.GJ :thumbsup:

Morgoth wrote:

- It indeed does not matter if UK lived for 10 years or 2 years, it is not a valid excuse to use to say "UK does not need a merge".
    - A lot of people actually wanted a new server, several times people even made forum threads asking about it.
    - It was a bit "normal" to open a new server with the steam release, a lot of new players would want to play on a new server not old servers with high levels that would ignore them.
    (Although they could just all play together, but that doesn't even work with 90level - raids, they don't seem to want to team up together but instead don't raid at all and say "but 90lv+ players don't invite us")
    - About Entwell selling rights to a private server does not seem real to me as they would dissatisfy their biggest partner (Gameforge). So I would say this is just a rumor, but if you have actual evidence on it then I guess never mind this line. (Additionally if that is true that would mean it is no longer a private server, and to my knowledge it still is a private server. Also keep in mind that private servers are illegal.)
    - Bugs are indeed up to Entwell to fix so let's hope there will be some improvement to that soon.
    - About the merge nothing new I can say about, we are all waiting for Lady Sky to update us on it. Although I want to believe once the first group of merges happen successfully the next group will happen faster. (Hopefully) (Assuming there will be a second group anyway)
    - Not much I can say about the Russian server, I guess each server got their own problems.
    As allways Morgoth , i really have no problem with you all as being a gm , im kinda disparate about this server/game , its funny for a few of us playing it as being a normal player , but seeing it less people than before (avoid the word dead) ,but ye thanks for your time for reading my reply , i really apreciate it . Hope there will be good news for we all , not just for UK !!!OH and hope so Entwell will come with some nice bug edit finally , hopefully they will do something usefull not just working at partners so people have a reason to nosmall .
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • indeed i really agree with you the moment we went on steam every GM told us that who will play on strong server?can you say that the time when i joined UK everyone is already so strong and OP how can i cope up with such situations?get strong!it is completely nonsense that you put games on steam you need new server for players to play in!.

and yah btw alot of suggestions being made before the forum change to new forum why did those suggestion then be released after it went to steam?it should not be a long progress to make such coding such as the banking system which was posted long time ago and just released this year and alot more things changed.did that means that GD ran out of idea than use our old suggestion to improve it?than what is the suggestion thread is for?if that was the case..and btw you could not even see a demand on creating new server on new thread anymore...so you must have know what i meant by now...to erase evidence that such idea was contributed by players that have been in pending for a long time and reproduce those idea as a new concept of the game...

i advise you better move to other games before too late be it on tera,aion or other games.ppl who have move to other games are staying there now and getting stronger..if you still on this server by the time it merge what will you get?it could be 2 years/3 or more which you will wasted your time on login hunt afk etc..

yes even now i dont think any GM bother to look up or login on UK anymore the first few days and months when the servers seems dead gm will show up to create event raid make community alive...i know that gm have a real life job to do but the fact that players concern were left ignored is not a best feeling at all...

The post was edited 2 times, last by invisibleman ().

• I know @NarutoDreams , I never implied you had any problems with us, I just simply answer to the points raised.

@invisibleman
    I don't overly disagree with the first point you made I just said that I can understand Gameforge making new servers with expecting a large amount of new players. - Not really my place to judge if it was a good idea or not.

That was a simple coincidence if US did not happen or steam release we would still get those updates, keep in mind Entwell does all this and the whole "Steam" thing did not concern them at all patch wise. They simply do stuff for their Korean server and we just eventually get the updates too (As its always been like till now).

I personally don't really do any raids on any server anymore I will not elaborate the why here cause it goes off-topic enough already but feel free to send me a PM if you want me to explain this part.
    As for the other GMs I cannot speak for but they are free to do whatever raid they want on whatever server they want.
  • well then use the other empty channel -.- other channel is pretty much dead even way before it went on steam..it is only active during lod time,and used as high lvl hunting ground..rather than used it as that why not utilize those 5 channels... that's what 5 channels are for right?...and it is easily maintained with the lagginess and stuff..so maximize what you have first before adding stuff..

i see.all this time i thought those suggestion thread was made for devs to see and once they ran out of idea they will implemented it...

well yah i dont mind gm dont host raid well at least chat for an hour or so to show the presence that the team still care about dead server...yah i wont goes anymore from this XD since it's abit off too.but do take note players still wanted presence of the team as they are the only bridge to relay our infos to the higher ups.

btw im also half or maybe around 3/4 quiting now XD just checked if the server alive more than 10 ppl ill online to afk if not ill off..

The post was edited 1 time, last by invisibleman ().

• Good morning!

Sorry for the late answer on this, I was away until yesterday.
    I understand your concern about the population, however as we already announced for this first round of merges (the first time it's going to happen in NosTale), there won't be inter-community merges. The countries that will get a merge are: DE, FR, ES, IT and PL (the ones that have several servers).
    This doesn't mean that RU won't ever get a merge, it just won't happen in this first round. Once we have done a merge once, figured out all the technical stuff, etc, it will be much easier for us in the future to merge more servers if needed.
    Both Gameforge and Entwell are currently working on this project (server merges), so I hope we will be able to share more information about it soon ;)

PS. Regarding the RU team, I'm sorry that I don't speak Russian myself, but please feel free to contact Morry in Russian anytime, she will gladly help you and she will explain me the issue if needed. If you have any suggestions for the server you can also send us.
  • hm....wait wait im getting confused here...the first batch of servers merging have not been started?i thought all this time the first batch have started merging and the players already started playing on the merge servers... XD

and here i am waiting for our server to follow up...i guess it may still take a long of time right?
  • invisibleman wrote:

hm....wait wait im getting confused here...the first batch of servers merging have not been started?i thought all this time the first batch have started merging and the players already started playing on the merge servers... XD

and here i am waiting for our server to follow up...i guess it may still take a long of time right?
    You optimistic! lol
    Jokes aside as @Lady Sky mentioned server merges happen in our game for the first time ever, there are tones of technical issues to work through along with the 2 companies cooperating with each other and that alone can take a lot of time.
    I believe though that after the first wave is completed the second one will be much faster/smoother as all the technical issues would have been sorted already. (As mentioned again above)